Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The boys will be at Mazza's as its Tuesday so bet Chris has dropped them there whilst she prances about in the playroom taking 40 selfies in 40 different outfits for the grid :p
Haha it’s as if we all know her better than she knows herself 🤣

I’m surprised she hasn’t added lots of stories to insta of people wishing her a happy birthday to inflate her ego even more!

Reactions: 14
Haha it’s as if we all know her better than she knows herself 🤣

I’m surprised she hasn’t added lots of stories to insta of people wishing her a happy birthday to inflate her ego even more!
It’s prob the case that no one has wished her HBD so she has nothing to share

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's most definitely doing something illegal. There's no way she's ignoring a day about her. 40 or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is it today her birthday. Well I genuinely hope she has a nice day and appreciates things. The ageing process is not promised to everybody. Turning 40 is a privilege and I hope she realises that.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Hotels are still open for essential travel. I reckon she's done this and excused it as 'It was already booked' or just won't reveal it and claim she spent the day with her 'much longer for boys' ©

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t reckon she’s gone anywhere - there’d be nowhere open. But I do think she’s got people visiting her and in her house all day long and knows full well she’s breaking the law doing so - she’d not be this quiet otherwise.

She’ll be on later to aff link her latest knockoff gift

Ps. Bet she’s fewmin that those pics got released before she got to unveil them (which to me suggests he’s got the rights and she hasn’t paid for the shoot), and the husband still looks like Don Trump Jr to me! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Waiting on the big reveal tonight... 3, 2, 1 viola! There's no chance she'll miss an opportunity for her 'fans' to wish her a happy birthday and say how amazing she looks. She'll upload the pics once the family have left. Fu#k Covid. 🙄

Reactions: 10
Is it today her birthday. Well I genuinely hope she has a nice day and appreciates things. The ageing process is not promised to everybody. Turning 40 is a privilege and I hope she realises that.
I agree with this. I lost a friend last week, she passed away in her sleep from a heart attack and only 49. Not posting this to get sympathy but as you say, growing old is a privilege.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’m avoiding her at the moment as I can’t be doing with her shite, but have had the odd peep. Anybody else think they are away? She has been strangely quiet all weekend and a few days before. The stories and posts could all be pre-recorded?
Yes! I was thinking the same! They’re probably in Dubai or the Maldives as we speak and the boys are with Nanny & Grandad, socially distancing of course.. And we’ll probably see some pre-recorded, low key, Covid-safe ‘celebration’ later today or tomorrow, as she was just too busy having an ahhhmazing time with her boys to post anything sooner. I wouldn’t put anything passed her!

Reactions: 7
Burst in to tears of happiness bollox! She burst in to tears cause she didn't get what she wanted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.