Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what Chris will buy her?
A Rolex?
An eternity ring?
Diamond encrusted phone holder?
OR
A box of her fav mint Grenade bars?
Bulk buy of Cherry Pepsi Max?
Who knows. I'm sure she'll share on IG tomorrow 🙄
I’m hoping he’s booked her a lobotomy

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If Nikki was a magazine editor her magazine would be all about Me me me and how umazzzing I am. I lost 3stones in 3months don't you know. I'm almost 40 and I will still go on about it till my dying days. Them maybe a snippet on the boys and her Oro golf husband. Do t forget how I made up the name fopperholic.

I cringed when I saw aka fopperholic on the photographers page

Reactions: 12
Nikki In the morning..
"Well I can't believe I'm now 40! Not trying to brag but I do hear it quite a lot that I don't look it. Skincare is my thing. I use this vitamin C range. It's AAAmazing. SWIPE UP.

I've been showered with gifts by my AAAmazing family. We're so so so so so close. Look what I got. SWIPE UP.

My luxury holiday had to be cancelled unfortunately due to Covid19. Don't really get what all the fuss is about TBH. I've just gone about my business as per usual with no adverse effects. Can't believe that's the second holiday this virus has ruined for us. It's only a pandemic. What's the fuss??! It wouldn't bother me at all going on a flight etc with my precious family. We're so so so so close.🙄

Anyway.. It's my birthday today and I'm going to make the most of it. Do you like my party dress? I got it from Selfridge's in the sale. It was £5000 reduced to £3500. Total bargain. SWIPE UP.

I'm so lucky. The boys are now in bed. We've had the most amazing day celebrating. We're so so so so close. My boys are my absolute world. I'm so emotional because I've drank loads. A FULL glass of wine and 2 Malibu with milk. I'm pi##ed! Well it is my birthday after all.! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I really like natural unstaged photos, and these photos just show her reality. Chris and the boys just look they normally do but she does not, as she filters herself so much. She looks older than 40, and her hair is terrible. She also can’t pick an outfit for anything. I don’t think the filters make her look any better or younger; just different

Reactions: 19
Nice to see the originals before she filters and photoshops them. Could have put her hair up rather than it all in her face and it's looking awful. Then the cheeks!!!
Thing is, these photos are just like the ones she does all the time anyway aren’t they? Nothing really that different to all the 1000s on her grid 🤷‍♀️

Am giggling in bed trying not to have to explain to my husband what I’m laughing at😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.
Roald Dahl, The Twits

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Plan number 9 was the Family photo shoot 😲 just let it go Nicola! Like someone on here said earlier unless you're Birthday was Jan, Feb, early March we've all had Birthday's in Lockdown! Plans cancelled! But to have 9 different plans 🙄 although it's fitting that the 9th letter in the alphabet is 'I' so plan I for Princess Prikkis 40th Birthday is about right, as it's all about me, myself and I eh Fopps 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am giggling in bed trying not to have to explain to my husband what I’m laughing at😂
[/QUOTE]

I'm doing the exact same thing 🤣🤣 can't deal with this hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had another look at them pics...... why for a winter park shoot would you :

1. wear high heeled boots?
2. Long cream coat?
3. Chris is in his mankle showing jeans - no socks
4. Boys all in white trainers ? Wellies or boots would of been better in the mud
5. She looks bored - hands shoved in pockets or clasped together
6. No eye contact (from these pics anyway) with Chris or physical apart from the one hand held pic
7. Her hair is shocking the roots looks so so bad
8. the quality looks blurry

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This 'photoshoot' is utter gold.

Makes a change from the dreadful stretch Armstrong selfies.

She will be raging. I bet the photos have been touched up and they are still awful. 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going against the grain here, sorry! Whilst I do find Fopps looking so different to the pics that she posts herself, I really like these pics. They are more natural than a lot of the pics that I see of Fopps.

Reactions: 10
I’m going against the grain here, sorry! Whilst I do find Fopps looking so different to the pics that she posts herself, I really like these pics. They are more natural than a lot of the pics that I see of Fopps.
I think it’s the fact she looks so different to how she presents herself online.

Reactions: 13
Gosh she looks terrible in the photo shoot! Has she shared any of the pics on her stories?

Reactions: 6
That photographer needs to furlough themself sharpish. What a tit set of pictures! Petit chode would’ve done a better job capturing them and that’s saying something cos his pictures are tit but not as tit as them!

Reactions: 15
Personally I actually think she looks better in the photos over the filtered ones.

Reactions: 4
Firstly..Happy 40th Nikki, enjoy your day in lockdown, not doing any of the things you had originally planned!! I look forward to seeing your birthday photo shoot on your grid later 😂😂
There really is zero chemistry between her and Chris in those photos, they look like two parents who are separated and don't want to be anywhere near their ex and are only in the same room for the boys. I have more chemistry with my ex than these two do 😂😂
And Nikki, stop banging on about your time at slimming world, she will still be doing it when she is 70! It's boring

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was thinking similar, think it’s just such a shock to see her looking that was because all we normally see are the filtered stretched versions. I hope she keeps this photoshoot for the boys, at least then in the future they’ll have some photos of their mum looking how they remember

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.