Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another week and another new thread girls !!!

Thanks to @Jemi85 for another great title with over 40 likes....... again had to tweak it slightly to fit but we get the gist ! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another thread already?!?! Is this some kind of record? She will be overtaking Hinch at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Can you like my latest post if you see it as I think something funny is going on with Instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh for God's sake fopps, people aren't liking your content because it's boring, repetitive, tit, just not bloody interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Time to put the phone down, relax and enjoy the fact you are lucky enough to be able to be at home spending time with your family. Oh wait she doesn’t know how to do that πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 27
Can you like my latest post if you see it as I think something funny is going on with Instagram πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ oh for God's sake fopps, people aren't liking your content because it's boring, repetitive, tit, just not bloody interesting
The only funny thing is her attempt at being an influencer. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Dying that she's called it out though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
save me story, save my post, hit like, comment, share to your stories

fopps.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I have never ever known an Instagram like her beginning for likes!
She’s come across so beggy

Reactions: 25
soo..aren’t the boys only meant to be in nursery until 3pm? But she’s saying she’s took that pic today at that time and didn’t sound like she was for moving any time soon.

must have them in a full day now

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.