Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the same. I wonder if they’ve had a word.
I would hope so, what she did had the potential to harm their brand but she is so oblivious. A child-focused brand have to be seen to encouraging child protection not promoting the opposite.

I'm also really intrigued as to whether the company have read here too.

Reactions: 10
And on the fopperbollox battles for engagement with the lame 'yes or no' poll on her stories.... I hope their income takes a mega nose dive. I'm not sure how the self employed grant works but I doubt they've been declaring all their income, so hopefully they wont get as much as they should of 😄

Reactions: 12
So just like that she sweeps it under the carpet and is back whittering on about ready brek.... absolutely no shame or morals 🙄🙄

Reactions: 23
I missed the ad but who would ever think posting their children naked online is a good idea. Her and Laura hall are terrible for this.
You'd think they would learn.
She really is stupid.

But as usual she will blame 'trolls' for it being removed.

Reactions: 20
I missed the ad but who would ever think posting their children naked online is a good idea. Her and Laura hall are terrible for this.
You'd think they would learn.
She really is stupid.

But as usual she will blame 'trolls' for it being removed.
Trolls who seemingly care more about her kids safety and privacy then she does 🤯

Reactions: 16
I’m not a parent, but it really surprises me how many people post pictures of their children in the bath, some with quite a lot of followers. Sometimes I wonder if I’m being too...I can’t find the word, protective?.... but is it the norm now?

Reactions: 12
Ah, so pleased she managed a night out last night. Poor love, she deserves to get out of the house for a bit before lockdown.

😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah, so pleased she managed a night out last night. Poor love, she deserves to get out of the house for a bit before lockdown.

😐
Seriously, how the hell does she get SO much me me me time? As an example, I had a baby 6 months ago and have managed hairdressers...once (heaven!), met with friends? 1 time, date night out with husband....0, trips away - 0. I'm on maternity but trying to set up freelance which I do in the evenings or husband takes over (real work Fiona), we just schedule this as a couple. Also manage running every other day without grabbing at childcare that's not for me right now, it's for key workers! Not that I'd send him anyway. And we never have the grandparents help due to Covid and husband's family are all in Oz. She must have hours away from them every single day? I don't mean this as judgement necessarily as motherhood is a big adjustment and I've found it tough especially with COVID around, however if you follow her, you'd believe she does it all herself and can't bare to be away from her gorgeous gorgeous boys 🙄 that's what I can't stand, the BS! It will make others feel crap as 'how does she do it? With TWINS?' Just bloody admit it's so hard thank god you have daily help. And her career is a total vanity project, bet her husband just glad to keep her occupied as she doesnt enjoy being a SAHM!

With "her girls" aka imaginary friends 🤣
Her mum, her mums friend, her sister, her sisters friends. And Pricki on the end seat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So she went out last night. Obviously needed me time. Poor woman they've probably been with her since Thursday and I'm sure they'll be at mad mazzas today and Nursery Thursday and no doubt creche tomorrow for the last day before she has to 24/7 parent

Reactions: 13
I’m not a parent, but it really surprises me how many people post pictures of their children in the bath, some with quite a lot of followers. Sometimes I wonder if I’m being too...I can’t find the word, protective?.... but is it the norm now?
Nope! Maybe for the Insta Mummy Flogger brigade it is, but not for us normal parents! I would never dream of posting my little girl in the bath! Or in any state of undress 😡

Reactions: 14
Love that she won't post pictures of her girls as she likes to keep that private but happy to post her naked children on gram

fopp you read here, your priorities are all wrong

Reactions: 44
Love that she won't post pictures of her girls as she likes to keep that private but happy to post her naked children on gram

fopp you read here, your priorities are all wrong
I think the difference is her “friends” can say no to being exploited on her social media

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.