Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never believe that they can afford something like that. As it is I would bet my life that both he and she wear a lot of fake designer gear. He has McQueens as well apparently. They are £525 a pair. She reckons she has 2, Ive seen pictures of him in 2 different pairs aswell. That £2100 in those 4 pairs alone. I don’t buy it!
I save up for my bags, but it takes me a while. I think these two have a money tree in the garden ha ha

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion -

#61 - 40th birthday, suspiciously quiet, please decide on a god damm diet!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
The pink balloons were the ones used in the photoshoot, but I think she was away or elsewhere. Why wouldn't you have the table set for a meal for two as someone said? If you're gonna dress up at least set the table! It's just not adding up at all. *On the fb pics you can see whoever took the pics gesturing to her to lift her arms in the pics of her in her pjs, apparently on her bday morning... I think it's all been staged on a different day.

*Edited to say I have just gone back to look at the pics and now I can't make out the hand?! I must be hallucinating 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ohhhh you could be right! Someone said the table wasn’t set up for a romantic dinner for two 🤔
But why would she bother to go away if she couldn’t brag about it on Insta? We all know, if it’s not on Insta then it didn’t happen 😆

• Haha
The pink balloons were the ones used in the photoshoot, but I think she was away or elsewhere. Why wouldn't you have the table set for a meal for two as someone said? If you're gonna dress up at least set the table! It's just not adding up at all. *On the fb pics you can see whoever took the pics gesturing to her to lift her arms in the pics of her in her pjs, apparently on her bday morning... I think it's all been staged on a different day.

*Edited to say I have just gone back to look at the pics and now I can't make out the hand?! I must be hallucinating 🤣🤣
Yeah those balloons were the ones used on the shoot which was at least a week ago as wasn't it about this time last week she was showing off the pink/not pink new coat.....

I said the table wasn't set up maybe they didn't bother..... but if Chris went to THAT MUCH effort to spoil her surely a romantic table set up ? Or like someone said probably sat on the sofa.... ! She also mentioned a zoom party - wonder if that is supposed to be this Saturday or was it last?

Reactions: 6
Yeah those balloons were the ones used on the shoot which was at least a week ago as wasn't it about this time last week she was showing off the pink/not pink new coat.....

I said the table wasn't set up maybe they didn't bother..... but if Chris went to THAT MUCH effort to spoil her surely a romantic table set up ? Or like someone said probably sat on the sofa.... ! She also mentioned a zoom party - wonder if that is supposed to be this Saturday or was it last?
There's no other decs in the house either apart from the wire 40 🤔 one short post from him on instagram. Nothing of the boys on her bday enjoying mummy's cake etc when she normally milks them doing nothing to death. Yet mad mazza saying how special he made it for her.. hmmm didn't look special to us 😄 ah yes they may well be doing the zoom this wknd 🤔

The pink coat that she had to hide behind a log 🤣🤣 maybe she's livid because tattle ruined her photoshoot. She tagged New Look in that pic too, didn't bother tagging her husband..nothing is sacred🤦🏼‍♀️

**he is tagged now (wasn't when I looked) and a whole load of other beggy brands... jeez comes to something when you think of New Look before anything else 🤣

Reactions: 14
Something tells me there is going to be loads coming up about her birthday. She is building up the anticipation 😴😴

Reactions: 10
Something tells me there is going to be loads coming up about her birthday. She is building up the anticipation 😴😴
That's very true. She struggles for content as it is so will probably stretch it out... she's good at that 😄

• Haha
a (real) Chanel bag starts at about £4k. The smallest Le Boy bag is £4100 and that for the most basic one. If they couldn’t afford to move the oven in the kitchen than no way can they afford this. Chanel hang bags are a huge step up form a Gucci Shopper.
I’m sure hers is fake cos I’ve never seen aGucci bag zip like hers! I might be wrong as I was just looking at totes at time. I went for LV one in the end...I use it all the time but everyone thinks it’s fake so I should have just got a fake one lol. Saved myself some guilt and cash. Was a 30th gift to me from me with a works bonus! X

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #61 Her 40yr old face is full of fillers, stay within her content pillars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think she's been quiet as she's wallowing in self pity. That and palming the boys off.

Reactions: 9
I’m sure hers is fake cos I’ve never seen aGucci bag zip like hers! I might be wrong as I was just looking at totes at time. I went for LV one in the end...I use it all the time but everyone thinks it’s fake so I should have just got a fake one lol. Saved myself some guilt and cash. Was a 30th gift to me from me with a works bonus! X
Same! I got an LV for my 40th I bloody love it, my step daughter got one from Tunisia for the equivalent of a tenner and it looks good! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.