Fopperholic #57 Lockdown rules don’t apply to me, I’m going to London tier 1, 2 or 3!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she probably has been banned from posting for a while, like shadow banned previously mentioned and I’m sure you can still post stories. Just not post pics to your page.

Reactions: 12
She's out panic buying vag yogurt and a selection of her other faves?

Or she's got stuck in a pot of jelly?

Or one of her cankles is wedged in a hunter boot?

Her oven fell on her head while she was watching footballers wives?

Where art thou fopperbollox?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She is very quiet today!! No way was that meal last night, we would have definitely had an outfit post and twenty swipe ups for clothes she doesn't even own!!
Can we please have Otter in a Christmas outfit , nearer the time.And what about an Amazzzing party outfit for Fopps’ 40 thx

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no way she’ll say she’s struggling.

I expect she’s been busy taking back all the stuff she’s bought in the last couple of hauls. Or buying more stuff.

Reactions: 20
Bet she's been shopping before the clothes shop close on thurs and greeting all her Botox etc done before salons close

Reactions: 15
I think you’re all forgetting that she’s far too much of a positive person to be affected by mental health!!
more likely is what was said above she’s moved her birthday trip to London forward like the selfish bint she is 🙄

Reactions: 20
Or like someone said up thread - madly dashing around all the clothe stores desperately trying to get all her refunds in before lockdown.

Reactions: 17
Chris was on Instagram stories at the golf club today, saying how he had coaching and was trying to film a months worth of you tube vlogs, in 2 days, so that he didn’t have to film from home during lockdown. He looks drawn and totally exhausted! The thought of 4 weeks at home with her must be killing him!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Chris was on Instagram stories at the golf club today, saying how he had coaching and was trying to film a months worth of you tube vlogs, in 2 days, so that he didn’t have to film from home during lockdown. He looks drawn and totally exhausted! The thought of 4 weeks at home with her must be killing him!!
Don't normally look at his page but he does look knackered.... also noticed the pic of him holding the boys at the pumpkin place Grayson is obviously crying and distressed and Lawson looks miserable as sin... bless them.... they so don't understand Halloween ! :(

Reactions: 21
That's really interesting and telling. Why wouldn't he be able to work from home if he needs to. Surely she can take her own kids out to the park for a few hours. Or he could go alone to an isolated field somewhere to film? I think they've been arguing like mad hence the 'make up weekends away' we've all said they don't act like a loving couple, it's all so staged. I wonder if all the weightloss is to try and get his attention. She said herself the only times she's ultra thin is when she's really unhappy. Jesus what a way to live!

And as an added point he's much better than she is at filming for YouTube/Instagram. So much more relaxed and natural. Maybe it's because he's being honest and not trying to bullshit all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hi everyone hope all ok .. I'm going in today for my third operation to hopefully make sure this crappy cancer stays away 🙏which means me leaving my two babies 🥺 (not twins for the record🤣) as I'll be in hospital a day or two so please make sure there's lots of posts I can catch up on when I'm recovering after surgery in hospital 😬😂 😘😘😘 Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Hi everyone hope all ok .. I'm going in today for my third operation to hopefully make sure this crappy cancer stays away 🙏which means me leaving my two babies 🥺 (not twins for the record🤣) as I'll be in hospital a day or two so please make sure there's lots of posts I can catch up on when I'm recovering after surgery in hospital 😬😂 😘😘😘 Xx
Wishing you all the luck in the world🍀❤❤ hope it all goes well and you're back with your family, on the mend before you know it. Make sure you stay with us and keep us all updated how you're doing! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
On his stories it looks like he isn’t wearing a wedding ring. Does he normally wear one?

I do feel sorry for Chris he really didn’t know what he was letting himself in for with her did he

Reactions: 13
Big prayers coming your way!! You’ve got this xxxxxx

Reactions: 13
Chris can’t use the garden for filming because fopps had filled with a whole bloody park for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🙏🏻🙏🏻Hope you have a speedy recovery and all goes well xx

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.