Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Responsible parent Fopps. Posting an #Ad to 150k strangers of her naked babies in the bath. Sickening

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t feel comfortable seeing children filmed in the bath nothings private these days especially when there’s money to be made

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure if it’ll make a difference but I’ve just reported it on Insta for nudity of a child

Reactions: 18
Absolutely disgusted that she’s using her naked children to make money. So so vile.

Reactions: 12
What better way to attract weirdos to your kids then show them in their nappies and in the bath!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Speechless! She is such an irresponsible parent
Anything for money!
I know you’re reading here Fopps
You are a bleep and so is your husband for allowing that ad!
Have a word with yourselves

• Heart
Wow. Just wow. She would absolutely just sell those poor kids for a couple of goats if she could. Or you know... Show their naked bodies to 150K strangers to make a few pennies. She is truly the lowest of the low
👍😕

• Heart
Video has gone, apart from it being absolutely disgusting making money off your naked children! It was also tit, what was the pathetic music that was louder than her talking. She sounded like she was in a tin can.
Regards of that....Fiona and Chris, top parents since 2018!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Don’t agree with that add at all. If she was so desperate to do the add why not put the boys in the bath in there all in one swimwear then in the caption state she felt more comfortable showing them like that rather than with no clothes on. I only have immediate family & friends in my insta & won’t even post pics of my kids in nappies etc

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.