Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we all agree that the components of overnight oats are healthy, but to weigh food out for toddlers is ludicrous. Children of that age stop eating when they're full (or if they simply dislike the food). Her kids aren't underweight or overweight, but if she continues to restrict portion sizes or food groups, they will eat behind her back when they are older. When I was a kid, portion sizes were small because we didn't have loads of money, but there was always a pile of bread on the table and we were encouraged to help ourselves. Mealtimes were noisey and messy but I never left the table feeling hungry. I feel sorry for her kids,I'm not surprised Lawson wouldn't share his ice lolly with her the other day, he's probably never had one before.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if they’ve both finished their 35g of Overnight oats each yet or are still sat next to the island off Portugal still trying to swallow them down?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
those poor boys getting food weighed out!

she needs intervention and fast!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She never did respond to that lady asking why she'd made the sexual comment about Lawson being a 'boob man'...... surprised she didn't just delete it either - be interesting to know if the lady was blocked by her though !! 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Oo let us guess her vlog explaining why Thier nap time today is later maybe she's gone to another toddler group like she never goes to them 🤔

Reactions: 6
Ok I must be ancient... younger than her... but what’s the difference between a vlog and a video? Like surely it’s all just you filming yourself spouting crap

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she says she might do a vlog, then in the next breath I'll explain the later nap in the vlog and there will be less stories as I've done a vlog. So you have done a vlog. She really talks crap most the time.

You shaving one leg pointing you toes like your in Gillette advert in the shower is not making me wanna buy that razor! No fopps Just no!

I bet she gets her legs waxed or electrolysis or something. I can’t see her shaving her legs but she can’t say no to promoting stuff she doesn’t believe in.

Even if I did want to buy the razor or product I’d point blank refuse if she was promoting it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
You shaving one leg pointing you toes like your in Gillette advert in the shower is not making me wanna buy that razor! No fopps Just no!

I bet she gets her legs waxed or electrolysis or something. I can’t see her shaving her legs but she can’t say no to promoting stuff she doesn’t believe in.

Even if I did want to buy the razor or product I’d point blank refuse if she was promoting it.
Don’t buy the razor. I did (pre Fopps ad) and it’s tit. Ripped my legs to bits. There’s not a chance in hell shes actually used it.

• Wow
I don’t think I can watch a vlog of her taking the boys to Gymboree if that’s today and then playing in a garden with plastic grass and lack of shade. IV kept mine indoors the last couple days. I think it’s unfair on them

Ok who called the Ryan Family Diaries would make a return?! 😂
Haha someone did but that’s because lucy Jessica Carter did one! She’s feeling like she needs to keep up

Reactions: 16
More new dresses 😬😬 seriously where does she store all these clothes? She bought loads of these strapless dresses a few months ago. Does she just forget what she’s got?? So many questions 😂😂

• Wow
More new dresses 😬😬 seriously where does she store all these clothes? She bought loads of these strapless dresses a few months ago. Does she just forget what she’s got?? So many questions 😂😂
They're obviously all far too big for her now that she is dropping fat with mac!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just sit with my head in my hands everytime she posts a story/ad/video log whatever.

Just anything with her in it makes me despair.

Utter tit.

Reactions: 20
They're obviously all far too big for her now that she is dropping fat with mac!!😂
Oh yes of course 👍🏻 I just don’t get how this woman has so many followers, she’s not relatable in the slightest, there must be more hate watchers out there that just don’t know about tattle

2 more sundresses just in case the other 23 are in the wash??! Why? Just why??
She has a serious addiction. Not joking. It's a problem!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.