Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Those comments have been deleted!
I see they have.... I think they delete stuff because they do not have the intelligence to articulate and write a decent and valid reply.... that's why Nicola deletes and blocks she hasn't the intellect to put forward a valid point or accept she's not always right ... they are both vapid and shallow superficial people with no substance... it's all about the 'look' and 'brand' with them... they think they are something special and invincible 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I despise her filming in a park with people about and other kids???

I despise her asking that kid over and over and over again for a bit of his lolly and then emotionally manipulating him by saying she will cry? Like once is a joke and a laugh but over and over?

I despise her comments about Lawson. She’s fucking weird mate.

I despise her putting out disordered eating habits for all her vulnerable struggling weight loss addicted followers. It’s so infuriating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(!!!!!!!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I worked in a children’s social services office for a long time. We had to do CP training and it was awful. I cried. One thing that stuck with me was that paedophiles get ‘crushes’ on kids, like we might have a crush on someone & look them up often on social media etc. They do the same but with kids. I have no pics of my kids online, even though my accounts are private.

Also, they learn about internet & social media at school from quite young & my eldest asked me to not share any pics of him when he must have been only about 8 at most.

She could have a SW/ weight loss account with a bit of makeup, fast fashion etc in it, still do her one day at SW, keep her and her kids lives private and have separate work time & family time. As it is now, their whole lives are shown online with no regard for safety & no days off. I find it
👏👏💯💯💯💯 people always say it will never happen to them.... she has over 150k of strangers following her. The woman who only had under 5k had her pics stolen and paraded on a paedophiles website. She is far more exposed so way more at risk of something like that happening to her.

We know their DOB, where she lives, where Chris works, where her parents live, their routines of when they will, won't be at home. When they sleep, what they like to eat, Her health club, their baby clubs.. even their nappy size. All because of her.

Does she not realise there are sick b*stards out there who will order a blonde/blue eyed child to be stolen to order and trafficked, never to be seen again. It sounds far fetched but it does happen sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Bwacac

Chatty Member
In relation to all the mentions of these sick paedophiles who take the photos of the over shared children for their own pleasure we see on insta that the parents like fopps share with no regard to their children’s safety, I think I’ve just come across one of the worst examples of a parent failing to protect their child. I think she may have a thread still on here? I’m talking about Laura_emilysw. She’s shared today photos of her newborn daughters photo shoot. One in particular has made me feel sick if this got into the hands of the wrong person. The baby is no more than about 3 weeks old and is face down with her bare exposed bottom pointing upwards totally on show. Naked! This shared to a public account by her mother, a woman who works in the police in the safeguarding department.
The things that these parents will do and share to make some money from their children is utterly sickening and more than ever I’m glad I have my lovely little job as a teaching assistant. I earn my own money to keep a roof over our heads doing something worthwhile without having to sell the souls of my children. I’ll sleep well tonight. How many of these insta mums can say that??

• Wow
Reactions: 32

swipe_up

VIP Member
2701D81B-D206-4185-8061-9FF9CB76D7EB.png
Just catching up... makes her a better mum. She’s having a laugh right 😂
If you mean putting your kids into the care of someone that doesn’t measure their food, talk to them like dogs and pays them lots of attention then I can see where you’re coming from! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
But you are bothered Fiona, you are! And do you know why? Because you keep banging your filtered little gums about it. Every day you post a motivational quote about not caring what others think about you, but by posting them proves that you are bothered! Your issue isn’t about people talking about you, your issue is that people don’t say what you want to hear. Your whole life is based on seeking attention and validation, but god forbid somebody doesn’t agree!!

Oh and whilst you are reading.....stop sexualising your toddler!!! Teach your boys to grow up with respect for women and as a mother teach them that women should have respect for them!!

Attachments

• Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
She’s just re posted all those positive comments under her video as reply to tattle about the boys being all over the internet, “look at all these people that love seeing my boys and want to keep seeing them” above everything else it ultimately comes down to her needing that validation and attention, it’s sad that it comes above the safety of her boys but she won’t change.
And what’s scary is she probably doesn’t know any of these people IRL. Each and every one of those YouTube accounts could be a pervy pedalo hiding behind a “friendly” looking avatar. “Please show us more of the boys” says the dirty sick individual, “you’re such an inspirational mum”, and Nikki then films them in their nappies for them. It’s all shades of wrong.

What gets me, is you wouldn’t show a stranger a pic of your child if they wandered up to you in the street and asked, so why would you fulfil an anonymous internet strangers wish to see your kids?

She’s stupid and continually puts those kids at risk.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her trainer gives me peter stringfellow vibes without the money 🤮 seedy, wrinkly, lying old scroat. Trying to act young and embarrassing himself in the process..bit like Fopperbollox in that way. His wife looks like she's done time. Amazed princess fiona allowed herself to be associated with them now she's an aging insta hun and all that .. if she does get any scrawnier I'll be sending meals on wheels around there #helptheaged

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
Has she seriously put “ * week”? Fucking hell woman it’s a PERIOD.

PERIOD! It’s not a dirty word like carbs 😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Nikki no filter....lets hope if she ever went missing they don't use one of her insta pics as a recent shot, no one will recognise her

fopps.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Shivers

VIP Member
The Amanda_Leavesley page is back now. She said she took a few days to get her head round a few things. She is really on a mission to report these paedophile sites and educate others 👍.
She also said in one of her stories she was going to continue posting her child on her page as she knows they can’t physically do anything and that she’s safe. Her choice I know but I really can’t imagine wanting to carry on posting my child online after something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 30

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
In the current climate, where we’re seeing a lot in the media about pedophiles , me too movement, toxic masculinity, children being sexualised... this bint thinks it’s appropriate to write something like this about her son? She really is fucking awful

• Sick
  • Sad

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I mean, I don't neeeeeed to put #AD because it wasn't free... well it was sort of free. But I absolutely didn't need to put #AD because it was only a paid promotion. Which isn't #AN AD.... but I've put it anyway to shut you all up.

And I've decided to start using the hash tag #presssample. For you stupid people out there I'm using it because it sounds exclusive and makes me feel important / famous.

Take care 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Sexualising your not even 2 year old.. Fiona we know you read here so please know you are a fucking disgrace

• Sick