Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you're not bothered, are you Nikki?!
I wouldn't call Nikki's experience of being talked about on here abuse. She led most of us here because of the way she conducts herself (deleting and blocking). We're not anonymous, we were there for her to see but she silenced us. It's infuriating being silenced hence us congregating on here.
If I disagreed with her during a face to face conversation and she just cut me off I'd hold her accountable. It's not how the real world works. It's discussion, empathy and growth.
Her online persona is flawed and riddled with untruths. It's a shame she feels the need to delete any difference of opinion and sees it all as negativity, it didn't start that way.
It's extremely immature and can't lead for happy peace of mind hence all these 'quotes'. Such a shame 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
So she can post half naked pictures of her kids to over 150k strangers, feed them SW meals (measured portions) use them for adverts to influence her followers to get themselves into debt so she can earn a few pennies from a swipe up, she can flaunt the government pandemic rules, sell gifted items for a fiver on her FB and currently she's encouraging ED with this stupid PT plan. And she wants the government to step in should we call her out on any of it......Oh nikki, you really do need to evaluate your life choices and think about what it is youre doing online.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thousands of people are still dying every day because of coronavirus.. But she posts the government promising to punish the gReEn eYeD mOnStErZz calling out her bullshit.

If the government could do anything social media wise it would be clamp down on undeclared and falsified marketing and harsher checks on undeclared income/gifts from all the bastards doing it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Is purple cabbage a thing?
I’ve always known it as red cabbage, not that Fopps blue cabbage was either of those colours!🤣
What a feeble effort for a roast dinner and 1 carrot baton for the boys? I thought she might be a bit more generous with the ‘free’ foods at least!

Reactions: 15
She’s got a mouth full of stuffing and no Yorkshire pudding 😂😂

Also ONE carrot stick for for the boys

Mine would probably have the amount of her plate with a Yorkshire puddings and more stuffing 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It's not the governments job to make it safe it's HER JOB to make it SAFE for her innocent children by NOT PUTTING THEM ON THE BLOODY INTERNET.

Get the hell out of here Nikki. What an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
The Amanda_Leavesley page is back now. She said she took a few days to get her head round a few things. She is really on a mission to report these paedophile sites and educate others 👍.

Reactions: 20
The Amanda_Leavesley page is back now. She said she took a few days to get her head round a few things. She is really on a mission to report these paedophile sites and educate others 👍.
She also said in one of her stories she was going to continue posting her child on her page as she knows they can’t physically do anything and that she’s safe. Her choice I know but I really can’t imagine wanting to carry on posting my child online after something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
She also said in one of her stories she was going to continue posting her child on her page as she knows they can’t physically do anything and that she’s safe. Her choice I know but I really can’t imagine wanting to carry on posting my child online after something like that.
I'd applaud her for wishing to educate others and campaign for safer online use - but God.. There's no way I'd keep posting my daughter after that.

Reactions: 21
One reason - 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

The thing is there is plenty you can do to safeguard your child - having thousands of followers you don’t know on a public profile isn’t one of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
One reason - 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

The thing is there is plenty you can do to safeguard your child - having thousands of followers you don’t know on a public profile isn’t one of them.
Shes actually deleted the story now. She said about knowing her daughter is safe and they can’t touch her, then she definitely went on to say that she would keep posting pics of her as it was like a timeline of memories or something like that, but that bit is gone now and it jumps straight to the next story about the site. She must’ve got quite a few messages calling her out on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Sorry but that’s stupid. I wouldn’t personally be putting my child at risk never mind for a second time.

No freebie would make it ok for my child to be on those websites!
I also think imagine the amount I’d people who may have screen shots of their children on the their phone. Not always for dirty websites but just to show a friend or whatever!! It’s just wrong

Gusr
Shes actually deleted the story now. She said about knowing her daughter is safe and they can’t touch her, then she definitely went on to say that she would keep posting pics of her as it was like a timeline of memories or something like that, but that bit is gone now and it jumps straight to the next story about the site. She must’ve got quite a few messages calling her out on it.
If it’s a timeline of her memories, make the account private and delete followers you don’t know. Poor excuse IMO. I think a lot of people get an ego boost from people commenting on their children which I find bizarre and creepy

Reactions: 19
She has got a new tin to make the "healthy" brownies she was gifted. Yes fopps they were gifted. Like she is going to eat any and she will only let the boys have the tiniest piece

Reactions: 10
Well there goes my sympathy for her... I doubt her profile is put to private either. No doubt she'll milk it to gain followers i.e MONEY ...Doesn't she realise if she tries to "expose" these perverts with an open profile and STILL pics of her kid 😳she could be putting herself in the firing line for a revenge crime? These are not your average grubby Pervs in a rainmac in a park running these sites, they are hardened criminals/mafia with access to a lot of money to do whatever they want! Child abuse and kidnapping is big money all over the world. My brain is fried at the utter stupidity of these people 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She has got a new tin to make the "healthy" brownies she was gifted. Yes fopps they were gifted. Like she is going to eat any and she will only let the boys have the tiniest piece
They will be the Lo-Dough ones she got gifted. Can’t believe she would give those to the boys, the chemicals and shite that will be in them 😳 There are loads of easy and fun to make brownie recipes out there, and much better using the full fat ingredients than some chemical tit storm.

They will be the Lo-Dough ones she got gifted. Can’t believe she would give those to the boys, the chemicals and shite that will be in them 😳 There are loads of easy and fun to make brownie recipes out there, and much better using the full fat ingredients than some chemical tit storm.
How many cals are in it? I bet a ready made thin pizza base is the same

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.