Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birthday comments are insane!! How can she not think about sorting the boys for Christmas before her birthday!! Also why is she so upset about her birthday, she’s 40 for fucksake, not 4!! Both my kids had birthdays in lockdown earlier this year, I had to cancel parties and they wasn’t allowed to see people but guess what. No once didnt they bleeping whinge!! She’s so bleeping self absorbed it’s unreal!!

Reactions: 24
I’d stake 100 quid on her having a crappy balloon display for her birthday. I can see the photos now! All socially distanced of course 🥴
Balloon arch I'm going for there what all the gram wannabes are having now

Reactions: 13
I notice she said she was sad she wouldn't see her sister and friends which makes me think she'll be seeing her parents ! She's such a spoilt brat... my daughter had her 18th in first lock down and she didn't moan like Nicola is she just got on with it !!

She's probably hoping if she says she hasn't sorted the boys someone will gift them their presents 🙄🙄

I don't think she has a sincere or empathetic bone in her body... she says she worries about people but still doesn't stop her being selfish and showing off her constant purchases and multiple visits to supermarkets etc.....

Reactions: 20
I notice she said she was sad she wouldn't see her sister and friends which makes me think she'll be seeing her parents ! She's such a spoilt brat... my daughter had her 18th in first lock down and she didn't moan like Nicola is she just got on with it !!

She's probably hoping if she says she hasn't sorted the boys someone will gift them their presents 🙄🙄

I don't think she has a sincere or empathetic bone in her body... she says she worries about people but still doesn't stop her being selfish and showing off her constant purchases and multiple visits to supermarkets etc.....
Isn’t her birthday on Tuesday!! So the day the boys go to her mums 🤔🤔

Reactions: 5
She's only gutted because she's missing out on a chance to be centre of attention of course. Any social occasion that her family has, she just has to be the star of the show and make it about her.

After watching her old vlogs and re-visiting her cocky attitude and getting a reminder of her old ways (which was made me think what a dick she was in the first place) I can guarantee she hates her her current life with a passion. She only left sw because she was big headed enough to think she would get so much work off the back of her kids and end up loaded.. Ryan family diaries anyone?

She hasn't changed one bit she makes those boys fit in with HER life, with very little room for anything else. It's terribly sad for her. I did think she was suffering from PND but I fear this is just her awful personality and how she is. All she truly cares about is money.

I am so excited at the thought of seeing my toddler opening and playing with the gifts we chose for him that I know he will love. Because he already has genuine interests and preferences, not just any old gifted PR SAMPLE tit like her boys get given with no thought from their parents. Every day is Xmas in the Ryan House of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ it’s like the terminator
That was exactly my first thought

She seriously can’t be that selfish that she hasn’t thought of Christmas yet - I wouldn’t be surprised if she is just saying this to see if any other freebies are offered

Reactions: 14
My little girl had her fifth birthday in lockdown and didn’t complain like she does. My hubby had his this weekend and mine is very close to xmas. I would be in a sweat now if I didn’t think about xmas till after my birthday. It’s so pathetic. We were just talking today about how I can not wait to see my little girls face on xmas morning. She has wrote her list to Santa and we’ve managed to get everything and one extra big present. I’m so excited. Last year we were up before her banging walls and then running back to bed so she could ‘wake’ us up.

And as for covering whether you follow the company you are promoting. How bloody pathetic what is the point. How can you talk about a company if you know NOTHING about them.

She makes me so mad, not jealous, not even a little bit, just mad. We don’t have half the disposable income she has yet I still went to New York at beginning of year for hubby’s 40th so now she can be jealous of me! And it was my 3rd time! He’s planning Vegas for my 40th somewhere else she wanted to go 😂

Reactions: 18
She actually comes across quite well tonight in her stories. Quite relatable. She mentioned she has really close friends. Really?? Don't think so Nikki. You NEVER mention meeting with friends. Just family. Your 'friends' never comment on your grid either.
Anyway.. Missing a birthday is not that bad compared to what others are going through while we're in the middle of a pandemic killing thousands. You'll have plenty more to celebrate in the future 🙄

Reactions: 15
My youngest son had his 2nd Birthday at the start of Lockdown 1, I had my 40th during lockdown 1, hubby had his Birthday during Eat out to help out the lucky sod! My middle son, our rainbow baby Grayson was 4 yesterday 🎉 in Lockdown 2.0 (4 weeks 5 days before Christmas Day!) We had a T party at home for him, his 2 brothers, myself his Daddy & not forgetting the dog. It wasn't what we'd planned, that was cancelled along with a lot of other things this year. But he had a wonderful day, Daddy made a trifle, we had Birthday cake, party rings, crisps, sweets, lollypops, pizza, hot dogs, jacket spuds with cheese (not 13g) and beans, fruit shoots. Singing and dancing and playing with his Birthday presents, I told them all the story of his birth for the hundreth time 🥰
Today his Birthday Boxing Day (yes that is a thing in our house 😅) we went for a family walk along a very local nature area and spent the rest of the day at home, playing and watching films.
I've pretty much got all my 3 boys Christmas presents, as I could never leave it till after Grayson's Birthday as it would feel like not enough time!!!! Just a few stocking fillers to go. I love Christmas but I can't or won't put the tree or decs up before my November babys Birthday as it isn't fair on him 🎈 but next weekend we will as a family put the tree and decs up!
I can't blame Fopps for feeling a little sad about her Birthday celebrations being cancelled, because she as well as the rest of us is allowed to feel sad for herself and all her cancelled plans (I've been there 😢) but.... she has had her woe is me moment now, she needs to fix up for those boys she longed for 😐

• Heart
My youngest son had his 2nd Birthday at the start of Lockdown 1, I had my 40th during lockdown 1, hubby had his Birthday during Eat out to help out the lucky sod! My middle son, our rainbow baby Grayson was 4 yesterday 🎉 in Lockdown 2.0 (4 weeks 5 days before Christmas Day!) We had a T party at home for him, his 2 brothers, myself his Daddy & not forgetting the dog. It wasn't what we'd planned, that was cancelled along with a lot of other things this year. But he had a wonderful day, Daddy made a trifle, we had Birthday cake, party rings, crisps, sweets, lollypops, pizza, hot dogs, jacket spuds with cheese (not 13g) and beans, fruit shoots. Singing and dancing and playing with his Birthday presents, I told them all the story of his birth for the hundreth time 🥰
Today his Birthday Boxing Day (yes that is a thing in our house 😅) we went for a family walk along a very local nature area and spent the rest of the day at home, playing and watching films.
I've pretty much got all my 3 boys Christmas presents, as I could never leave it till after Grayson's Birthday as it would feel like not enough time!!!! Just a few stocking fillers to go. I love Christmas but I can't or won't put the tree or decs up before my November babys Birthday as it isn't fair on him 🎈 but next weekend we will as a family put the tree and decs up!
I can't blame Fopps for feeling a little sad about her Birthday celebrations being cancelled, because she as well as the rest of us is allowed to feel sad for herself and all her cancelled plans (I've been there 😢) but.... she has had her woe is me moment now, she needs to fix up for those boys she longed for 😐
You are definitely more sweet than psycho 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait until the twins want the “in” toy that sells out if your not fast,if she doesn’t think about Xmas until she’s had her birthday.

Reactions: 19
Exactly my point from another post, she looks fine so no need to stretch and edit photos or inject duck knows what in your face

Wait until the twins want the “in” toy that sells out if your not fast,if she doesn’t think about Xmas until she’s had her birthday.
Can you imagine when they are older and wanting the newest xbox or playstation. She will be in insta begging so hard and tagging sony and microsoft in everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Exactly my point from another post, she looks fine so no need to stretch and edit photos or inject duck knows what in your face

Can you imagine when they are older and wanting the newest xbox or playstation. She will be in insta begging so hard and tagging sony and microsoft in everything.
Do you think if I do that they’ll gift me one? I can get my highlighter and false eye lashes out and I can get a duster jacket from primark sized down obviously. I’ve got 80 ish followers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she says she sad about not seeing people what she really means is people not seeing her.

Her whole life is a massive show off and she’s just gutted she won’t be swanning into the harvester head to toe in fake designer gear with the boy’s in matching Burberry to meet her family and receive all her pre-selected gifts (grenade bars). She is a knob.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
When she says she sad about not seeing people what she really means is people not seeing her.

Her whole life is a massive show off and she’s just gutted she won’t be swanning into the harvester head to toe in fake designer gear with the boy’s in matching Burberry to meet her family and receive all her pre-selected gifts (grenade bars). She is a knob.
This 👏

I may have felt sorry for her, as I would anyone else missing a big birthday celebration in lockdown, but she hasn't missed out on anything at all this year. The virus hasn't affected her life at all.

This year alone she's had a big holiday to Florida, a couple of weekends away, babysitters on tap, meals out, tit loads of free gifts, all her house improvements that she wanted, a party for her boys that was more her party, countless days out enjoying family time. Alongside all her shopping trips, clothing hauls, beauty treatments... she's so hard done by missing her birthday though 🤣🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
When she was talking about bit seeing people she stopped herself from saying parents, instead said family because she will still see them.

She's gutted she won't get a massive fuss made of her.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she’s waiting until after her birthday to think about Christmas, I think she’s waiting until 30th Nov for the next self employment grant!

• Haha
  • Wow
I just hope Chris has made a big massive deal like shes hoping for. Although I reckon she’s probably organised it herself😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.