Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swipe_up

VIP Member
I tell you how im spending my time Fopps, I’m currently in bed reading tattle, eating chocolate & washing it down with a cup of tea whilst my toddler hogs the bed (no white noise for us when he’s upset)

Theres nowhere i’d rather be!!!

Let your hair down, live a little, have some Lindt it’s much better than a grenade bar.

Use this time to enjoy your family, stop striving for more!

That’s the end of my TED talk, come December you’ll still be a botoxed self centred cunt so I don’t know why I bothered 😕

#cunt

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Major surgery is being cancelled, people are losing their jobs, mental health is at an all time high, domestic abuse is at an all time high, people haven’t seen or hugged loved ones for months and months......but that’s all ok? Because good old Nicola can live the day before lockdown like it’s her last on earth, then dump the boys at nursery and bang on about shit in her car!!! FUCK right off Fiona, she seriously needs a massive slap of reality!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly I feel for you ladies who don’t get any ME time because you don’t have the luxury of having a) a hubby who always seems to be at home.. b) a mum providing nanny duties at a drop of a hat....
Honestly she has more fucking Me time than I do and I’m on furlough with no children now living at home.

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Yikes. Without wanting to sound really bitchy and mean, she looks awful. Considering she preaches so much about eating healthy and exercising she really doesn’t look well at all. Really needs to stop messing with her face doesn’t she?
E16CE188-3B20-40EB-8989-EADDA1EA0644.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

You better werk

Chatty Member
I wouldn't wish covid on anyone (Ive had it and work in a hosp) but I hope, like most of us this year, that her birthday is well and truly spoiled by it.
Haven't we all had to make do with (and enjoyed) a take away and cake with our bubble, not dinner at the 'ivy' or avoiding our children in a 5* hotel.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Wearesailing13

She would never of arranged to meet up with ‘friends’ on a night she posted an advert, she has to keep the evening free to block and delete

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Thisnthat

I am exasperated by Fopps and those like her that have carried on as if nothing has changed in the world. My son is working on the real front line( in an elderly care ward in hospital ). He told me 6 of his patients died this week unexpectedly very soon after a positive Covid test. These weren’t very frail patients, but people who were preparing for discharge. I am so worried about his mental health having to cope with so much death. He caught Covid in the hospital earlier this year and has now got long Covid, so am hoping he doesn’t get a second dose. Maybe Fopps could walk a few steps in my son’s shoes or those of people in the real world. But then again she isn’t resilient enough to cope with an opinion which is different to hers so no chance being able to cope with most people’s real lives. I am so very proud of my son and the thousand of selfless others who are caring for others.
And yes my son is an adult but the worry never goes away for those of us who are real parents, no matter what age our offspring are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I see she’s got some blurb about gentle parenting on her stories again, her parenting is about as gentle as getting a massage from Edward Scissorhands 🤣

• Haha
Well lovely tattle folk I know that some of us really will struggle over the coming weeks and I honestly think things are going to get much worse before they get any better ... for me personally it’s another guaranteed month of furlough at the mo but the airline industry is fooked so I think redundancy will be on the cards come the New Year .. but even facing all that and living with someone who’s extremely vulnerable I still managed a ruddy good belly laugh at Mutton Chops Fopps expense.... I would like to take this opportunity to wave to her from London 🤣🤣 ( coughs ) maybe next year Fopps

• Haha

LorniB

I don't believe for a second she was out last night. She'd be all dolled up and wanting us to swipe up to what she was wearing. I smell bs

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The way I see it is that by showing so much of yourself online, you are potentially inviting 100s of 1000s of complete strangers to basically spy on you and your children. Would you sit next to a complete stranger in a cafe and tell them what you are going to eat, what your job is, where you live, what you've bought, how old your kids are, what their hobbies/routines are etc? Because that's exactly what an open account is doing. That really just doesn't sit right with me, there are far too many freaks in the world sadly. It wasn't so long ago that another instagrammer had pics of her baby daughter stolen off her open account and posted on a blog for paedophiles to comment on. Is earning like £200 from a shitty ad really worth that? When she likes to remind us how much she doesn't need the money? She's an absolute low life.

• Wow

WalterMittyfan

Yesterday I started watching The Social Dilemma on Netflix and one part of it really made me think of Fakeaholic and her ilk. It made me realise that, even though she believes that she is an influencer and content creator, that she is actually being manipulated by social media herself.
The ex VP of Facebook growth stated that social media conflates likes with value. Likes and hearts get you a fake, brittle popularity which is short term and leaves you even more vacant and empty than before. It forces you into a vicious cycle of the next thing...
She is no more than a puppet - a product being used by advertisers to make money for them, how sad a life that is.

• Heart
How quickly has this thread gone! Time for another thread suggestion...

Fopperholic #58 She’s now preaching about mental health, HA! She’ll say anything to grow her wealth

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
This absolute cretin needs to come with a trigger warning.

Every post is triggering as fuck.

CONTROL what you eat? Bitch, your core following are weight loss related accounts, aka struggling women (mostly) that are already being ridiculous with their eating because of SW (massively disordered) and here this bastard is telling everyone that you can control what you eat like it’s ‘normal’. It’s awful! She’s a fucking twat. You can’t combat negativity with controlling your weight and eating. That’s called disordered eating bordering a full blown eating disorder.

• Sad