Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank me later
I actually don’t think much of the photos to be honest ... I certainly wouldn’t pay good money for them...
As for the bullshit essay to go with said photo shoot ( Cringe ) wasn’t her holiday of a lifetime Florida where she inconveniently got stuck as she went knowing the WHO was imminently going to call a global pandemic... OH No she meant the planned child free shopping trip she had planned for New York how sad 😭 let me cry you a river Nikki never mind there is always next year...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t rate the photographer at all - I wouldn’t be happy if I’d paid for those pictures. His focus is all over the place.

I've got to admit Chris looks very natural with the boys, Fopps however is her usual self.

Reactions: 21
Is Ibiza where she was going? Hardly holiday of a lifetime?!?
She'd be taking the boys partying in Ibiza... really?No, mad mazza would deffo have been there to look after them all holiday. So that's what getting abs and a bikini bod was all about. She wanted to live out her real life Towie dreams like a sad duck 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right own up, which one of you is the photographer?

It's the only explanation for those awful pics. Wonder how much she paid for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can just see her stories tomorrow :
On the 12th day of birthday my true love send to me,
12 designer bags
11 +2 grams of cheese
10 botox treatments
9 granade bars
8 all inclusive
7 days without the boys
6 pairs of boots
5 cakes I won't eat
4 rose gold balloons
3 hundred new followers
2 diamond rings
And 1 Iphone 12!

Falalalala head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Can imagine the post tomorrow .. : hey guys so today I'm 40 so I'm gonna be spending it with the people I adore the most I literally couldn't of asked for a better way to spend my day with the people I love the most honestly guys so I'm gonna be quiet on here today so I can spend time with my precious family who I love the most (in other words I'm off to break the covid rules and see my parents) also by the way guys if you could just click save on this post id be really really grateful because I've spent that much money on followers that aren't real my engagement is really low thanks guys now I'm off to enjoy a boiled egg a gin slim and half a grenade bar .. happy fopping x'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Thank me later
It’s almost as if the photographer has it in for her!

Notice in her latest post she doesn’t say manager. She’s stepping back from cals. She’ll be back going sw very soon. All under the guise the boys are in nursery bla bla bla.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah now a be kind post all about being poor and being well off. From the one who does the river dance to show off her new trainers and makes sure her designer bag is in practically every shot 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.