Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet my life on it Flopps will still be using Mad Mazza for childcare, even though Ratboy will be at home and you can't class her "work" as work!
I can't believe she is trolling us that hard that she literally lifted your screenshot to post.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have 2 sisters who work in the NHS, one is in direct contact with covid-19 patients. Neither of them have set foot in our mums house since March, they have just seen her through the window. It is killing them both but they refuse to go against the rules to protect her. I have been my mums support bubble for this reason.
Fopps dad had heart surgery not long ago didn't he? She shouldn't be going inside he is too vulnerable x

Reactions: 17
What she actually doesn't really is as she's not very cleaver is that it's not applicable to her as Chris won't be able to work. It's for key workers, people who actually keep the country going. Selfish lady she makes my skin crawl

Reactions: 23
That screenshot she’s posted just proves she’s still going to dump those kids with her mum!! Selfish selfish person!! Honestly I know this is horrid to say but she or someone in her family need to catch this virus before she’s bleeping wakes up and stops being a dick about it. It’s 1 bleeping month, just stay at home you absolute idiot!!
Everyone in my immediate family has had covid-19 so far, me and dh included.
Who is betting Nikki has had symptoms but has still gone about her daily business as she can't stand to be in doors with her longed for family?

Reactions: 19
Where is she going to go when she dumps her children? All her favourite haunts will be closed?!
She will go home for some much deserved me time and use that time to jump in and out of jelly pots.

We each have a laptop at work now so I will no doubt be working from home by the end of the week. I am mail order customer services so i keep people like our Nikki here in clothing hauls.

Reactions: 15
She's right in there with the childcare screen shot. There's no way a pandemic or lockdown will stop her doing what she wants and giving Mazza the kids while she stares at herself some more in the mirror
She will definitely be using Mad Mazza while she films endless shopping hauls in Nov

Reactions: 9
I was praying that they would allow informal childcare as otherwise me and my husband would have to fit in 15 hours a day work around 2 small children and it would be an absolute horror show and my mental health is on the brink enough as it is....

But you know we both have real professional jobs, and don't prance around on youtube. There is absolutely no way she needs to still use childcare when they will both be at home.

Im hoping I get furloughed go be honest go reduce the risk to our parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That post this morning has INFURIATED me.

All she is worried about is making sure she gets time away from those kids. She doesn’t bleeping deserve them.

Compare that with Chelsea Patemans post about how much the last lockdown delayed her husbands diagnosis and treatment and how worried she is it might do this time as well. It’s heartbreaking.

I’m done with her. It’s gone beyond just laughing at her bad taste in clothes and questionable parenting and calling her out on her lies. She’s literally given two fingers to anyone vulnerable since this pandemic started, including her own dad. If anything happens to him, it’s on you Nicola.

You are an EVIL cow. You don’t give one single duck about anyone else do you? I’ve never seen anyone so selfish and vile in my life. Karmas a witch & it’ll get you in worse ways than just ruining your 40th. Bye tattlers, it’s been a laugh but I’m done now with this twit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Please don’t put your parents at risk Nichola!
Ages ago she specifically said that her dad wasn't told to shield...I think he just have been included in the tens of thousands that got accidentally missed. But either way those rules say of over 60 regardless of medical conditions so that means both her parents should not be having any contact. Especially for childcare. She doesn't need childcare. I hope her neighbours grass her up...and her parents neighbours.

Would love to see her face when the police turn up...she would be like

"don't you know who I am...oh actually do you fancy being in my vlog if you are lucky I might let you watch me make a tit advert...you can't be THAT though because I have to feature in it even the product doesn't get much airtime"

I bet SIL Carly is pissing herself that Fopps birthday is cancelled after her wedding got cancelled.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What a patronising, unsympathetic, rude witch 😡😡😡 No one asked her about what she does for charity and helping out family - oh duck of Nicola - the only one you help is yourself and I'm not being funny but no way do those boys understand Halloween... duck me I'm in my 50's and I still don't understand what it's about .... just another money making scheme !! 😂 😂
[/QUOTE

I'm starting to find my level of dislike for this woman to be off the scale. All of a sudden her messages are winding me up to the point of rage. No wonder she has very few friends. There is absolutely nothing decent or likeable about her. Nothing.

Reactions: 16
Nicola we all know you read here....those childcare rules DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT apply to you!!!! You are not a key worker, you do not have to travel to a place of work, your husband will not be at work. Your children should be with you both at all times, not dumped on your parents (who are advised to refrain from contact with others). You are only allowed to meet ONE other person outside of your household at any one time, this means that on your birthday you can't see both parents together.
As you are days off 40, start acting like it. Stop being so unnecessary unbelievably selfish, start treating this pandemic seriously (though 8 months too late) and start protecting your family, your gorgeous boys that you love more than anything.
Rather than spouting it, start actually doing it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I'm laughing out loud at the fact she used my exact screenshot of the childcare rules. 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ Hi Flopps 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼 Just so you know Nicola, you haven't got a proper job HON, so these rules do not apply to you. Plus Ratboy will be at home so what's your excuse? Just remind me again why you wanted these "longed for boys" just so you could palm them off at every opportunity. You're a poor excuse of a Mother and you should he ashamed of yourself. 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she still has her mum babysitting, against all the rules, she’s even more selfish than I thought.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.