Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Here are the red roses Chris bought me for us arguing over the weekend!" πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fopperholic spending the days before lockdown doing exactly what she’ll be doing in lockdown....

Reactions: 16
Oh duck off Fopps. I’m self isolating on my own and I’ve eaten like a pig, about to pour a gin. Do I give a tit? Nope!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh duck off Fopps. I’m self isolating on my own and I’ve eaten like a pig, about to pour a gin. Do I give a tit? Nope!!
You need to use Fopps' techniques.
Pause before you pour.
Be mindful.
Are you bored? πŸ™„
We're all bored of you Fopps. Your life is one big bore. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I see barely anyone has wanted to chat with her so she’s away to bed!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She only answer the things she wants to answer πŸ™„
Why does she never use the gifted learning towers either. My 20m old is obsessed πŸ˜‰ with all things cooking. He loves stirring empty saucepans in the lounge and putting potatoes or carrots in them pretending to cook. Today he stood on a chair next to me in the kitchen and I cut the veg up and gave it him in little piles to put in the pot. He loved it! Anyway I am looking at learning towers for an Xmas present and they so goddamn expensive but I know we would use it most days! So I will be getting one I think, but in this respect I am jealous of Fopps, not fair she begs and gets given expensive stuff that she hasn’t shown any interest in before then and then doesn’t even use!!
ask if you can have hers she never used them πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pour a double!

I wonder if her work commitments are a couple of groupon qualifications to be. PT/Nutritionist/life coach

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are you worried about eating and weight loss during lockdown??? Is this woman actually living on this bleeping planet???

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
That post is nothing to do with flowers or support it’s a post for her to get ego boosting comments oFf her sheep!!

Reactions: 18
My brother in law has recently started a β€˜life coaching/mindfulness’ business and his posts are always long winded just like her latest one! It doesn’t sound like her at all!
The story about not finding loopholes in the rules/guidance made me laugh! Such a dig at Tattle!!

Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who finds her face incredibly creepy? Her botox ridden skin looks like if you tapped her with a needle she would just pop like a shinny balloon 🎈 Her smile and her botched lip fillers reminds me of the Joker.
Also her face lacks emotions so much, if you cover her mouth you are not able to tell if she is happy, sad, angry, excited? Who knows, those eyebrows won't budge πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough πŸ˜” please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them πŸ˜ͺ but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby πŸ’™πŸŒˆ named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now πŸ˜ͺ I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated πŸ’” my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff πŸ˜” my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview πŸ™πŸ» anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Selfishly I'm glad of this second lockdown as it means my husband will still get 80% wages on Furlough πŸ˜” please don't think bad of me, I have friends who have their own businesses and are having to close, again, and I'm devastated for them πŸ˜ͺ but we are seriously struggling right now (I know a lot of people are), I work in a secondary school part time and it's no where near enough to cover even half of our bills so the extended furlough is a massive help! My middle son, our rainbow baby πŸ’™πŸŒˆ named Grayson (I fear I gave Fopps the idea of this name 😐) is 4 in November and we had only planned to go to a farm and have a T party at home but looks like we can't even do that now πŸ˜ͺ I'd booked a trip to see Father Christmas at a garden centre and that has been cancelled, my 3 boys are devastated πŸ’” my middle son's nursery class has had a positive Covid19 result and although my son wasn't there at the time he's having to stay off as not enough staff πŸ˜” my husband has applied to be a Postman and we're desperately waiting for an email to say he'd got an interview πŸ™πŸ» anyway I don't know why I'm posting all this except I feel I'm amongst friends here and I just needed to tell someone I'm not ok right now ☹ but I will be! I feel better just for posting πŸ‘ŒπŸ»
Sending you lots and lots of love and keeping my fingers crossed for your husband 🀞🏻

• Heart
Sending you massive hugs and keeping everything crossed for your hubby πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.