Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it's on her Facebook post!! Xx
It’s stuff like this where she fails time and time again - her “customer service” to her “fans” is shocking! All she had to say was something like “oh no! I’m so sorry, I saw this online so figured lots of others had already too! Sorry for ruining your quiz though!”. Flopps reacted like she’d had her Botox criticised! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s stuff like this where she fails time and time again - her “customer service” to her “fans” is shocking! All she had to say was something like “oh no! I’m so sorry, I saw this online so figured lots of others had already too! Sorry for ruining your quiz though!”. Flopps reacted like she’d had her Botox criticised! 😂
She's a rude, salty witch who has not got any decent customer service qualities...... she'd be sacked if she did my job I swear - even colleagues say they wouldn't do it as I have to deal with difficult people...... just need to apply work skills to home life I do hahahaha !!

Reactions: 14
Sorry to derail, which Hinch thread is this on? They move so fast 😂. I tried looking for this woman on IG with the name you wrote but couldn’t find her. I almost don’t want to look but as a mother to young children I feel I need to know 😕
She said she was going to suspend / delete her account so maybe she has done that now

Reactions: 7
I managed to go onto the Insta account and read the posts.... :( The person posting said she was deleting her account and when I looked again later as I'd only quickly glanced it had gone - so she was true to her word... it was just sickening... :( :(
absolutely sickening .... but don’t you find that closing her account now is a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted... stay delete all pictures of your daughter from your account and use your influence to stop other influencers from posting pictures of their children and giving out far to much personal information.

Reactions: 14
absolutely sickening .... but don’t you find that closing her account now is a bit like shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted... stay delete all pictures of your daughter from your account and use your influence to stop other influencers from posting pictures of their children and given out far to much personal information.
I expect it was an immediate reaction and probably what most people would do in the circumstances

Can't imagine what it would be like seeing that written about your own kid. It's bad enough seeing it when you don't even know the child.

I just noticed someone has left a comments on deuxchebbsandsons' page about this and the vlog she did ignoring grayson. It was posted yesterday and it's still there!

She must be so bogged down policing her own SM and left this slip

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I saw on another thread Casey Batchelor (not entirely sure what reality thing she’s from but Fopps follows her) has posted saying she’s going to be showing less of her kids after the Amanda Leavesley thing.

To be honest I just don’t think public accounts are the place for any pics or videos of your kids. I’m also inclined to say people shouldn’t be allowed to post pictures of kids online at all as they can’t consent to it. Kids need protected from the threat of these paedophile sites and it’s up to parents to do that by just not putting them online. ‘My kids my choice’ doesn’t really cut it for me, they aren’t her property, they are human beings who deserve to be protected.

Reactions: 23
The ‘fascinating’ thing is something all the TDs st SW say if you’ve got a problem or challenging scenario.

So, for example:
Consultant - I’m struggling to help this member because XYZ
TD - let’s find it fascinating and really look at the problem

With my own TD I told her where to go, stop using corporate bullshit and refused to have a conversation with her unless she spoke like a human not a robot!

Seeing it written down on Fopps post gave me flashbacks and major eyeroll!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How can she be allowed to post SW adverts!? "Coming to Group soon". Fopps.. You don't run any groups anymore! It's not for you to share! Someone else has posted about it being leaked, as though the SW consultants haven't received visuals yet.

Reactions: 17
Car seats and trainers both gifted. Neither marked as such in this story.

Boys definitely front facing then. So much for her being so so passionate about it.
I thought the same about those trainers. I forgot about the car seats because she's had so much over the last couple of years. She just does what she likes 🙄

Reactions: 12
She's only posted the pic of them holding hands because it's been pointed out in tattle the boys don't seem to like each other 😂😂 Dance puppet, dance.........

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She's only posted the pic of them holding hands because it's been pointed out in tattle the boys don't seem to like each other 😂😂 Dance puppet, dance.........
It really annoys me how she says things "melt" her.. .. as if medusa flinches at anything we know she's got a swinging brick where her heart should be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also you can wash car seat Nikki you can put the cover in the wash. Lazy bint she can do jobs like this on Thursdays

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Poor Grayson - his headrest is too low (you can clearly see Lawson's has been adjusted ...) and his straps are not tight enough. Sorry but kids not being strapped in their seats properly does my head in. It's so dangerous.

Reactions: 18
The ‘fascinating’ thing is something all the TDs st SW say if you’ve got a problem or challenging scenario.

So, for example:
Consultant - I’m struggling to help this member because XYZ
TD - let’s find it fascinating and really look at the problem

With my own TD I told her where to go, stop using corporate bullshit and refused to have a conversation with her unless she spoke like a human not a robot!

Seeing it written down on Fopps post gave me flashbacks and major eyeroll!
Used to drive me mad that. Those TD calls were so annoying, if you asked a question like that and they’d say something like ‘let’s dig a little deeper’. Oh duck off Im asking you a question, just give me some ideas to take away and try! Found it all so patronising!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.