Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see the company has responded to a lot of comments but hasn't responded to the comment asking if it was gifted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wonder if sheโ€™ll get someone in to do Christmas decorations like a lot of insta people are doing.....she seems to need to do big things to get interest!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Chris has put a birthday post on now๐Ÿ™„ they canโ€™t think she looks good on her wedding photo them eyes are scary๐Ÿ™ˆ is she pulling them open or is that the Botox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris has now done a post ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ better late then never
who says he has done it?

it was only commented on here that he hadnโ€™t done one and up pops a post.... we also saw that she was logged into his account on her phone the other day when she was doing that video of how to save posts!

hi Nikki. Nice birthday post to yourself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder why she's not revealed any of her celebrations today. Definitely not like Fopps to miss a selfie opportunity. Her filter apps must be down. Strange ๐Ÿค”

Reactions: 14
Well that was a bit of a disappointment wasnโ€™t it! Crappy balloon arch and light up numbers that now apparently are โ€œessential itemsโ€ and the same old wedding pics weโ€™ve seen over and over! ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Chris has put a birthday post on now๐Ÿ™„ they canโ€™t think she looks good on her wedding photo them eyes are scary๐Ÿ™ˆ is she pulling them open or is that the Botox
I was wondering what was going on with her eyes??

Wonder why she's not revealed any of her celebrations today. Definitely not like Fopps to miss a selfie opportunity. Her filter apps must be down. Strange ๐Ÿค”
Weโ€™re gonna have to suffer the birthday Spam over a couple of days!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's building for a big War & Peace novel like post tomorrow with LOADS of photos about what an UHHHMAZZZING day she had 'socially distanced' of course !! How she wouldn't have it any other way with her and her boys...... and she was so, so spoilt and Chris has booked for them to go the Maldives as soon as Boris allows it ...... and then she'll be back on another Twinset twit Challenge in the New Year..... Bore Off Nicola ! Oh and how she had the most delicious pan fried salmon and a half birthday cake grenade and a glass of NZ Sav !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ด ๐Ÿ˜ด

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Evening all sorry to piss on your 40th parade fopps but I got my results back from my operation and I'm officially cancer free at the moment and hope to stay that way ๐Ÿ™

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Evening all sorry to piss on your 40th parade fopps but I got my results back from my operation and I'm officially cancer free at the moment and hope to stay that way ๐Ÿ™
YAY ...... so pleased to hear this Sparkle ...... what wonderful news...... ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.