Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saddest part is this won’t make her stop and think perhaps putting videos up of my naked babies in the bath is wrong, she’d do it again in a heartbeat if it meant she’d make some money
Sad but true
This woman has zero morals!!!!

do we think she’ll acknowledge what has happened or just ignore it.

Reactions: 12
I can just hear her now:
“Chriiiiiiiis they’re MY children I can do what I want! I don’t see ANYTHIIIIING wrong with it, it’s NOT FAIR - they’re all just SOOOOOOOOO jealous”

No Fopps. We’re not jealous. We just care that your children are being used as (naked) monkey makers. I’m astounded that you think it’s ok to do that!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Saddest part is this won’t make her stop and think perhaps putting videos up of my naked babies in the bath is wrong, she’d do it again in a heartbeat if it meant she’d make some money
Exactly right! She will turn it into "well if these sick people who reported it thought it wasn't appropriate they must be vile perverts as it was a totally innocent video!! Whats wrong with these people?" AKA, missing the point entirely, blaming others and getting defensive. The status quo with her 🙄

Reactions: 19
Sad but true
This woman has zero morals!!!!

do we think she’ll acknowledge what has happened or just ignore it.
She will ignore it! Remember when she got reported to Lilash for giving out the wrong advice..she never mentioned that promotion again even though she was meant to have a discount code etc! Once they found out and dropped her she never mentioned it again.

I didn’t see the bath advert but omg how can she get it so wrong?! 150k followers aren’t all going to be gushing grandmas....how many are sick twisted people who get their kicks out of seeing kids dressed or undressed! Peodos ARENT just attracted to naked kids! It’s often the thrill of seeing them dressed/half dressed and wondering what they look like naked that turns them on 🤮🤬 and she gives them that and more!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough 😔 please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them 😪 but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby 💙🌈 named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now 😪 I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated 💔 my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff 😔 my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview 🙏🏻 anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting 👌🏻
Good luck to your husband and I’m sure Grayson will have a lovely birthday whatever you do! Us tattle bastards are always here to be a listening ear 👂❤😘

In what world did she think it is appropriate to post a video of her babies in the bath to 150k+ followers! I can’t decide if she is so thick she doesn’t understand the issues with online safety/personal privacy of her much wanted babies or she’s so selfish and 🤑🤑🤑 she just doesn’t give a tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way I see it is that by showing so much of yourself online, you are potentially inviting 100s of 1000s of complete strangers to basically spy on you and your children. Would you sit next to a complete stranger in a cafe and tell them what you are going to eat, what your job is, where you live, what you've bought, how old your kids are, what their hobbies/routines are etc? Because that's exactly what an open account is doing. That really just doesn't sit right with me, there are far too many freaks in the world sadly. It wasn't so long ago that another instagrammer had pics of her baby daughter stolen off her open account and posted on a blog for paedophiles to comment on. Is earning like £200 from a crappy ad really worth that? When she likes to remind us how much she doesn't need the money? She's an absolute low life.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
The way I see it is that by showing so much of yourself online, you are potentially inviting 100s of 1000s of complete strangers to basically spy on you and your children. Would you sit next to a complete stranger in a cafe and tell them what you are going to eat, what your job is, where you live, what you've bought, how old your kids are, what their hobbies/routines are etc? Because that's exactly what an open account is doing. That really just doesn't sit right with me, there are far too many freaks in the world sadly. It wasn't so long ago that another instagrammer had pics of her baby daughter stolen off her open account and posted on a blog for paedophiles to comment on. Is earning like £200 from a crappy ad really worth that? When she likes to remind us how much she doesn't need the money? She's an absolute low life.
Thought the same. Not that long ago a lady posted about images of her child being posted on a weirdo website.

Even just the constant way she always references the boys as her gorgeous boys makes me uncomfortable.

But all that she does makes her a better Mum and the few pennies means she gets to stay home with her gorgeous boys so thats ok then 🙄

• Sad
In my opinion, anyone who exploits children by posting their naked pictures/videos on the Internet for financial gain should be reported to the police and held accountable. EVEN IF its the children's own parents doing it(in fact that just makes it even more sickening). Those poor kids are not old enough to consent and I bet when they are older and realise they were used as circus monkeys by their narcissistic sociopath mother they will be mortified. She really has gone too far this time and I so sincerely hope this will be her downfall 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Munchkin be probably glossed over and not spoken of again. Like lilash! When I have seen other influencers do similar they have the kids in swimsuits.
I remember I got one of those bath crayons free
from a magazine when I was a kid and my dad threw it away, presume as someone said upthread he didn’t want me to think it was ok to draw on the wall!

You'd like to thing that if Munchkin are promoting bath time products they would surely issue some guidelines to the 'grammers around what is and isn't appropriate for posting. I know they'd like to think this goes without saying but nevertheless they really need to vet the people that are advertising their products.

Reactions: 15
Awww lovely..... sending big loves and hugs and positive vibes that hubby gets the postie job.... I would imagine leading up to Christmas and people buying stuff online there will be more call for posties so fingers crossed you hear soon.... such a shame for the boys.... and I'm sure whatever you do for the Grayson he'll have a lovely day with Mummy, Daddy and his brothers..... 🥰 🥰 🥰
Here’s hoping that your life will be a bit easier and your husband is successful with his job application.Life is difficult in lots of ways for so many , best wishes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone see when she was last online? It's quiet 😂. Imagine if she actually has been banned for a few days 🤣 even then she would still bullshit, and just make out she was having a break to spend some precious time all together as a family 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite part about the video was how she pretended to put her phone on silent in the beginning, like she doesn't want to be disturbed during this 'truly special and private family time' 🙃🙃oh the bleeping irony! Sure hun, you won't take a phone call from your mother but you invite 150K strangers to watch your children have a bath. You absolute stupid idiot tit biscuit iron faced witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have NEVER seen another ‘influencer’ BEG people the way she does to like share and save. She asks every post now, here’s an idea fopps.. put out better content and you won’t need to ask! Or how about give it a rest! I saw that tit show ad and I think it’s very worrying that the wrong kind of person could see that video and quite easily find out their address and where they are all times of the day from her posts. It’s TERRIFYING.
much bigger scale But remember Kim k getting robbed in Paris? She’s since said that it was her own fault for flaunting her jewellery online and posting her location etc. She says she never posts in real time anymore because of it. It’s too easy for people to use this information in the wrong way and sadly with these videos and pictures once they are posted they are online FOREVER. No matter if you delete them they are there, people can screenshot record and post wherever They like. It’s a dangerous game

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough 😔 please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them 😪 but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby 💙🌈 named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now 😪 I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated 💔 my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff 😔 my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview 🙏🏻 anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting 👌🏻
Positive vibes your way.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS how can she be so dumb? Posting that AD with her little ones in the bath. On a bleeping PUBLIC profile. Imagine how many absolute weirdos could’ve saved that video and other videos/pictures.

All these inFLuEncErs (SW rejects) like Laura Emily, Keeping Kate and Foppercunt plus the idiots like Stinky Solomon and Hinch always exploit their innocent baines in an inappropriate way! I feel so uncomfortable when they post things like that AD. We have seen these kids in the bath. How bleeping weird is that.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.