Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen she’s updated her LinkedIn to show her degree...ha ha she’s such a knob and more proof she reads here!!! Did you know she has twins?!?!

00B0DDAF-5509-4937-962B-497F1F914D55.png
451B7760-CBC2-47D5-9019-446C7FE65301.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually think Nikki is on Tattle more than any of us. Hi Nikki 👋👋👋👋
Grab a wine (water!) .... Let's chat! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 30
More shopping 🙄Boring!! She's really not getting it right is she! No1 wants to shop for clothes right now! Bore off!!!

I'm sorry. But what in god's name is that?!?!
A show!!!

She looks like she's dancing to staying alive at the start of that vid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I actually feel embarrassed for her with her silly dances.... flexing her 'guns'... shuffling around like Pingu on speed..... and apart from the dress (which would look amazing on my 18 year old daughter!).... she's just using it as another excuse to wear her black skinny jeans.... so crass and insensitive at this time with people having to get free meals for their kids..... God she gets worse and worse.... how can people actually think she's a good role model - it frustrates the life out of me !

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh she's gained some of that starvation look back. Nikki you can't maintain it forever! A size 12 is a 12. Own it!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.