Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Can you like my latest post if you see it as I think something funny is going on with Instagram 😂😂😂😂 oh for God's sake fopps, people aren't liking your content because it's boring, repetitive, shit, just not bloody interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 39

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
marking my spot

...please like and share this tattle post so I know you have seen it as I think something odd is going on.....😏😏😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's only gutted because she's missing out on a chance to be centre of attention of course. Any social occasion that her family has, she just has to be the star of the show and make it about her.

After watching her old vlogs and re-visiting her cocky attitude and getting a reminder of her old ways (which was made me think what a dick she was in the first place) I can guarantee she hates her her current life with a passion. She only left sw because she was big headed enough to think she would get so much work off the back of her kids and end up loaded.. Ryan family diaries anyone?

She hasn't changed one bit she makes those boys fit in with HER life, with very little room for anything else. It's terribly sad for her. I did think she was suffering from PND but I fear this is just her awful personality and how she is. All she truly cares about is money.

I am so excited at the thought of seeing my toddler opening and playing with the gifts we chose for him that I know he will love. Because he already has genuine interests and preferences, not just any old gifted PR SAMPLE shit like her boys get given with no thought from their parents. Every day is Xmas in the Ryan House of course.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Can imagine the post tomorrow .. : hey guys so today I'm 40 so I'm gonna be spending it with the people I adore the most I literally couldn't of asked for a better way to spend my day with the people I love the most honestly guys so I'm gonna be quiet on here today so I can spend time with my precious family who I love the most (in other words I'm off to break the covid rules and see my parents) also by the way guys if you could just click save on this post id be really really grateful because I've spent that much money on followers that aren't real my engagement is really low thanks guys now I'm off to enjoy a boiled egg a gin slim and half a grenade bar .. happy fopping x'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
How are winners picked from these competitions? All seems a bit suss to me and unfair to people who are genuinely entering what they think is a legit competition. If the result were ever challenged how can they prove it’s been done as per guidelines?
The winner is picked using the following"
*Are they skinny
*Do they brown nose me
*Are they mum of multiples
* Are they are friend of a friend

I'm sure the competition regulators would have a field day over this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Star_girl

Lighter Philadelphia, reduced fat cheese and light puff pastry..
We wondered how she still had access to the SW app and now it all makes sense.. she uses the boys log in!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Bluefox

Chatty Member
"I've had some messages about..." aka "I've been reading tattle and..."

Clarifying how she picks her giveaway winner 😂

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl, The Twits

Attachments

• Heart

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
I don’t get why anyone would follow her for weight loss advice. She lost weight years ago & all she has done since then is fluctuated by about 10lb. Even when she was pregnant with twins she didn’t gain that much weight. If you where actively trying to loose weight the accounts you would want to follow are those who have lost some weight eg 2 stone with another maybe 2 stone to go as that way you can relate to them & there motivation can help spur you on. A skinny women trying to get skinnier is not good for weight loss inspiration

Reactions: 32

Dannie

Chatty Member
The thing is she ain’t stunning. She just a average girl who scrubs up well with a bit of make up. The reason people call her stunning on Instagram is because she alters her pictures with filters, airbrushing and photoshop. That outfit is awful. Cheap and tacky. I’m the first to say something looks nice if it does. I thought the reiss off shoulder dress was lovely. Average woman, living in a average house with a average husband with lovely but normal children. Nothing special about her - the only thing above average about her is her credit card bill

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member
I know other people have already mentioned this, but if a 2 year old is still asking for food after their breakfast, it's because they are HUNGRY. Give them some toast and jam, don't film them and laugh at them. Kids of that age stop eating when they've had enough, or they're full. They won't get fat, they are growing and need food ffs. It honestly gives me a lump in my throat. I'm not saying feed them sugar, just a few carbs to fill their little tummies ☹

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Outfit aside her...'Dinner for 2 comment ' says it all..... how very sad 😔 boys shipped off to bed at usual time no celebratory dinner with mummy ... she's too busy pretending she's in a nightclub celebrating her 21st.... she's fucking awful she really is... 😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow

Notothefakes

VIP Member
For the love of God 🙈🙈 loads of people ... well it's gone from 58 comments to 65 so not really loads !! 🙄🙄 and mad Mazza to the rescue helping this post get the grand total of 7 comments on 3/4 days 😂😂
So what’s your excuse for the past month? Nobody cares any longer and it’s time for your plan B.

Also over 3000 comments on the giveaway one so people are seeing your posts Fopps. You can’t say that now can you, that’s blown your cover. They’re just choosing not to comment unless there’s something in it for them ooh a bit like you.

• Heart
I don't feel remotely sorry for her, as far as I can see her life has in no way been adversely affected by Covid, maybe if she wasn't such a self absorbed, narcissistic show off I would've had a little more sympathy. My husband celebrated his birthday alone at Barts hospital having aggressive chemotherapy and our little one had a birthday just the two of us eating cake and dancing in the kitchen. She has no idea how shit some people's lives are and lacks any sincere empathy. She's like a robot

• Heart
Reactions: 31