Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow she's infuriating isn't she 🤦 I'm going in hospital next week for another operation after being diagnosed with cancer this year (that's if my op not cancelled last minute) anyways I won't be able to look after my two children alone after the op my nurse has already told me this an told me to make sure I have childcare ready my partner will still have to go to work so my mother in law will be around in the day looking after my children with me whilst I recover. And then you've got this twit banging on already about childcare can be used if a parent is working basically trying to cover herself already for her crappy ads that about 40 people reply back to out of 150k 🙄 🤦🤦🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Another one of her mum ‘influencer’ friends had her mum helping with childcare at a trampoline park this week as she needs childcare help with her job promoting rubbish. They are all at it!!!! 👀

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I swear the mad bint thinks this applies to her!!!! 🤨
No Fopps it applies to people like me who rely on my Mom to look after my children so I can go to work 5 days a week in a school! If my husband is to remain on Furlough my Mom won't be needed for childcare so we won't ask her to do so!
Fopps is a stay at home mum, she doesn't even need to take them to nursery ffs!

Reactions: 16
Oh wow she's infuriating isn't she 🤦 I'm going in hospital next week for another operation after being diagnosed with cancer this year (that's if my op not cancelled last minute) anyways I won't be able to look after my two children alone after the op my nurse has already told me this an told me to make sure I have childcare ready my partner will still have to go to work so my mother in law will be around in the day looking after my children with me whilst I recover. And then you've got this twit banging on already about childcare can be used if a parent is working basically trying to cover herself already for her crappy ads that about 40 people reply back to out of 150k 🙄 🤦🤦🤦
Hope all goes well for you.Fopps hasn’t got a bloody clue about real life

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just read Chelsea's stories 😭😭😭 all that beautiful family are dealing with and she's still thinking of others... cooking real food and taking her boys out in the fresh air for some fun.... any wonder her friends and neighbours are giving them gifts, food parcels and treats they bloody deserve it so much and she still takes time to thank them and be grateful and humble ... and then there is Nicola 🙄🙄 it's like night and day !! I do pray Matt gets through this ok 🤗🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Ages ago she specifically said that her dad wasn't told to shield...I think he just have been included in the tens of thousands that got accidentally missed. But either way those rules say of over 60 regardless of medical conditions so that means both her parents should not be having any contact. Especially for childcare. She doesn't need childcare. I hope her neighbours grass her up...and her parents neighbours.

Would love to see her face when the police turn up...she would be like

"don't you know who I am...oh actually do you fancy being in my vlog if you are lucky I might let you watch me make a tit advert...you can't be THAT though because I have to feature in it even the product doesn't get much airtime"

I bet SIL Carly is pissing herself that Fopps birthday is cancelled after her wedding got cancelled.
Right I have to say re shielding and heart conditions that having a pacemaker will not make him high risk.

I had heart surgery during Covid, I also have type 1 diabetes and several other autoimmune disorders and I was not made to shield. His condition is not that risky and the pacemaker will actually have made a massive difference.

Unless his immune system is compromised or he has lung conditions he will never have been high risk. He is probably below me on the risk level. I worked throughout.

Sorry not having a go at people but I am sick of people saying he is high risk. He really isn't

Reactions: 9
Right I have to say re shielding and heart conditions that having a pacemaker will not make him high risk.

I had heart surgery during Covid, I also have type 1 diabetes and several other autoimmune disorders and I was not made to shield. His condition is not that risky and the pacemaker will actually have made a massive difference.

Unless his immune system is compromised or he has lung conditions he will never have been high risk. He is probably below me on the risk level. I worked throughout.

Sorry not having a go at people but I am sick of people saying he is high risk. He really isn't
Only high risk according to fopps when she’s tweeting virgin to get a flight from Florida when she should never have gone in the first place!

Reactions: 27

I think that stems for her making a big deal of it when she wanted to Q jump home in Florida yet again showing no compassion to anyone else that had a greater need to be on the first flight home She is just selfish to the core

Reactions: 18
Fair enough still taking them to nursery I guess (she has never been worried about catching the virus) but absolutely no need for her to use her parents for childcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think that stems for her making a big deal of it when she wanted to Q jump home in Florida yet again showing no compassion to anyone else that had a greater need to be on the first flight home She is just selfish to the core
I totally agree SHE is the problem. She made him out to be a lot sicker than he is for her own gain.

I have had a fight on my hands with my work, I was able to work from home but they wanted me in the office. I agreed in September and in the first week being back I ended up catching viral meningitis from someone in my office. It has taken up until now to actually be well enough again to work as I had the worst brain fog going. I struggled to even string a sentence together at times.

So yes, Flopps is the problem and her poor dad pays the price

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just read Chelsea's stories 😭😭😭 all that beautiful family are dealing with and she's still thinking of others... cooking real food and taking her boys out in the fresh air for some fun.... any wonder her friends and neighbours are giving them gifts, food parcels and treats they bloody deserve it so much and she still takes time to thank them and be grateful and humble ... and then there is Nicola 🙄🙄 it's like night and day !! I do pray Matt gets through this ok 🤗🤗
My heart breaks for Chelsea. She seems like such a lovely, genuine person, complete opposite of Flopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I totally agree SHE is the problem. She made him out to be a lot sicker than he is for her own gain.

I have had a fight on my hands with my work, I was able to work from home but they wanted me in the office. I agreed in September and in the first week being back I ended up catching viral meningitis from someone in my office. It has taken up until now to actually be well enough again to work as I had the worst brain fog going. I struggled to even string a sentence together at times.

So yes, Flopps is the problem and her poor dad pays the price
That’s awful hope you are well on the mend now my husband was the same he fell ill last Oct in and out of hospital right through to Dec no one knew what it was , finally back to work in March a week before the lockdown straight into front line Policing I worry every day for him they actually suspect he had Covid but had antibody test recently and it came back negative So you take very good care of yourself
One day life will really tit from a great height on that vapid cow and I really hope I get to see it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.