Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CM1401

I'm cm3009 on insta. Now blocked so presume the comment is deleted 🤷🏼‍♀️ also a tattle lurker. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer on her page.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Meanwhile on Chelsea's stories she has put the Christmas Tree and decorations up for the boys ..... they had a cuddle in her bed which is currently on the floor in the boys room to allow Matt to be more comfortable...... and she is thanking people for gifting her a fruit/veg box...... tagging them into it...... telling them what she will be using and also saying she'll be sharing it with the boys nursery....... now that's how you do your first day of lockdown... something for your boys..... and staying humble...... she's a beautiful young lady is Chelsea...... Nicola would do well to take heed of others and how they are approaching lockdown..... !

ETA - whilst she is probably going out of her mind with worry about her seriously ill husband she keeps a level of normality for her precious boys......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
You can just imagine the birthday post now -

“hi guys, hope you are all having a great day. I am having the absolute best birthday ever! It’s so amuahhzzzziing. I mean I should be in a hotel in London, posing outside restaurants I can’t afford in my new RIV dress!
I’ve spent the morning with my total inconvenience and so annoyed they are even here world, my twin boys, I love them more than anything don’t you know. I had a morning stroll, we are in lockdown now and it’s soooooo important I get my “me, me, me” time still. I came home, whacked up the white noise and had them asleep by 11.30am. I’ve sat and done a few delete and blocks, before having an omelette wrap and Pepsi max (cherry of course). After lunch we had a trip to the park and a drive through costa but I can’t drink caffeine you know.
we went home and the boys ate dinner alone whilst I filmed them looking totally bewildered. I then whacked up the white noise again and made a turkey mince curry and settled down with a glass of NZ sov water and my new RIV lounge wear. Chris even treated me to half a birthday cake grenade bar with a candle stuck in it. I’m such a lucky girl, I should be living it up on Nando’s in old London Town, but Uncle BJ put a dampener on that. Don’t worry though folks, me and Chris are that in need of couple time that it’s already been rebooked.
But I’ve had such an amazing day, I’m so lucky! My boys are my world, my gorgeous boys who I loveeeee soooooooo much! They are twins don’t you know! Do you know
I should be in London right now? Come chat with me 😘 and for all of you asking. I will do a video haul of all my gifts! “

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Hi everyone hope all ok .. I'm going in today for my third operation to hopefully make sure this shitty cancer stays away 🙏which means me leaving my two babies 🥺 (not twins for the record🤣) as I'll be in hospital a day or two so please make sure there's lots of posts I can catch up on when I'm recovering after surgery in hospital 😬😂 😘😘😘 Xx

• Heart
  • Sad

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough 😔 please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them 😪 but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby 💙🌈 named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now 😪 I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated 💔 my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff 😔 my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview 🙏🏻 anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting 👌🏻

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Shivers

VIP Member
That post this morning has INFURIATED me.

All she is worried about is making sure she gets time away from those kids. She doesn’t fucking deserve them.

Compare that with Chelsea Patemans post about how much the last lockdown delayed her husbands diagnosis and treatment and how worried she is it might do this time as well. It’s heartbreaking.

I’m done with her. It’s gone beyond just laughing at her bad taste in clothes and questionable parenting and calling her out on her lies. She’s literally given two fingers to anyone vulnerable since this pandemic started, including her own dad. If anything happens to him, it’s on you Nicola.

You are an EVIL cow. You don’t give one single fuck about anyone else do you? I’ve never seen anyone so selfish and vile in my life. Karmas a bitch & it’ll get you in worse ways than just ruining your 40th. Bye tattlers, it’s been a laugh but I’m done now with this twat.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just read Chelsea's stories 😭😭😭 all that beautiful family are dealing with and she's still thinking of others... cooking real food and taking her boys out in the fresh air for some fun.... any wonder her friends and neighbours are giving them gifts, food parcels and treats they bloody deserve it so much and she still takes time to thank them and be grateful and humble ... and then there is Nicola 🙄🙄 it's like night and day !! I do pray Matt gets through this ok 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Nicola we all know you read here....those childcare rules DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT apply to you!!!! You are not a key worker, you do not have to travel to a place of work, your husband will not be at work. Your children should be with you both at all times, not dumped on your parents (who are advised to refrain from contact with others). You are only allowed to meet ONE other person outside of your household at any one time, this means that on your birthday you can't see both parents together.
As you are days off 40, start acting like it. Stop being so unnecessary unbelievably selfish, start treating this pandemic seriously (though 8 months too late) and start protecting your family, your gorgeous boys that you love more than anything.
Rather than spouting it, start actually doing it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Juniper

Chatty Member
Portion of swipe up money goes to charity? Sure Jan. Thought you said before all those pennies go to the boys? Make you mind up.

I say again, when you lie you have to have a very good memory

Thread suggestion:
Fopperholic #58: Every day it’s lie lie lie, but don’t forget to buy buy buy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

notokhun

Chatty Member
Love that she won't post pictures of her girls as she likes to keep that private but happy to post her naked children on gram

fopp you read here, your priorities are all wrong

Reactions: 44

Hipbones

Thread suggestion time! :love:

Fopperholic 58: Nailed it November? More like Failed it Forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Thank you all for the lovely well wishes I didn't realise how loved I was 😘😂 .. operation went well just now trying to recover and rest in hospital for a few days then home to my babies ❤ and you didn't disappoint I had a good 7 pages of reading of old fopperbollock so thank you 😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #58 All done up and nowhere to go the fake insta life thats all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's out panic buying vag yogurt and a selection of her other faves?

Or she's got stuck in a pot of jelly?

Or one of her cankles is wedged in a hunter boot?

Her oven fell on her head while she was watching footballers wives?

Where art thou fopperbollox?

• Haha
Reactions: 41