Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Oh wow she's infuriating isn't she 🤦 I'm going in hospital next week for another operation after being diagnosed with cancer this year (that's if my op not cancelled last minute) anyways I won't be able to look after my two children alone after the op my nurse has already told me this an told me to make sure I have childcare ready my partner will still have to go to work so my mother in law will be around in the day looking after my children with me whilst I recover. And then you've got this twat banging on already about childcare can be used if a parent is working basically trying to cover herself already for her shitty ads that about 40 people reply back to out of 150k 🙄 🤦🤦🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I think the press conference delay is fopps screaming down the phone at BoJo, telling him he is a nasty troll for ruining her birthday, does he not know who she is?!

• Haha

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
They will 100% use her parents for toddlersitting duties but I guarantee she will NOT mention it on SM.
Just wonder what she has planned for her birthday now?? She'll make sure she's looking absolutely STOONNNING no matter what and "it's actually been a better night compared to the planned London celebration". I'm surrounded by my beautiful boys and I couldn't wish for anymore, I'm so blessed". Bulls#it!
Nicola in fact would love to have her old life back. Childfree. Gym going. Date nights. Self enhancement procedures and in general doing what the hell she likes. Nicola does Nicola. The end.

• Heart

Keepitreal66

So first day of lockdown and posts a video of herself in the car followed by ways to make an omelette in the office. The office where people have been told to stay away from if they can work from home. She’s clueless.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

JJusa69

VIP Member
She's busy cancelling the hotel, the new clothes, the nails, hairdresser, make up artist and the restaurant. Not to mention the professional photographer.
She's probably eating a fage and whole grenade bar while sobbing into her weighed water.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Firstly Fiona, who calls River Island "Riv".... NO ONE!! I'll repeat that NO ONE!
secondly... How many clothing hauls do you need to do right now...NONE! We are in the middle of a pandemic, we don't need to see hauls. I hate them in normal times but they just seem so wrong right now.
Stop prancing and dancing round and preening yourself in front of a mirror like a 12 year old, sorry to all 12 year olds, you probably don't act this dumb, your social media career is dead. No one else I follow repeatedly asks for people to save and share their posts.
And lastly, for tonight anyway, STOP saying you are a full time mum!. All mums are full time mums. Whether they work or not they are Full time. You are a stay at home mum, sort of! It really winds me up. Just because I work, I'm still a full time mum...

• Heart

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
Chris I can't believe it!! I've lost all this weight, booked an MUA, got my sparkly outfit ready (size 0) and we've paid a fortune for the most ahmazzing hotel etc... My 40th birthday is gonna be ruined!!!! 😩
Get over it sweet cheeks. Life is not all sweetness and light. Fighting this virus is way more important. 🙄

• Haha

Philamena

I’ve been blocked! All I did was ask if she follows a stylist who promotes buying good quality fewer items as so much h cheap clothing is out into landfill and that was it, blocked!

• Wow

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
God I’m on one today with her........work commitments what do they both actually do that contributes to society nothing his isn’t a valid job to me it’s cosmetic superficial the world will still turn if golf disappeared and hers well jumping out of jellies and showing shit clothes off ! I’m only a hairdresser I don’t contribute much but my payment is seeing people walk out of my salon feeling good about themselves My husband to me has a job that means something he has had to tell parents their Son has been killed he has had to break the fingers of a dead women so they could get her hands of a steering wheel all while her twin daughters were in the back of the car He was first there at a horrific train crash that killed many I could go on and on I’m just seething at her and her equally vapid husband I detest them both. Also Nikki Ryan if your reading this I’m not jealous I’ve a nicer house and more money than you have
You’re not ‘only’ a hairdresser. My job is clinical in surgery but I’ll tell you what, you are my saviour when my mop of hair hasn’t seen anything but a bobble for months on end. As a hairdresser you listen and take notice of people, you make them feel good, pampered and special. You’re not ‘only’ anything. We all turn the cog of life to keep us all together. What we will survive without is insta huns shelling swipe ups at every turn x

• Heart

Notforthegram

Chatty Member
Why is she running around living her best life acting like the virus is not going to get you today, only from tomorrow? My husband caught Covid off a client where he measured up a job, he was there for 15 minutes and had no physical contact with her, and made a conscious effort not to touch any doorhandles etc. Luckily he just had cold symptoms and me and my son were absolutely fine, but obviously had to stay in for 14 days. Our quarantine is up tomorrow... Which means I'm not going to see any family or friends for another 4 weeks or possibly more. But good old Dickola is out there pumping up her face with chemicals and sorting out her brows because you know... Priorities. Hope she didn't infect anyone out there whilst she was feeding her narcissistic ego. God I hate that woman SO. MUCH
😡

• Sad
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Here's a suggestion for your fucking hashtag ...... #NarcassisticNicolasNovember..... #NoboffNicolaNovember #NobodylikesashowoffNicolaNovember.....

FUCK OFF AND THEN FUCK OFF SOME MORE YOU PATRONISING FUCKING BITCH..... !! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
i really hope that she gets reported by all the SW consultants to head office again and told to remove any mention of SW.

There are consultants on here im sure @Noisette Triangle is a consultant local to her. any new goss on how pissed off SW are getting with her?
I’m still here, balancing watching the Fopps shitshow and prepping my groups to go virtual again.
I’ve reported this video to brand protection so we’ll see?
She doesn’t realise that this type of stuff just doesn’t translate to an audience outside of a SW group setting. I’ve done loads of videos this week for my groups - chatty ones, cooking ones, shopping list type ones. But they only work in that context - if I posted them out there to the wider world my friends would think I’d gone nuts.

I’ll have a listen out and see if anyone else grumbles.

• Heart

freakshake

VIP Member
God I’m on one today with her........work commitments what do they both actually do that contributes to society nothing his isn’t a valid job to me it’s cosmetic superficial the world will still turn if golf disappeared and hers well jumping out of jellies and showing shit clothes off ! I’m only a hairdresser I don’t contribute much but my payment is seeing people walk out of my salon feeling good about themselves My husband to me has a job that means something he has had to tell parents their Son has been killed he has had to break the fingers of a dead women so they could get her hands of a steering wheel all while her twin daughters were in the back of the car He was first there at a horrific train crash that killed many I could go on and on I’m just seething at her and her equally vapid husband I detest them both. Also Nikki Ryan if your reading this I’m not jealous I’ve a nicer house and more money than you have

• Heart
  • Sad
‘Day 1 of lockdown’ but she’s in the car. Not really locked down are we Prikki? Dumping the boys at nursery so you can film ‘content’ and drink Cherry Pepsi Max? #keyworker

• Haha
  • Sad