Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually minus the bleach blonde hair he looks like the one near me too who is also always on holiday if not in prison. Only know if it’s the latter as I occasionally stalk his fb and his wife will put a status on there saying to message her if they ‘need anything’ 🤔 Lives in a council house, drives a Maserati. Seems legit 🤣🤣

The one near me even has the bleach hair 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else actually eat that amount of boiled eggs? Not sure if I'm being overly judgmental but I swear she has boiled eggs every day! If I went to a bbq at my mums and she served eggs on the side I'd rip the tit into her for being so weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone else actually eat that amount of boiled eggs? Not sure if I'm being overly judgmental but I swear she has boiled eggs every day! If I went to a bbq at my mums and she served eggs on the side I'd rip the tit into her for being so weird 😂

I am a weirdo who loves eggs I have to limit my self 2 no more then 2 a day cause I could eat so many. I think she only eats them for the protein.

Reactions: 6
This isn't Fopps windows/doors or garden is it 🤔 I wouldn't be very happy if the company I'd paid to do a job was advertising my house but tagging some wannabe influencer and not me 😐
That's not Fopps house but sounds like someone may of had it done after seeing her house hence the tag ??

Reactions: 7
I am a weirdo who loves eggs I have to limit my self 2 no more then 2 a day cause I could eat so many. I think she only eats them for the protein.
I love eggs too ... don't have them everyday and wouldn't put them out at a family BBQ or take them with me for a girls weekend but I am quite partial ... they're a great protien hit ... in case you weren't sure 🤣🤣🤣

Also I can remember my mum always doing hard boiled eggs as part of a salad in the 70/80s and we know she lives in the past so maybe why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know the guy in Fops' online coaches latest transformation, I used to work with him. Yes he looks good but he always worked out when I knew him so he knows what to do. I wonder if the coach has ever transformed anyone who has never set foot in a gym before?
And what was the point of fopps showing us what wash capsules she uses and washing up liquid??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just caught up and having a good old giggle at the comments here 😂
im beginning to think she just whips out the boiled egg for photos then puts it back in her pocket for next time and the whole prsample is tit, it needs to be CLEARLY marked as ad and/or gifted for things you were given for free fiona beggerson!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That lunch looks awful :sick: not a very good on the protein either 😂
“Guess how long it took me to make” what’s she done? Chucked the “rice” in the microwave & then put it all on a plate 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That lunch looks awful :sick: not a very good on the protein either 😂
“Guess how long it took me to make” what’s she done? Chucked the “rice” in the microwave & then put it all on a plate 🤷‍♀️
I love the options 😂
3, 4 or 5 minutes?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No sign of the boys today. She’s been very quiet on Tuesdays for a few weeks now. Obviously there was that one Tuesday someone spotted the boys with her mum and dad so she admitted they’d had them. But I reckon they’ve been having them on Tuesdays for a while, or the two days of nursery per week have started.

Reactions: 13
No sign of the boys today. She’s been very quiet on Tuesdays for a few weeks now. Obviously there was that one Tuesday someone spotted the boys with her mum and dad so she admitted they’d had them. But I reckon they’ve been having them on Tuesdays for a while, or the two days of nursery per week have started.
I wonder if the 2nd day at nursery is actually a cover up and the boys are with her parents instead. She got backlash about social distancing etc so is keeping quiet that they have them?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.