Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mamatoo2

Chatty Member
She's definitely gone straight from gymboree to soft play for their lunch. What us wrong with her. Gymboree is a nice activity for them. Go home make them lunch let them nap if they need to and then let them relax. A nice little walk later on before tea is plenty enough stimulation for little children. No wonder they always look white. I bet their absolutely shattered. Why doesn't she just let them have a day in the garden. Why do they need to go somewhere every day. Is it because she can't be arsed to amuse them herself
She wears them out so they sleep all night

Reactions: 3

JRHD11

When I looked up shadow banning I understood it means that you can still post but you wont appear on the ”explore” pages and if you use a hashtag it won’t appear on that page either. Doesn’t seem much of a consequence but it stops her being found by new people. So if she gets any new followers in the next two weeks then she’s almost certainly bought them🙄
If that’s the case, I don’t think she has been given a ban as she still appears on my explore page (5-6 scrolls down mind, but still there)

Attachments

Sugarrush

Chatty Member
My business head is telling me that in a way those swipeups are helping the retailer. Wonder if there's a contract or business agreement going on? Hmmm?? 🤔

Bluesky

Chatty Member
I don't think it's Jam Jam's...... that's on an industrial estate like a big warehouse type unit ... some of the stories look like they are near a window/road outside...... but regardless why she can't just take them home to play after gymboree is beyond me..... ! Plenty of toys and tv at her house ...... !!
Oh I see, never been there lol. But like you say why not just take them home!

Reactions: 2

LorniB

Before she had the twins she'd piled on weight like loads of weight ! She had the twins and they were very prem and in hospital for a good few months..... she did keep re-starting but was very hit and miss posting and not really losing..... she one day deleted her account on Insta and not seen sight nor sound since.... but she was very big.. almost back to her orginal weight I'd say !
Wow! Thank you x

Reactions: 2