Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has literally made my blood boil. Haven’t been on Instagram much last 24hrs & then to see her crappy grid post & stories. Since March she hasn’t given a f*** about anyone except herself. She has basically knocked people with mental health through lockdown & now she is saying she has anxiety etc cus of a further lockdown. I agree people like her have caused this lockdown. To see her post about small businesses is an absolute piss take all she did in 1st lock down was take take take from small businesses & didn’t even promote them properly & then spent the whole time doing swipe ups for big businesses eg amazon, RI & Zara. She is only doing this because she keeps getting called out on here & on her posts. My parents have had to book an emergency flight back home to tenerife they had come home for 3 weeks as my dad wasn’t well but have made the decision to go back as they are both safer there than here so are missing out on my 2yr old son & 4 month old daughter. She is only posting that screen shot about childcare so people don’t call her out, she has no reason for childcare & I bet you any money those little boys still go little kickers tomorrow cus lockdown doesn’t count till Thursday! How about everyone just acts like lockdown starts now & then we may actually get Xmas with our families & end the year with positive memories

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
God I’m on one today with her........work commitments what do they both actually do that contributes to society nothing his isn’t a valid job to me it’s cosmetic superficial the world will still turn if golf disappeared and hers well jumping out of jellies and showing tit clothes off ! I’m only a hairdresser I don’t contribute much but my payment is seeing people walk out of my salon feeling good about themselves My husband to me has a job that means something he has had to tell parents their Son has been killed he has had to break the fingers of a dead women so they could get her hands of a steering wheel all while her twin daughters were in the back of the car He was first there at a horrific train crash that killed many I could go on and on I’m just seething at her and her equally vapid husband I detest them both. Also Nikki Ryan if your reading this I’m not jealous I’ve a nicer house and more money than you have
You DO CONTRIBUTE. You make people feel nicer with their newly done hair, PLUS, you are a support to your husband who I assume is a paramedic. The support you provide to him helps him to do his job and not fall apart. But hairdressing is very important job !! 😊

I work in retail in the West end and its amazing how many stylists & influencers buy a huge haul and then return the majority the following week once they have shared their swipe-ups & filmed their stories
They should set up a limit on how much you can return 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You DO CONTRIBUTE. You make people feel nicer with their newly done hair, PLUS, you are a support to your husband who I assume is a paramedic. The support you provide to him helps him to do his job and not fall apart. But hairdressing is very important job !! 😊

They should set up a limit on how much you can return 😂
No he is a Police Officer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We saw more passion and upset from fopperbollox when she was hysterical that someone (she accused a man just stood there) had scratched her beloved RR a few years ago 😏🙄 she had a lovely rant about people working hard for things that others are jealous of if my memory serves me correctly. I remember thinking at the time what an absolute hole she was. The only time anything ever hits home is when something affects her directly, no matter how trivial.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s trying to make out she’s like Mother Theresa, attempting to support some small businesses.I think I’ll give that a miss and struggle on. But thanks Fopps for your magnanimous gesture, shove it where the sun doesn’t shine

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can just imagine the birthday post now -

“hi guys, hope you are all having a great day. I am having the absolute best birthday ever! It’s so amuahhzzzziing. I mean I should be in a hotel in London, posing outside restaurants I can’t afford in my new RIV dress!
I’ve spent the morning with my total inconvenience and so annoyed they are even here world, my twin boys, I love them more than anything don’t you know. I had a morning stroll, we are in lockdown now and it’s soooooo important I get my “me, me, me” time still. I came home, whacked up the white noise and had them asleep by 11.30am. I’ve sat and done a few delete and blocks, before having an omelette wrap and Pepsi max (cherry of course). After lunch we had a trip to the park and a drive through costa but I can’t drink caffeine you know.
we went home and the boys ate dinner alone whilst I filmed them looking totally bewildered. I then whacked up the white noise again and made a turkey mince curry and settled down with a glass of NZ sov water and my new RIV lounge wear. Chris even treated me to half a birthday cake grenade bar with a candle stuck in it. I’m such a lucky girl, I should be living it up on Nando’s in old London Town, but Uncle BJ put a dampener on that. Don’t worry though folks, me and Chris are that in need of couple time that it’s already been rebooked.
But I’ve had such an amazing day, I’m so lucky! My boys are my world, my gorgeous boys who I loveeeee soooooooo much! They are twins don’t you know! Do you know
I should be in London right now? Come chat with me 😘 and for all of you asking. I will do a video haul of all my gifts! “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
We need to stick to the facts, we don't know she has blown grants or is returning Riv clothes. That's just speculation. What we can see she is doing is infuriating enough!
No we don’t know the full facts and neither are we likely to as she is not transparent about anything she is sneaky and manipulative.
I don’t think speculation is bad especially as that is what tattle is about not only facts but to share different view points as to what could be going on after all if tattle was purely facts hardly anything would be written.

Reactions: 16
God I’m on one today with her........work commitments what do they both actually do that contributes to society nothing his isn’t a valid job to me it’s cosmetic superficial the world will still turn if golf disappeared and hers well jumping out of jellies and showing tit clothes off ! I’m only a hairdresser I don’t contribute much but my payment is seeing people walk out of my salon feeling good about themselves My husband to me has a job that means something he has had to tell parents their Son has been killed he has had to break the fingers of a dead women so they could get her hands of a steering wheel all while her twin daughters were in the back of the car He was first there at a horrific train crash that killed many I could go on and on I’m just seething at her and her equally vapid husband I detest them both. Also Nikki Ryan if your reading this I’m not jealous I’ve a nicer house and more money than you have
You’re not ‘only’ a hairdresser. My job is clinical in surgery but I’ll tell you what, you are my saviour when my mop of hair hasn’t seen anything but a bobble for months on end. As a hairdresser you listen and take notice of people, you make them feel good, pampered and special. You’re not ‘only’ anything. We all turn the cog of life to keep us all together. What we will survive without is insta huns shelling swipe ups at every turn x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
You’re not ‘only’ a hairdresser. My job is clinical in surgery but I’ll tell you what, you are my saviour when my mop of hair hasn’t seen anything but a bobble for months on end. As a hairdresser you listen and take notice of people, you make them feel good, pampered and special. You’re not ‘only’ anything. We all turn the cog of life to keep us all together. What we will survive without is insta huns shelling swipe ups at every turn x
Bless you she just pressed the wrong button with me this morning 😁 But I still stand by what I said more so now

So she wants as many people as possible to share her page but she’ll pick a lucky 5. Nancys_odyssey has been doing this but least shares EVERYONE that shares hers not picking a few.

How unhappy and stressed does she look? She looks like she’a been crying and gone out begrudgingly. She got no compassion in her. Her whole tone is off and she’s looking to her husband for encouragement 🤦🏼‍♀️
Probably on the way to the In Laws and Pob,s made her go

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree totally. I think what I was trying to get at was people saying he was missed off the shielding list for having a pacemaker was wrong. Just a pacemaker wouldn't of put him on the list. But yes now being over 60 will put him at risk. I am at risk with multiple autoimmune diseases and type 1 diabetes but I would never try and use that to get priority on a flight
It was me that said it and the reason I thought that was because we have a relative and my next door neighbor who I help out with pace makers and have no further issues since having them fitted and from before she said her Dad had hers, they were all told to shield. Plus they are not as old as her Dad. They are fighting fit now so to speak with no other health concerns and had to shield.

Of course it's a different healthcare trust in terms of location, Leicestershire rather than Warwickshire. I would have thought the whole of the country would have been told to shield with a pacemaker. I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone I am sorry and I hope that you aren't too lonely living alone. There are plenty of lovely people here to talk to for sure.

Reactions: 9
It was me that said it and the reason I thought that was because we have a relative and my next door neighbor who I help out with pace makers and have no further issues since having them fitted and from before she said her Dad had hers, they were all told to shield. Plus they are not as old as her Dad. They are fighting fit now so to speak with no other health concerns and had to shield.

Of course it's a different healthcare trust in terms of location, Leicestershire rather than Warwickshire. I would have thought the whole of the country would have been told to shield with a pacemaker. I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone I am sorry and I hope that you aren't too lonely living alone. There are plenty of lovely people here to talk to for sure.
Please don't think you offended or upset anyone and I am sorry if I made you think you did. Trust me it takes a lot to offend me and I mean a lot xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The stories she did whilst in the car this morning. Did anyone see the boys or have they disappeared again

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she thinking that the boys still need to go to nursery on Thursdays because they have work commitments. Chris won't be able to teach golf will he. They both do you tube. Try fitting it around each other. Make a schedule you silly lady. Perhaps take it in turns each morning who needs to "work" that day, and I'm using that term very loosely. I don't class jumping out of a jelly pot and a shopping addiction "work" if she carries on she will lose alot of followers. I want to see her at the food bank donating and helping the charity shops

• Wow
Reactions: 25
How embarrassing at the age of 40 your contribution to society during a PANDEMIC is a few crappy adverts about low calorie jelly and buying/returning clothes made for women half your age. How she can call this work is beyond me!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Apparently now she thinks children under school age are exempt from meeting people under the guidelines

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You can just imagine the birthday post now -

“hi guys, hope you are all having a great day. I am having the absolute best birthday ever! It’s so amuahhzzzziing. I mean I should be in a hotel in London, posing outside restaurants I can’t afford in my new RIV dress!
I’ve spent the morning with my total inconvenience and so annoyed they are even here world, my twin boys, I love them more than anything don’t you know. I had a morning stroll, we are in lockdown now and it’s soooooo important I get my “me, me, me” time still. I came home, whacked up the white noise and had them asleep by 11.30am. I’ve sat and done a few delete and blocks, before having an omelette wrap and Pepsi max (cherry of course). After lunch we had a trip to the park and a drive through costa but I can’t drink caffeine you know.
we went home and the boys ate dinner alone whilst I filmed them looking totally bewildered. I then whacked up the white noise again and made a turkey mince curry and settled down with a glass of NZ sov water and my new RIV lounge wear. Chris even treated me to half a birthday cake grenade bar with a candle stuck in it. I’m such a lucky girl, I should be living it up on Nando’s in old London Town, but Uncle BJ put a dampener on that. Don’t worry though folks, me and Chris are that in need of couple time that it’s already been rebooked.
But I’ve had such an amazing day, I’m so lucky! My boys are my world, my gorgeous boys who I loveeeee soooooooo much! They are twins don’t you know! Do you know
I should be in London right now? Come chat with me 😘 and for all of you asking. I will do a video haul of all my gifts! “
Hilarious ROFL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really obnoxious isn’t she? So up herself and fake. The boys look grubby and sad all the time, like street urchins. She clearly doesn’t give a toss about them. And as for sending them to nursery whilst they ‘work’ that’s hysterical. Wish someone would comment congratulating her on getting a job and asking what it is. I can’t obviously. Am blocked!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Apparently now she thinks children under school age are exempt from meeting people under the guidelines
It looks like they are - but only in that they don't count if you want to meet one other person outside. Not in that they can go into peoples houses.

I know we all dislike her but this is massive for people with young children. It means that we can go for a walk with the kids in their pram with another adult....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.