Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what he means on Chris's post about rumours flying about? Please someone send him over here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Andy Andy Andy please come on over to Tattle
Do the rumours include anything about his cold ankles, chode and hideous wife

I actually like to imagine the rumours are about him putting it about a bit 😂
It’s clear Fopps doesn’t follow any COVID guidelines but she deffo does social distance from Rodent Chodent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope Foppycock never goes missing, she looks that different in every photo nobody would ever find her!

That reel made me wince with actual embarrassment for her. She is SO (so so so so) desperate to be an iNfLueNcEr but failing SO (so so so so) miserably. Just be bleeping normal and stop forcing the pathetic “content”!!!!!(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
#contentcreator don't forget 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You would think they would have looked into giveaway rules beforehand! 🙈
Maybe he didn't check ..... his wife probably told him not to bother..... BUT ...... at least he has given a detailed, articulate and apologetic, mature response unlike his dumb ass wife who jut blocks and deletes anyone who doesn't ass lick her..... at least he's professional..... (probably also doesn't want James to dish the dirt from the Belfry 😂 😂 😂 )

Reactions: 39
That's a pretty good response from Chris to be fair. Keeping it professional and accepting and apologising for his mistake. He could've just blocked like Fiona.
Can you imagine her this morning...
"Chris what rumours is he talking about"
"Is there something you need to tell me?"
"Have you been up to no good?"
Bet he wishes he didn't run that competition and giveaway 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I still think she's gone away and left the boys! Too suspiciously quiet and no details on her UHHmaaZZennn birthday.

Reactions: 17
Where could they go though ? I don’t see how anyone can go away ?
Hotels are open for essential trips. But I may be wrong, she's just unusually quiet!

Edit to add: my friend manages a hotel and they're no proof required when booking in to show you're on a business trip. Just wouldn't put it past her :unsure:

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s doing anything at all, but being quiet she knows will get people talking and wondering what she’s up to! She’s probably still unwrapping that massive ego

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she’s doing anything at all, but being quiet she knows will get people talking and wondering what she’s up to! She’s probably still unwrapping that massive ego

She's around - she's replying to all the arse lickers telling her she only looks 25 or 30 and no way is she 40.... she's too busy pissing her pants with excitement..... and probably preparing another reel or youtube video of 'How to Look Like Mutton at 40' ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she thinks she will be like she was before then she is mistaken, most of the Country are rumoured to be going to the top 2 tiers, hardly anyone will be in tier one! But of course we all know that doesn’t matter to Covidiot Fiona!

Reactions: 9
If she thinks she will be like she was before then she is mistaken, most of the Country are rumoured to be going to the top 2 tiers, hardly anyone will be in tier one! But of course we all know that doesn’t matter to Covidiot Fiona!
Warwick also has a lot of cases! She will also share exactly what she can do 😑😑

Reactions: 9
She just keeping of Insta a bit more In the hope to increase engagement as that bid meldrew is now recommending this. Basically it stops people becoming board with your “content” especially if you just post the same things all the time

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.