Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lawson is a boob man? What the actual duck? It took me a while to figure out what she was actually on about. That’s so so wrong. Jesus. What a bleeping weirdo.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I reckon she wore something skimpy to that store promotion the other day cause she wanted to show off to that guy with the nice house she's always gushing over. It was more revealing than anything I've ever seen her in, even on holiday, apart from the swim suit ...Stinks of desperate trollop 🤣🤣 wear a decent modest dress for your own garden party with your husband...but go out to a packed shopping centre in a small playsuit? OK huni!
Exactly.... I mean I absolutely cannot stand her...
but that dress looks nice, summery, light, flattering and far more age appropriate for her than that playsuit... I cannot fathom why anyone over 30 would think a playsuit would suit them.....

Lawson is a boob man..well all those plastic toys have them used to the feeling of plastic
Comment of the day ... right there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooh she’s SO brave , SO relatable, SO real, to consider going outside to her own garden without make up on. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sexualising your not even 2 year old.. Fiona we know you read here so please know you are a bleeping disgrace

• Sick
Reactions: 30
That filter makes her look rough so god knows what the cat dragged in under that! Her eyes look so red and sore 😂 I can’t stand people who make inappropriate comments about children in that way 🤢 disgusting weirdo no one was even looking at that grow up!

Reactions: 24
It’s a good job he’s not a ‘brains’ man cos he wouldn’t be getting any of that from either parent eh? Mummy fannies about on social media all day and Daddy teaches people how to hit little balls a long way with a big stick. Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's called classic restrict and binge ... she's giving herself permission to binge then she'll go hard all week 🤨 she is so scary in her behaviour.
I couldn’t live like that, especially now I’m a parent. My Mum had an eating disorder when I was growing up and it definitely affected my relationship with food. That is why I refuse to succumb to diet culture & I eat to fuel my body and exercise because I love to exercise, not to punish myself for what I’ve eaten/drank.

Those poor boys growing up around her toxic relationship with food/exercise.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Feeling it slightly today? Maybe her hole exploded this morning from eating some ACTUAL FOOD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At st Nicks Park. That Peppa pig ride is outside the crazy golf course.

Reactions: 6
Also suggests that either her PT is shockingly awful (if he’s recommending/ok-ing this food), or that she’s ignoring his advice completely. Either way, she’s an awful advert for his business
When I had a pt she loathed anything like this. It all had to be fresh home cooked. No calorie allowance just fresh unprocessed ingredients and things like bread and cheese were limited and fat free natural yoghurt for example. No sweeteners at all etc etc. She’d have cried if u presented a food diary with ready meals on it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.