Fopperholic #60 Fake content to make her relatable. Will Chris get an Oscar? Debatable!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will go to that spa when it opens again and it will be declared as a press sample or what ever rubbish she uses.

Are those pin wheels for the boys. If so why is it all low fat dairy. I still give my kids fill fat because I feel they need it

Reactions: 18
her desperation is off the scale, who asks how to do a bloody pinwheel! no one cares fopps, no one wants to feed their kids SW meals and rob them of vital fats they need at their age you utter twunt! starve yourself all you like but feed your boys appropriately before they start to resemble an extra from oliver....oh wait......

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has now changed the terms of entering the competition, no longer getting multiple entries and extra entries from posting it to your stories.
Not sure how true this is but there are various articles that state editing your posts on instagram resets your engagement in the algorithm. 🙊

• Wow
Reactions: 10
"I've had some messages about..." aka "I've been reading tattle and..."

Clarifying how she picks her giveaway winner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She has now changed the terms of entering the competition, no longer getting multiple entries and extra entries from posting it to your stories.
Not sure how true this is but there are various articles that state editing your posts on instagram resets your engagement in the algorithm. 🙊
I don't even know if "legally" you can change the terms of a competition mid way through. Then again, I'm not planning on entering. I like the old fashion concept of paying for stuff that I want.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't even know if "legally" you can change the terms of a competition mid way through. Then again, I'm not planning on entering. I like the old fashion concept of paying for stuff that I want.
Surely can’t do that!!!!

Reactions: 6
So when she put that giveaway up last night her followers were 154, 386 and now they are 154,687 so just 301 new followers off the back of over 4.5K comments ! That makes me think all those 4.5k comments are mainly from actual followers who just want a freebie and don't really give a tit about her 'eating' christmas chocolate or buying a new coat ! I've seen others do draws from competitions and they put them into an online draw machine which picks the winner - I cannot see her sitting there putting thousands and thousands of names into an online app can you ? She should do a live showing her picking the winner !
She is going to show us mere mortals how she does it Sunday apparently 😂 it definitely won’t be shown live 😉 thats for sure ( cue another reel )

And no matter what she likes to profess if you are doing a giveaway and have been asked by a company to do so it’s an #AD plain and simple.

Reactions: 11
"I've had some messages about..." aka "I've been reading tattle and..."

Clarifying how she picks her giveaway winner 😂
I’ve just scanned her post for anyone asking how she draws it. Not one that I could see!!!

hi ya Nikki 👋🏻 Happy Friday and all that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is going to show us mere mortals how she does it Sunday apparently 😂 it definitely won’t be shown live 😉 thats for sure ( cue another reel )

And no matter what she likes to profess if you are doing a giveaway and have been asked by a company to do so it’s an #AD plain and simple.
Exactly. She's benefitting from it even if it's not monetary value upfront the exposure and potential following (though its looking bleak) is still good for her business.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.