Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked out “her” hashtag. Looks like it’s an already existing Slimming World hashtag.

She can’t do anything original!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That's fine. FINE FINE FINE which basically means it isn't fine at all and you'll be blocked. Maybe not straight away because it's too obvious but it's a coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why can't she understand that just because the woman asked for sw lives that doesn't make it her "priority for lockdown" and maybe when she asked about lives she didn't realise the dire situation we are all in as a country. Maybe her priorities changed and like most of us weightless has gone down in importance

Reactions: 18
Jeez she is so in love with herself it's unreal!
Another day another filtered selfie.
"I need this adoration folks because I don't get it from my husband. Like me he's always on his phone. Can you believe he never includes me in his Instagram grid posts anymore. Just the boys. Would make you think all is not well at home" Perhaps 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion

Fopperholic #58 All done up and nowhere to go the fake insta life thats all for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Glad you’ve reported her, used to wind me up when she did this when I was a consultant. Absolute double standards for her. And something she said I that video today was I think groups are going back virtually. From that I assume she’s not part of a group now so how does she still have access to the app?
I think she’s either paid for online membership or she uses mad mazza’s account.

The consultant who runs the group in her village used to be a TD when she was and as they worked together she’s probably conned her into tweaking the system and keeping her registered as a target member so could keep the app; she’d be unaware of the calorie counting / 12 week challenge as she’s not social media savvy at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anybody think she looks so old and haggered in the latest video?? She’s absolutely ruining her face

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I forgot to mention that earlier🤣🤣 fopperbollox acting like she's invented the wheel again... most people have known about a microwave omelette since the 80s, when microwaves first came out and she was fresh out the mazza oven
seriously, I didn’t know you could cook eggs any other way than microwave until I was about 15! 😂 my mum does scrambled and omelette in microwave only

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So bloody salty....another one on their way over here soon... 🙄

View attachment 300787View attachment 300788
I have a feeling that fatty to fitty was asking for lives more for clarity than actually wanting them she probably wants to ask her questions that can’t be easily fobbed off as she has here above....
She definitely doesn’t have her priorities right and eventually it’ll all come crashing down on her and her bottoxed to the hilt face, I always have a little chuckle to myself at the botox as my daughter works in that field and tells me categorically that starting botox early kills all your facial muscles over time and can lead to facial deformity which is a why a lot of these so called celebs and influencers end up going under the knife and getting a more and more plastic looking face ... another couple of years and she’ll be as plastic as bleeping Barbie.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.