Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she still clinging on to Slimming World, do they condone this baggy witch’s actions I wonder!

Reactions: 17
Why is she still clinging on to Slimming World, do they condone this baggy witch’s actions I wonder!
Imagine quitting your "amazing" well paid job to go on to better things (apparently)... but then spend the next 2 years constantly harping on about it and still trying to cling on to it for dear life, because your life is so empty and you've failed 😄 absolutely mortifying behaviour

Reactions: 31
I don’t get why anyone would follow her for weight loss advice. She lost weight years ago & all she has done since then is fluctuated by about 10lb. Even when she was pregnant with twins she didn’t gain that much weight. If you where actively trying to loose weight the accounts you would want to follow are those who have lost some weight eg 2 stone with another maybe 2 stone to go as that way you can relate to them & there motivation can help spur you on. A skinny women trying to get skinnier is not good for weight loss inspiration

Reactions: 32
Interesting article (not sure if she has posted it on her fb too) but shows really a lot of influencers and company get it soo wrong
Yep I went on a social media course for work and we were told this. Your account can be deactivated in Facebook look into what you are doing.

Reactions: 12
Ok....two things - she gives grenade bars as birthday presents?! No wonder she has no mates. And top advice there - “shop wisely”... ok Fopps....

3BDAD30C-5B4E-477C-A12D-3DE7EB1FBA15.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 317616

“Please sir, can I have some more”
But is it pan fried salmon or chicken in the bowl?

Ok....two things - she gives grenade bars as birthday presents?! No wonder she has no mates. And top advice there - “shop wisely”... ok Fopps....

View attachment 317795
You open your birthday card and a Grenade bar falls out instead of a £20 note.....
I'm not ungrateful I just find it odd how protein bars would be seen as a gift.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She shops at Grenade for other peoples birthday presents? Ha! What a joke she is! Sneaky as duck too, probably uses her own aff code so she gets a discount and a kickback from buying someone else ugly lycra crap for their birthday 😂

• Haha
Grenade bar for a birthday gift? 😂 suppose it beats a boiled egg but what a crap friend she is! probably got them from that stash she got to do the advert, I wonder if people get noodle pots and jelly too??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Grenade bar for a birthday gift? 😂 suppose it beats a boiled egg but what a crap friend she is! probably got them from that stash she got to do the advert, I wonder if people get noodle pots and jellys too??
That's Mad Mazza covered for gifts, seeing as everytime her offspring wheels a product out she's never ever in her life heard of it and must get some to try
.. She'll be saying she's never had a boiled egg next!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Because she's not very cleaver I think she worded it wrongly and I'd like to think she meant she got the gym wear not the bleeping bars as birthday gifts ? But then you never know with that one........ :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's only a bargain if you need it so shop wisely...... YOU NEED TO HEED YOUR OWN ADVICE NICOLA you've got more tat than you can shake a stick you patronising duck wit !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Since she reads here (hi Nikki!) I think she's stopped showing us every purchase because she knows we're keeping a list. Stuck between a rock and a swipe up eh?

But anyhow..... here's the list thus far.
FOLLOWERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 essential shopping for a desperado 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
FOLLOWERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 essential shopping for a desperado 😭😭😭

That had me howling........ Nicola 'you should only buy if you need to so shop wisely'..... you've got 154K and your engagement is still absolutely shocking so you are not shopping very wisely 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Since she reads here (hi Nikki!) I think she's stopped showing us every purchase because she knows we're keeping a list. Stuck between a rock and a swipe up eh?

But anyhow..... here's the list thus far.
That’s more than what I buy in a year lol

Reactions: 13
Sorry but what kind of “foodie” would buy low fat spread, low fat pastry, low fat cheese and value packet ham and call that a tasty lunch for their kids. A dry sponge probably has more flavour! What kind of followers does she think she has that they need instructions on how to make them? Good lord.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry but what kind of “foodie” would buy low fat spread, low fat pastry, low fat cheese and value packet ham and call that a tasty lunch for their kids. A dry sponge probably has more flavour! What kind of followers does she think she has that they need instructions on how to make them? Good lord.
A toddler shouldn't be eating low fat anything there's no need😳 she's disgraceful. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she tracks their cals not even joking 😳😳

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.