Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’d forgotten what it felt like to get dressed up?! She’s been dressed up more times in the last 6 weeks than most people have in the last 6 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What the duck does she look like?! This is channelling Victoria beckham vibes in my opinion and yes she could pull it off as she’s a real size 6/8 I’m guessing, but fopps just looks like mutton! Her hair just looks awful (like she’s been outside all day and not brushed it)
Why would you dress up like that just to sit in your own house !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
4 pictures of yourself on one post! Thought you didn't like posting photos of yourself nikki? Still no sign of your family photo shoot for your 40th!! I'm getting very close to being done with her. She will never change, it'll always be all about nikki! Ooh fopps maybe change your Insta name to that??!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’d forgotten what it felt like to get dressed up?! She’s been dressed up more times in the last 6 weeks than most people have in the last 6 months!
Exactly. 25th October was last weekend away when she got dressed up.
Although her daily casual is probably more dressed up than my dressed up.

Reactions: 13
What the duck does she look like?! This is channelling Victoria beckham vibes in my opinion and yes she could pull it off as she’s a real size 6/8 I’m guessing, but fopps just looks like mutton! Her hair just looks awful (like she’s been outside all day and not brushed it)
omg she looks like an old slapper, that would be a lovely outfit on someone 20 years younger but definitely not on her. She really does need some lessons in being classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Why would you dress up like that just to sit in your own house !!!
Because she probably didn't. Either that or she welcomed the world to her house.

I do have one very important question though....
Where are her feet?

• Haha
Sorry but for the amount she spends on clothes you’d think she’d find something better than this for her 40th

it’s such a bad fit. She’s it pulled down so much at the top her boobs look squashed down and about to fall out, the sleeves look inside out. And the length🤦‍♀️ considering she probably has heels on what bloody length did she buy?
12F976FF-F88D-41FE-91DC-06017E9557BB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
duck me how many people that follow her are sitting on Instagram at 8am on a Wednesday morning taking the time to message her to ask her where that monstrosity is from. She’s full of tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Outfit aside her...'Dinner for 2 comment ' says it all..... how very sad 😔 boys shipped off to bed at usual time no celebratory dinner with mummy ... she's too busy pretending she's in a nightclub celebrating her 21st.... she's bleeping awful she really is... 😡😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Obviously the boys slept at her mums last night.
She honestly is acting like she’s 21 🙄

Sorry but for the amount she spends on clothes you’d think she’d find something better than this for her 40th

it’s such a bad fit. She’s it pulled down so much at the top her boobs look squashed down and about to fall out, the sleeves look inside out. And the length🤦‍♀️ considering she probably has heels on what bloody length did she buy?View attachment 323211
It's probably another eBay special like the lounge wear she bought that looked nothing like the eBay picture, but she insisted she loved it. Have we seen her wear that lounge wear since?

Reactions: 12
Wow
Look at the state of her!! She is 40 years old,’dress for your age. Looks like a right slag in that outfit!! Cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“Didn’t recognise myself”.

That’ll be the filters love.
This woud make an uhmazing thread title 👌🏻

So a dinner for two, dressed as I don't know what sat in your kitchen/playroom/extension!!
Where were the boys for this dinner?
Why is there no pic of Fopps and her amazing husband?
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Definitely didn't think she'd wear something like that for her celebrations. Yuk! Trousers are way too long for starters. Also because she dolls herself up everyday she looks no different. In fact, I think she looks better in her gym wear. 🤣
She's gonna share later what Chris bought her no doubt 🙄
Can't wait! 😠

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.