Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder how tonedeaf and offensive her “being positive in lockdown” video will be.

She’s insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I honestly think I need to unfollow. She makes me so angry it just can’t be good for me 🤣😩

TONE DEAF PRICK

Reactions: 20
Is she for bleeping real?
"Most of us want to be closer to our goals"
Nikki, most of us just want to come out of this with an income, a roof over our heads and our mental health intact.
bleeping home workouts are not in there.
So this is the approach she is taking for this lockdown.
How far off the mark.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The women is a moron! Who the hell does she think she is with her # can’t wait to see how little it gets used! A positivity video, I’m actually speechless about the tit she has posted this morning. She does not live in the real world making out like she struggled the last lockdown when all she did was spend money. She is in a very privileged position but just seems to rub everyone’s noses in it. She put a post up about her donating things to local free pages would love to see what exactly she has given away. We are not in the financial position cus of COVID to buy extra goods for food banks which I normally do at this time of year, however I still donated 2 Moses basket full of blankets, baby sleeping bags etc to a local baby bank yesterday cus it was the last day to do so before lock down. It broke my heart to see people having to queue for food bank collections & how happy the ladies was from recieving my donation. That’s how I spent “my last day of freedom” you twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"being positive in lockdown" = code for "I know im going to be breaking all the rules so this is my way of making sure I can call you all negative when you call me out for it"

Reactions: 26
I do laugh a few Instagram mums have all done similar posts. Dropping their kids to nursery then staying positive. What if they didn’t have nursery would they all still be positive. Nope probably not becuase they prefer chatting on insta stories that actually parenting.
name and shame

Reactions: 5
The women is a moron! Who the hell does she think she is with her # can’t wait to see how little it gets used! A positivity video, I’m actually speechless about the tit she has posted this morning. She does not live in the real world making out like she struggled the last lockdown when all she did was spend money. She is in a very privileged position but just seems to rub everyone’s noses in it. She put a post up about her donating things to local free pages would love to see what exactly she has given away. We are not in the financial position cus of COVID to buy extra goods for food banks which I normally do at this time of year, however I still donated 2 Moses basket full of blankets, baby sleeping bags etc to a local baby bank yesterday cus it was the last day to do so before lock down. It broke my heart to see people having to queue for food bank collections & how happy the ladies was from recieving my donation. That’s how I spent “my last day of freedom” you twit!!!

The only struggle she had was parenting, shops not open and off course no Botox.

Reactions: 11
Meanwhile Fopps managed to "spontaneously" film a video about staying positive. Not planned in the slightest... despite having a full face of make up on for nursery drop off and not in gym gear for a home workout either.

Reactions: 21
I don’t really get why children groups are carrying on. We will miss ours and I’m totally gutted however why would i want to go mingle with others when I can’t go see my own parents.
If people did what the rules were in the first place we probably wouldn’t be here in lockdown. All she’s showing this morning so far is look at all the feee time I have to sit and chat tit.
The way I see it is that the more things that are open in November the longer this lockdown will go on. Schools are essential, as are formal childcare settings as they allow people to go out to work but baby/toddler groups arent essential IMO so I’m happy to miss out on activities for a month to hopefully allow us some form of Christmas

• Heart
Reactions: 17
#noboffnikkinovember #nonikkinovember #nikkifreenovember #nomorenikkishitnovember #nikkieffoffnovember #noonelikesyounikkinovember #nomorehaulsnovember #norulebreakingnovember wow they flow so well when I think of Nikki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I really want to message and tell her it’s probably best to avoid a hashtag if she can’t spell it properly...

It’s nutritious not nutrious....

(Lurker on these threads for a while btw so hi 🙋🏻‍♀️)
her face looks worse than ever in that screenshot.

Reactions: 10
Meanwhile on Chelsea's stories she has put the Christmas Tree and decorations up for the boys ..... they had a cuddle in her bed which is currently on the floor in the boys room to allow Matt to be more comfortable...... and she is thanking people for gifting her a fruit/veg box...... tagging them into it...... telling them what she will be using and also saying she'll be sharing it with the boys nursery....... now that's how you do your first day of lockdown... something for your boys..... and staying humble...... she's a beautiful young lady is Chelsea...... Nicola would do well to take heed of others and how they are approaching lockdown..... !

ETA - whilst she is probably going out of her mind with worry about her seriously ill husband she keeps a level of normality for her precious boys......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Lockdown 2.0 featuring fopperbollocks #frozenathome except she won’t be at home at all because it’s beneath her to stay in safe like the rest of the population!

Reactions: 19
Nikki has created this fake persona online. So so so so positive, life is ahhhmazing, gorgeous boys blah blah blah. Now she has to try and keep it up.

I just hope that her followers get sick of her this time round and bin her off.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Wonder how much gifted birthday tit she will beg for. Always nice to see her supporting these small businesses.

And the chocker! so 90's. Everyone else has a bit of class about their outfit, then there's her with shoes that look like they'd be worn in Stringfellows. With the toe overhang too 🤢
So I'm totally convinced she doesn't have female friends and perhaps sees females as her 'competition' hence dressing this way.
She already admitted that before she had children, she dumped her friends with kids. I'd bet now her lifestyle has changed that her child-free friends don't see her anymore. And I never see her with any other mums having coffee out, lunches, playdates to soft plays etc it's always just her, Mad Mazza, indifferent husband and that's it. That's actually really sad and depressing her only friends appear to be her social media followers. She portrays her life as idealistic, what a joke!
Wait...rewind....she dumped her friend who had kids? Actually stopped being friend with them because they had children?
Because all of their friends attentions would now be directed to their children and she wouldn't get a look in.

Reactions: 9
Just what everyone needs on the first day of lockdown....a lecture from fopperbollox looking ultra smug and pleased with herself 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.