Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s waiting until after her birthday to think about Christmas, I think she’s waiting until 30th Nov for the next self employment grant!
Which she'll piss up the wall on clothes she doesn't need for content

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s waiting until after her birthday to think about Christmas, I think she’s waiting until 30th Nov for the next self employment grant!
To qualify for that, do you have to have not been able to work?

Reactions: 6
To qualify for that, do you have to have not been able to work?
No, you can still work and claim it - but you have to be able to prove (if asked) that your work has been detrimentally impacted by covid.

I can (and will) claim it, I have still been able to work but not at the level I would be able to without covid. My income has significantly dropped. So I know I can prove I was “entitled” to it, don’t think Fopps will be in the same position! She keeps saying how busy she’s been! I’d LOVE her to get audited......

Reactions: 16
I don’t begrudge the woman for being gutted about her birthday plans being fucked but it’s the way she goes about things that pisses me off. She needs to read the room

Reactions: 17
I don’t begrudge the woman for being gutted about her birthday plans being fucked but it’s the way she goes about things that pisses me off. She needs to read the room
I agree but I also think she’s hardly missed out on anything this year.
- boys got a party
- holiday to Florida
- chessington for 2 nights
- the caravan holiday
- 2 weekends away with Chris
- start of the year I’m sure there was several weekends she was away by herself hen do and twinmum lick ass night
- centre parcs
(All of the above and an extension and garden redone)
It might do her some good and appreciate what she has got/had.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
- boys got a party
- holiday to Florida
- the caravan holiday
- start of the year I’m sure there was several weekends she was away by herself hen do and twinmum lick ass night
- centre parcs
Very true

Post too short 😴

Reactions: 15
- boys got a party
- holiday to Florida
- the caravan holiday
- centre parcs
Oh yeah I forgot she went to Burnham-on-Sea 😳 so she's had 3 holidays during a pandemic and 2 weekends away without her children.. aww my heart bleeds for her not having a bday treat! 🤣

Reactions: 27
Oh yeah I forgot she went to Burnham-on-Sea 😳 so she's had 3 holidays during a pandemic and 2 weekends away without her children.. aww my heart bleeds for her not having a bday treat! 🤣
And her dressing room currently renovated! Pretty sure she got some inheritance from her grandma for all this, or where is it all coming from? Surely not the #penniesformyboys swipe ups 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 18
No, you can still work and claim it - but you have to be able to prove (if asked) that your work has been detrimentally impacted by covid.

I can (and will) claim it, I have still been able to work but not at the level I would be able to without covid. My income has significantly dropped. So I know I can prove I was “entitled” to it, don’t think Fopps will be in the same position! She keeps saying how busy she’s been! I’d LOVE her to get audited......
Thanks. I imagine Chris could absolutely claim that but fopps?
What is her claim? The clothing shops are closed so she can't do hauls?
It's a bleeping joke if she qualifies for it.

Reactions: 11
I don't feel remotely sorry for her, as far as I can see her life has in no way been adversely affected by Covid, maybe if she wasn't such a self absorbed, narcissistic show off I would've had a little more sympathy. My husband celebrated his birthday alone at Barts hospital having aggressive chemotherapy and our little one had a birthday just the two of us eating cake and dancing in the kitchen. She has no idea how tit some people's lives are and lacks any sincere empathy. She's like a robot

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't feel remotely sorry for her, as far as I can see her life has in no way been adversely affected by Covid, maybe if she wasn't such a self absorbed, narcissistic show off I would've had a little more sympathy. My husband celebrated his birthday alone at Barts hospital having aggressive chemotherapy and our little one had a birthday just the two of us eating cake and dancing in the kitchen. She has no idea how tit some people's lives are and lacks any sincere empathy. She's like a robot
Hope your hubby is ok and sorry to hear. But yes totally agree she has no idea how tough real life is! I had heart surgery, a post surgery complication and then viral meningitis and so for my birthday I just ignored it no cake no presents and just got on with life!

Edit - just to say I don't want sympathy, I am one of the lucky ones

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And her dressing room currently renovated! Pretty sure she got some inheritance from her grandma for all this, or where is it all coming from? Surely not the #penniesformyboys swipe ups 🤣
Oh yes that as well! 😳Every time I think I've remembered something, the list of her spending grows. It comes to something that she spends that much money, it's hard to keep track of. All at a time when most people are cutting back she's just got worse.

Chris can't be that well off right now to fund all of this, so she's either inherited as you say, or she's getting way more than pennies from all these swipes, ads etc than she admits to.

Reactions: 12
Thanks. I imagine Chris could absolutely claim that but fopps?
What is her claim? The clothing shops are closed so she can't do hauls?
It's a bleeping joke if she qualifies for it.
I’m wondering if she’s pretending to the tax man that she’s still a SW consultant

Reactions: 7
Also I think confuses me is her multiple mum friends a lot of them have bigger houses, in more expensive areas and what looks like a lot more money than her but non of them have really been acting like spoilt brats. I think to me the fact she keeps saying she feels sorry for others makes me think she isn’t that bothered just saying it so no one makes her feel bad.

Also I think confuses me is her multiple mum friends a lot of them have bigger houses, in more expensive areas and what looks like a lot more money than her but non of them have really been acting like spoilt brats. I think to me the fact she keeps saying she feels sorry for others makes me think she isn’t that bothered just saying it so no one makes her feel bad.
All the other multiple mums have also been having family photoshoots too. Definitely a case of keeping up with the Joneses

Re the begging for saves/likes etc

She can blame the algorithm all she wants, but at the end of the day if the content is tit no one’s going to like/save/comment.

I think Fopps, it’s time you look at what you put out there as opposed to blaming your followers for not engaging!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.