Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
So Fopps, have you being inhaling pizza and mcdonalds for the last 4 weeks or do you actually filter your photos. You claim to do neither but it's quite obvious that something isn't right when your face changes so much in such a short time.

Pizza V's Filter? 😜

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

SummerLeaves2004

See, to me this is how I have always seen her look. She tries to convince herself she is this blonde bombshell. When in reality she is a 40 year old who is desperately trying to be younger.

That's is why she isn't sexy as such, she has no real appeal about her. She is uptight and doesn't come across as confident in her own skin. It is so sad.

It is obvious from the amount of her private life she shows that there is no real chemistry between her and hubby. It maybe was a few drunken dates five years ago when she wore cheap bodycon dresses but now it doesn't seem to have much substance.

Who wants a partner who goes on and onnnnnn about low cal curries and not having wine because it has more syns. It is so regimented. I am a bloody (big) size 10 but nothing comes between me, cheese, pasta and a bottle of good wine with my husband.

I wish she would delete her social media. I think the whole family would be happier.

Attachments

• Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
As if she’s wearing her Hunter wellies in her own, artificially lawned garden. Her spoilt brat / self entitled ness about her birthday is just beyond me. Just put yourself in a positive bubble fopps and it wouldn’t bother you!! 🙄🤷🏼‍♀️
I seriously hope it pisses down all day, she has a power cut so can’t get ready properly and I hope she develops a non-lethal but deeply unpleasant reaction to yoghurt.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she still clinging on to Slimming World, do they condone this baggy bitch’s actions I wonder!
Imagine quitting your "amazing" well paid job to go on to better things (apparently)... but then spend the next 2 years constantly harping on about it and still trying to cling on to it for dear life, because your life is so empty and you've failed 😄 absolutely mortifying behaviour

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Okay Fopps. You've kind of shot yourself in the foot tonight. If you still receive less than 1000 likes/comments after ASKING for engagement then your answer is right there! I suppose it's good to know.
What could it be I wonder?
Instagram?
Your content?
Your bragging?
Your filters?
Your relatable personality?
Your bought bots?
Your spending?
Perhaps the answer includes all of the above and more. Time for a change?? 👍

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
They keep looking at her in the "whispering" reel for directions, she's clearly telling them what to do and thinking she can cover it up with music, she's so bloody transparent and crap at everything she does!

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
What the fuck does she look like?! This is channelling Victoria beckham vibes in my opinion and yes she could pull it off as she’s a real size 6/8 I’m guessing, but fopps just looks like mutton! Her hair just looks awful (like she’s been outside all day and not brushed it)
Why would you dress up like that just to sit in your own house !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The twins look like they're being dragged along in the latest post 🤨
I thought it was like they’re looking back thinking ‘for the love of God, she’s got us gripped like a vice. Save us Mad Mazza, save us!’
Why does she always have to match her coat to theirs 😂
Because in 16 years time she’ll be their triplet! They’ll be on nights out with their mates and she’ll suddenly appear screeching ‘guess how old I am?’ And ‘I’m sorry if you thought I was their sister but I’m their Muuuuum’ 🤣

• Haha

JudyG1809

Mine and hubby's 50th, my youngest son's 18th, my stepdaughters wedding all plans, celebrations cancelled. We made alternative plans on Zoom with video messages from friends and family near and far. Call me sad but I had a perfect birthday, I have worked as a nurse throughout Covid, seen tragedy after tragedy and knowing you are truly loved is worth more than any designer bag, trip away or grand financial gesture.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Some guys were on chris' golf page on insta earlier, they're not happy with how he's picked a competition winner, anyway I just went for a nosey... the bottom comment... what rumours? So (so so so) intrigued 🤔
I knew he was a c*nt like her. Birds of a feather flock together after all...

I bet he's a cheat as well. That's why she wouldn't let him go on holiday on his own to florida and tagged along. I'd put money on it 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

Eyerolling

VIP Member
She hasn’t thought about Christmas for the boys because her birthday is coming up?! It is 5 weeks to Christmas, does Christmas not happen until she has had sufficient attention? What a strange thing for a grown adult, especially a parent, to say. Unless your birthday is very early in the year, then everyone has had a birthday during this pandemic. She’ll have plenty more birthdays. She needs to get over herself.

Reactions: 29

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
At 3:21 in her video she says "I'm not in weightloss mode just now"
Notice she looks away and rubs her ear. Her body language is a giveaway.
You're lying Nikki.
You're in weightloss mode permanently.
It's your life trying to keep the weight off.
🙄

• Heart

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Is it today her birthday. Well I genuinely hope she has a nice day and appreciates things. The ageing process is not promised to everybody. Turning 40 is a privilege and I hope she realises that.
I agree with this. I lost a friend last week, she passed away in her sleep from a heart attack and only 49. Not posting this to get sympathy but as you say, growing old is a privilege.

• Sad
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Since she reads here (hi Nikki!) I think she's stopped showing us every purchase because she knows we're keeping a list. Stuck between a rock and a swipe up eh?

But anyhow..... here's the list thus far.
FOLLOWERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 essential shopping for a desperado 😭😭😭

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
So you can enter a giveaway to win a trip to a spa, that you have to take within 6 months of being announced the winner and even if they are open some of the facilities may not be open because of covid. Erm, not sure I'll bother, what an odd giveaway at this time.