Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

maggiedoot

this really annoys me, you'd think the Blonde with Brains would know this-
the vlog is called 'spend the day with my twins and i'
that should be ' my twins and me'
nikki, if you're not sure, here's how to know- if you take the other thing out of the sentence it's how you decide which to use, I or Me.
Eg- 'spend the day with I' doesn't make sense. therefore you use 'me'. so the correct title should have been 'spend the day with my twins and ME'
however, if you wanted to say 'the twins and me had a great day' - take out the twins reference, it's incorrect to say 'me had a great day' so 'I' is what you use in that case, 'the twins and I had a great day'
Get it?!
I'm sure it's not that hard for someone with a degree to get simple english right, especially when you are actually english!!😂🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Wotsit

VIP Member
But you're not bothered, are you Nikki?!
So she can post half naked pictures of her kids to over 150k strangers, feed them SW meals (measured portions) use them for adverts to influence her followers to get themselves into debt so she can earn a few pennies from a swipe up, she can flaunt the government pandemic rules, sell gifted items for a fiver on her FB and currently she's encouraging ED with this stupid PT plan. And she wants the government to step in should we call her out on any of it......Oh nikki, you really do need to evaluate your life choices and think about what it is youre doing online.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

Dannie

Chatty Member
Just seen the stories from mummy of triplets plus bro account and there is no doubt Fopps filters and photoshops. She is average. Nothing special about her. Her house is a house with no frills - certainly ain’t instagram worthy. She shops at primark with a occasional designer bag. Wooo woooo trust me you dont suddenly shit fairy dust if you own one. She aint ugly to look at but she ain’t no head turner. She drives a lease range rover. Nothing about this woman explains the reasons why she has such a massive ego. She can spend and spend and fill her house with as much clothes, make up and the like but this woman is just a empty vessel. She will never be fulfilled due to her narcissistic personality disorder. I pity her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Eyerollbrainache

She's only posted the pic of them holding hands because it's been pointed out in tattle the boys don't seem to like each other 😂😂 Dance puppet, dance.........

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Dannie

Chatty Member
View attachment 205272
Hi fopps, just to you know I’m not unhappy. Have a nice day you moron.
The happiest of people are living their lives privately. They dont feel the need to show off endless clothes hauls and show off their children and make them pose and sit like performing monkeys. Happy people get ready in the morning. quick glance in the mirror to check that their skirt is‘nt in their knickers or there’s no lipstick on their teeth. Then they go on with their day - Totally content with themselves. They don't need hundreds of strangers on a social media platform telling them they are looking lovely. Happy and confident people dont beg for free shit on social media. They are happy to work any job even clean toilets to provide for their families and they would rather go without because their pride is everything to them. They don’t see materialistic things or their appearance as the way to happiness - they know exactly what’s Important. Its those type of people I admire - not you Nikki

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
'Our wonderful parents' so the in laws as well I wonder 🤔 Makes a change!
Dressed up to the nines for a 'socially distanced' (thanks for not letting me down Nicola!!) BBQ in her back garden but looked like she was going to the beach for a 'Designer Store #PressSampleADnotanAD (whatever shit she calls it!) day out!

Maybe the outlaws were invited - why no pics of the family if it was such and UHMAZZING day..... So much for her 12 weeks regime..... if you commit to that surely you shouldn't be having a day off (not that she did.... she's just saying she did.... she's so transparent!)...

Oh and the comment about Lawson being a boob man ? REALLY NICOLA ??? REALLY ?? He's a fucking toddler you inappropriate stupid woman !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Stop. Filming. Your. Kids. In. Just. Their. Nappy. And. Posting. It. Online. To. Several. Platforms. You. Fucking. Idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Fopps as a whole is as fake as her shitty stuck on tits but the one thing real is she can't hide how pissy she is in stories etc, when she has the hump you can see it. Hilarious. Have a full sugar Pepsi you sour cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 38

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
It’s a good job he’s not a ‘brains’ man cos he wouldn’t be getting any of that from either parent eh? Mummy fannies about on social media all day and Daddy teaches people how to hit little balls a long way with a big stick. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So many thoughts 💭

So clearly this video has been made to address the observations made on here. It’s just so calculated. It’s like she’s sat down with a list of every point she wants to fit in but it looks so contrived. It was her negativity about this site that made me find it and realise a lot is just observational.

I found her a few years ago on YouTube and then Instagram. I was doing slimming world...I’m not now. At the time I thought she was OK. I did think she must have been married inabout 2009 by her dress so it made me feel bad for all the trouble she went through with having the babies.

I feel like she was very disappointed to have boys. Like it wasn’t in her life plan and threw her a proper curveball. Think she wanted a mini me and I get that...when I was kid I wanted a girl as thought girls clothes were better! Think she’s struggling massively with her identity as she aspires to fit into a lifestyle and looks like a fish out of water.I find her make up and fashion hauls really dated and like she can’t find her feet.

I really don’t understand her extension. Why is the oven in the dining room? So you’d be prepping food and then have to carry it around? I think maybe she’s tried to save cash by keeping her old kitchen and then just adding a unit on in the dining room. On a plus she could sell it as an alternative wood burner.

Bloody hell I've waffled on here! I feel like she needs to decide not to be living life for show and keeping up with the whoever’s and realise what’s important. She has time to rectify the way she’s behaving! If I was her I’d sit down, give my head a wobble and then as she lives in front on the camera maybe just make a video being honest. She could be like “I’m at a stage in my life where I’m lost and trying to find a sense of purpose and direction!” Wouldn’t that be relatable? We’ve all felt like that. Better than putting on an act that people see through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Thousands of people are still dying every day because of coronavirus.. But she posts the government promising to punish the gReEn eYeD mOnStErZz calling out her bullshit.

If the government could do anything social media wise it would be clamp down on undeclared and falsified marketing and harsher checks on undeclared income/gifts from all the bastards doing it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Bing312

But you're not bothered, are you Nikki?!
I wouldn't call Nikki's experience of being talked about on here abuse. She led most of us here because of the way she conducts herself (deleting and blocking). We're not anonymous, we were there for her to see but she silenced us. It's infuriating being silenced hence us congregating on here.
If I disagreed with her during a face to face conversation and she just cut me off I'd hold her accountable. It's not how the real world works. It's discussion, empathy and growth.
Her online persona is flawed and riddled with untruths. It's a shame she feels the need to delete any difference of opinion and sees it all as negativity, it didn't start that way.
It's extremely immature and can't lead for happy peace of mind hence all these 'quotes'. Such a shame 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
It’ll be just like with the walking. She’ll say they’re so so close to being fully potty trained and then no mention of it will be made again but we’ll notice the boys in nappies and she’ll ignore, block and delete any questions about it. Then about 6 months later when it actually happens she’ll just act like they’ve been doing it all along.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35