Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Birthday Botox top-up right there. Bet she got her lips, cheeks, nose and tit# done too! Natural beauty at its best. 🙄

Reactions: 13
I've tried to get prepared for this 2nd lockdown as I don't want to be caught out like I feel we were at the start of the first one. My middle son is 4 this month so I've made sure we have his Birthday cards, wrapping paper, and presents (tbh I'm super organised anyway so had most of this well in advance) but things like baby wipes, spaghetti, rice, toilet roll we've bought (not panic buying or stockpiling, just our normal amount for a family of 5 + dog), I'm glad we went shopping a few weeks ago so I could get my 3 boys some new long sleeved t-shirts, vests, pants, socks, wellies and rain coats (again because they need them) It wouldn't cross my mind to get my hair, nails, brows done etc before tomorrow, where am I going to show them off? Yes I'm still going to be doing the school and nursery run, yes I'm still going to be working in a school during lockdown 2.0 but seriously all those things are not urgent! Each to their own Fopps but quick question who had your much longed for two babies whilst you had your botox etc today? The rule of 6 and social distancing still apply, so does the childcare bubble for work purposes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I find it bizarre that she would rush out and spend a load of money on unnecessary treatments (assuming she does pay for it). Both of them are self employed yet they don't seem the least bit worried about their finances.

Reactions: 27
I don't know why she's bothered about the lockdown anyway, her mother will still carry on having the boys over night and carry on wiping her arse for her. Just as she did during the first one. She isn't fooling anyone. The only things she will be livid about is not being able to piss off to the gym all the time and she won't be able to go spend money she doesn't have. Though I'm sure she will keep hermes, Royal mail, amazon and yodel in business single handedly again🙄 she wouldn't have anything to film otherwise as she has zero personality.

Reactions: 31
Why is she running around living her best life acting like the virus is not going to get you today, only from tomorrow? My husband caught Covid off a client where he measured up a job, he was there for 15 minutes and had no physical contact with her, and made a conscious effort not to touch any doorhandles etc. Luckily he just had cold symptoms and me and my son were absolutely fine, but obviously had to stay in for 14 days. Our quarantine is up tomorrow... Which means I'm not going to see any family or friends for another 4 weeks or possibly more. But good old Dickola is out there pumping up her face with chemicals and sorting out her brows because you know... Priorities. Hope she didn't infect anyone out there whilst she was feeding her narcissistic ego. God I hate that woman SO. MUCH
😡

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Why is she running around living her best life acting like the virus is not going to get you today, only from tomorrow? My husband caught Covid off a client where he measured up a job, he was there for 15 minutes and had no physical contact with her, and made a conscious effort not to touch any doorhandles etc. Luckily he just had cold symptoms and me and my son were absolutely fine, but obviously had to stay in for 14 days. Our quarantine is up tomorrow... Which means I'm not going to see any family or friends for another 4 weeks or possibly more. But good old Dickola is out there pumping up her face with chemicals and sorting out her brows because you know... Priorities. Hope she didn't infect anyone out there whilst she was feeding her narcissistic ego. God I hate that woman SO. MUCH
😡
Dickola 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I suppose she felt like she missed her chance to do last minute things in the last lockdown as she was in Florida when it started. Probably didn’t manage to get the Botox in last time.

Reactions: 15
I know what you mean about using the word keyworker. I'm also a keyworker who describes myself as that person that has to drag their arse to work no matter what 😁. For the instagram whores sitting in their playrooms who don't have a clue what is going on in the real world I just feel pity. Because they contribute nothing to this world and have no understanding of what it means to do a job that matters.
Im with you. husband and I are ‘key workers’ as are our neighbours. We just say we are lucky to still have jobs! Between the 4 of us we’ve not had a day off since February. We are all on our knees, totally exhausted. Can’t see our families as it’s not safe for them. I have not been in a shop apart from Tesco / Lidl since February not had a drink or meal out since then and not hugged my daughter since then either. I am so sad and weary! But hey. She needs her ‘me’ time. So glad she gets it in such abundance. My hatred for her and her lifestyle is beyond a joke. She needs to think!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So glad we ‘know’ someone cleaver enough to explain the presidential election to us dolts! Wonder where she copied that from? She probably thinks Trump is a card game !

And the hooker choker!!!
It’s a post from Dave the tv channel lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My hairdresser rang me to see if I wanted an appointment before tomorrow - I've not had my roots done since early August but I said no not to worry...... I've booked in (hopefully) for the week before Christmas.... I'm going nowhere, seeing noone and if I've got roots (which I will have) then so be it.... who actually cares ? I've not had my nails done since they grew off last lockdown... I did go and get my waxing done (lip/beard else I'd look like the bearded lady from Greatest Showman lol!) and had a pedicure and shellac on my toes.. but that was more to support my beauty therapy lady than for personal vanity..... glad I didn't have my nails done in the summer else I'd be back to square one growing them off and having to start again ...... I wonder who had the boys when she was getting her 'top ups' done ? Mazza probably took them home with her as Chris would of been working his bollocks of today before he's no work again... and the first day of lockdown she'll be dropping them at nursery and doing some crappy advert.... she's bleeping clueless .... she doesn't know she's born - I really hope this lockdown does hit her hard........

Reactions: 19
Thank you all for the lovely well wishes I didn't realise how loved I was 😘😂 .. operation went well just now trying to recover and rest in hospital for a few days then home to my babies ❤ and you didn't disappoint I had a good 7 pages of reading of old fopperbollock so thank you 😘 Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you all for the lovely well wishes I didn't realise how loved I was 😘😂 .. operation went well just now trying to recover and rest in hospital for a few days then home to my babies ❤ and you didn't disappoint I had a good 7 pages of reading of old fopperbollock so thank you 😘 Xx
Don’t thank us... she’s the nob!! So glad you’re ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I feel fortunate to be a key worker because my life still just revolves around going to work and school run (and that 6 months of homeschooling alongside work 😳). I caught covid as I thought I would working with covid patients and I feel lucky to have got through it relatively unscathed. Flops is lucky she hasn't been exposed to it given the amount she pretends it doesn't exist.

I feel fortunate to be a key worker because my life still just revolves around going to work and school run (and that 6 months of homeschooling alongside work 😳). I caught covid as I thought I would working with covid patients and I feel lucky to have got through it relatively unscathed. Flops is lucky she hasn't been exposed to it given the amount she pretends it doesn't exist.
And by relatively unscathed I mean that I'm alive, it was tit no doubt about it. Wear your masks and all that ppl.

Reactions: 18
duck me, her latest post on everything she’s done today, on top of what’s she’s posted she’s had Botox and her eyebrows done. I don’t wish Covid on anyone but if she’s got it, then she’s one hell of a super spreader!
Knew she was toping up her Botox and other treatments.

Who called it that she'd be getting her Botox in before lockdown! You're sooo vainnn 😂😂😂😂
Me! She so predictable

Last edited:
Nicola likes to use an apostrophe. Not lots but Lot's 😉
🤦🏻‍♀️ I needed some sleep to get that ‘ ‘ ‘

Haven’t caught up on Instagram yet but Botox... where her face remains frozen. No wonder she was pissed at the boys making a mess yesterday.

Her instagram helper person will be wondering why her followers aren’t going up when it’s worked for everybody else

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So glad she got all her essential beauty stuff done to sit around the house for her next 4 weeks.
Plenty of pictures of her fully made up and sitting in her playroom incoming.
Don't get me wrong, I'd not be looking forward to a month of staying in with toddlers but she made it sound like she was a dead woman walking yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.