Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the latest video, well skipped through a lot of it! I’ve worked in early years education for years and what struck me, is everything is focused on colours, numbers and shapes. Their knowledge is amazing and I’m not knocking it at all but to me, being able to play with other children, show compassion etc is just as important if not more important than being able to recite numbers and colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Have I missed why she took the video of the boys eating the spaghetti Bolognese off the grid? I thought I had caught up fully but might have missed it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen her post and it’s made me feel physically sick. She has been a bit silly though, registering on that site and viewing images. I don’t think she realises that what she has done is illegal and she can be arrested. I guess she wasn’t thinking from the shock of it all.
It seems quite a few influencers are listening and wont be featuring their children as much. Nikki will be one of the last to do so, I suspect 🙄
Absolutely sickened. I feel like I was living a blissfully unaware life before seeing this (known about but not physically seen anything). Harrowing. Just went through my insta and fb and deleted anyone I don't know well (already on private). There's no amount of money or fame that would make me risk my kids like that.

Reactions: 23
Absolutely sickened. I feel like I was living a blissfully unaware life before seeing this (known about but not physically seen anything). Harrowing. Just went through my insta and fb and deleted anyone I don't know well (already on private). There's no amount of money or fame that would make me risk my kids like that.
Same!!

Reactions: 9
Someone posted on hinch thread an account called Amanda_leavesley(?) Has been told there are pictures of her baby but on a revolting site. I won't repost as it's pretty disturbing she's shared the comments from the site there, but they're on hinch thread or that ladies insta if people want to see. I honestly don't understand why it doesn't sink in for these people to stop trying to monetise their kids and over share their privacy. It's not the first or the last time!
It’s absolutely bloody vile and horrendous that these type of sites exist and that there are men and women who are such bleeping monsters they could think of a child in that way.... but ultimately if she and other influencers put pictures of their children on the internet they must know that it puts their child at risk of this happening and god forbid all it needs is for one of these disgusting people to recognise where you live ( Yes Fops, if we on tattle know where you live ... you can be sure that so does one of these perverts ) they put their children in so much danger by divulging too much relevant information.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s absolutely bloody vile and horrendous that these type of sites exist and that there are men and women who are such bleeping monsters they could think of a child in that way.... but ultimately if she and other influencers put pictures of their children on the internet they must know that it puts their child at risk of this happening and god forbid all it needs is for one of these disgusting people to recognise where you live ( Yes Fops, if we on tattle know where you live ... you can be sure that so does one of these perverts ) they put their children in so much danger by divulging too much relevant information.
Oh my god I knew it happened obviously but seeing those comments makes me feel physically sick. Jesus

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This is only what everyone has been telling these "influencers" about the dangers of over sharing personal details, disclosing where you are, where your kids are, when you're away, personalised clothing etc. but all you get is a slapped face and a blocking for your trouble. Money is more important clearly!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
We all know Nikki has a look at her threads on here and if the posts about these vulgar sites and innocent children does not hit home with her then shame on her and shame on Chris. The boys safety and privacy should be the no.1 priority, no excuses. They have been paraded online from day one for some feeble attempt at Nikki becoming an internet sensation and a way for her to gain freebies. Another perfect example of how she seems to not put their privacy first: followers on her social media recently asking for more videos of the boys, more vlogs on their day to day lives - next thing we know, Nikki has put the boys out on show again. Sorry, but if strangers asked for videos of my children, even if they’re innocent requests because they genuinely are interested (even though that’s weird) I would certainly give them a piece of my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I’ve seen her post and it’s made me feel physically sick. She has been a bit silly though, registering on that site and viewing images. I don’t think she realises that what she has done is illegal and she can be arrested. I guess she wasn’t thinking from the shock of it all.
It seems quite a few influencers are listening and wont be featuring their children as much. Nikki will be one of the last to do so, I suspect 🙄
Yeh and only because she's copying other influencers as per 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think we need to see it sometimes to appreciate just how sick people are and how much they're getting away with. It turns my stomach and really disturbs me, but what I can get comfort with is that it may just help stop these sick bastards the more that people can see it in it's entirety. Somehow. Hopefully.

Also......"my kids, my choice" from the mouth of the witch itself.

Utter bastard of a mother.

My heart breaks for all of those people out there who are infertile and would be a better parent 100 fold to a baby but can't afford the treatment or are on a waiting list.

Here you have this bastard who's been handed everything on a plate and no doubt attended her fertility appointments kitted out in more make up and designer gear pound for pound than the appointments combined......yet still can't protect the kids she's been given from the NHS.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Since when has 'fascinating' been code for 'challenging' what an odd choice of wording 🤔 also I've never ever heard her say her hands may be full blah blah blah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She needs to give her new lawn a vac ! and pray tell me why oh why does she ALWAYS have to be in the pic ? Let the boys be Nicola.... better still after that bleeping, vile disgusting stuff I read earlier keep them off the internet completely...... Made me feel sick to my stomach... I don't think people do realise how many predators there are out there .... male and female!!! Because we are decent, normal human beings who can't comprehend what evil, vile filth runs through these animals minds we cannot grasp that it's happening..... she really needs to educate herself..... she and her boys are not invincible.... someone somewhere on her profile will be watching and will not be have pure and happy thoughts..... that frankly is the sad bleeping reality of the world we are in...... sickens me to my core....... :mad::mad: :( :(

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Previously I've questioned having an actual 9-5 thought I was a mug. Gosh I'm so grateful for my boring life tonight.

Reactions: 15
Yes 😂 I use feral personally or arseholes 😆but 'fascinating' 🤷🏻‍♀️
Feral.... willful..... difficult.. never fascinating...... my daughter is a diva on a daily basis.... and my fave expression 'they do my bleeping head in'...... her tit show hasn't even begun...... !! I've go back to that age in a heart beat !! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Feral.... willful..... difficult.. never fascinating...... my daughter is a diva on a daily basis.... and my fave expression 'they do my bleeping head in'...... her tit show hasn't even begun...... !! I've go back to that age in a heart beat !! 😂😂😂
bleep is my favourite.....my darling little bleep 🤗💕

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Feral through and through in this house 😂 strong willed by anyone outside. Absolutely never fascinating, wtf 😂 her face in the first pic absolutely says it all. They aren't robots, and the more controlling you try to be nikki the worse it gets. They're changing from babies to toddlers with their own minds, best of luck 😃

Oh and poor grayson is to blame again 'Lawson copies grayson'. Kid is probably crying out for your attention! Things will only get worse the more you treat him like he's second best.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.