Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest story saying Chris looks like “Where’s Wally” on the park. The way she says it, she just has no sense of humour whatsoever. She’s like that work colleague you have that is just dull as dishwater! Christ doesn’t have a striped jumper or glasses on either.
We all know who the Wally is!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I reported her for non disclosure on the competition post; so she’s maybe been told to either take it down or disclose properly the agenda behind it. She’s obviously chosen which she would rather do 🐍

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I reported her for non disclosure on the competition post; so she’s maybe been told to either take it down or disclose properly the agenda behind it. She’s obviously chosen which she would rather do 🐍
I also reported the competition as a scam

Reactions: 17
Good on you! I hope the fact these reports have went in have made her recall it. She’s a snake, nobody even cares if things are ads, just properly say that it is instead of scamming people and making it sound like she’s paid for it and is giving it away.
That hotel are paying for someone to stay there and she is advertising that and letting people enter on her page to win it. Why is she so thick. It’s an AD.
Honestly cannot understand her problem with saying she’s earning money/profiting of some kind from what she’s doing. I work for the nhs but I don’t go about saying to my patients oh I’ll do your bloods and IV, but don’t think I’m getting paid for this, it’s just because I’ve a good heart. She’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like she’s storing half a grenade bar in each cheek for later.

Her hair always looks so bad. I can’t believe how much she spends on getting it done every month and that’s the result!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like she’s storing half a grenade bar in each cheek for later.

Her hair always looks so bad. I can’t believe how much she spends on getting it done every month and that’s the result!
This is the one thing I always notice. Her hair looks so greasy because she gets the roots so dark and then the straw colour. It’s awful.
She must pay a fair bit to look like she’s never done her roots for years

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the photographer. The fake smiles! Chris actually puts me mind of Pennywise - when he’s about to eat someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Definitely something shady going on with her ending that competition early. What difference would it make if there were 10 or 10000 entries. There’s only 1 prize so her crappy excuse just makes no sense. More likely she got told to pull it because she hadn’t declared it properly. She can’t get anything right can she 🤣 she’s the Frank Spencer of social media 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I did too @Riddlemethis .... she can profess it wasn’t an ad all she liked ... it was an Ad she will have been given a kick back to post it ...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did too @Riddlemethis .... she can profess it wasn’t an ad all she liked ... it was an Ad she will have been given a kick back to post it ...
Well done all, for reporting her.
As I was paying for my prescriptions yesterday, I remembered she was reported by someone here for falsely claiming she was entitled to free prescriptions. I wonder if anything came of that? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 14
Look who popped up on my Facebook feed. I know the guy who took the photos and he shared this post!
Do you think she’s trying to make sure she’s the centre of attention again? Wearing a light coloured coat while all the boys are in dark colours.

Reactions: 6
She gets titles mixed up all the time like v’s instead of vs. It’s so simple. I’m dyslexic and I spotted that. 🤯

The professional pics are crazy as her hair and her face looks bloated. Deffo been taken recently as her she was promoting that top the other say.

She has such disordered eating it’s unreal. She needs professional help, to take a break from social media and to come back more authentic. She needs to do what that Jennifer did from SW and delete her account. She’s lost the plot x

Attachments

Reactions: 11
They are so self indulgent I don't think even royalty have as many family photo shoots as these idiots

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she’s ended the competition early and changed the original caption to ‘see stories’. Who would advise her to do this?!🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure it’s breaking so many rules and I’d never do this with my clients so I’m baffled.
I didn’t think you could do that

Reactions: 5
How many coats do her and the boys have?!
My kids have 2 coats. 1 warm, 1 raincoat. That's it!!!

I'm lol at the picture. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.