Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow shes really living on the wild side isnt she?!
Getting drunk (yeah, right!) and then pondering whether to wear some make up...or not.
I can't cope with the excitement of it all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Our wonderful parents' so the in laws as well I wonder 🤔 Makes a change!
Dressed up to the nines for a 'socially distanced' (thanks for not letting me down Nicola!!) BBQ in her back garden but looked like she was going to the beach for a 'Designer Store #PressSampleADnotanAD (whatever tit she calls it!) day out!

Maybe the outlaws were invited - why no pics of the family if it was such and UHMAZZING day..... So much for her 12 weeks regime..... if you commit to that surely you shouldn't be having a day off (not that she did.... she's just saying she did.... she's so transparent!)...

Oh and the comment about Lawson being a boob man ? REALLY NICOLA ??? REALLY ?? He's a bleeping toddler you inappropriate stupid woman !

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Wow shes really living on the wild side isnt she?!
Getting drunk (yeah, right!) and then pondering whether to wear some make up...or not.
I can't cope with the excitement of it all
make up is not a necessity...to her it is more important than fuelling her body...tit role model.

i used to work with a woman who said that make up is for show offs. she looks abit like mad mazza. when i see mazza it reminds me of her.

Reactions: 8
Her trainer gives me peter stringfellow vibes without the money 🤮 seedy, wrinkly, lying old scroat. Trying to act young and embarrassing himself in the process..bit like Fopperbollox in that way. His wife looks like she's done time. Amazed princess fiona allowed herself to be associated with them now she's an aging insta hun and all that .. if she does get any scrawnier I'll be sending meals on wheels around there #helptheaged

Didn’t she say she used to go out with a Coventry gangster or something?! She used to like a bad boy apparently, no idea if this included big bad Barry or not!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Didn’t she say she used to go out with a Coventry gangster or something?! She used to like a bad boy apparently, no idea if this included big bad Barry or not!
Yeah he was meant to be "dead hard" well known and no-one would mess with him 🙄🙄🙄 what a cock🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dressed up to the nines for a 'socially distanced' (thanks for not letting me down Nicola!!) BBQ in her back garden but looked like she was going to the beach for a 'Designer Store #PressSampleADnotanAD (whatever tit she calls it!) day out!

Maybe the outlaws were invited - why no pics of the family if it was such and UHMAZZING day..... So much for her 12 weeks regime..... if you commit to that surely you shouldn't be having a day off (not that she did.... she's just saying she did.... she's so transparent!)...

Oh and the comment about Lawson being a boob man ? REALLY NICOLA ??? REALLY ?? He's a bleeping toddler you inappropriate stupid woman !
I meant to say about the boob comment as well. He is an innocent child, he doesn’t know what he’s doing. The pair of them always make the most disgusting inappropriate things in front of and about their children!

Reactions: 23
“Lawson is a boob” no I think the only tit around is you Fopps. She really does need to grow up they find the weirdest things hilarious silly cow 🙄

Reactions: 19
I meant to say about the boob comment as well. He is an innocent child, he doesn’t know what he’s doing. The pair of them always make the most disgusting inappropriate things in front of and about their children!
Very odd and very inappropriate.

Reactions: 18
Has she really put “I think Lawson is a boob man” as he’s rested his hand on her fake tit?

How massively inappropriate! Oedipus would be having a field day with that comment! She’s the worst!

Reactions: 23
I reckon she wore something skimpy to that store promotion the other day cause she wanted to show off to that guy with the nice house she's always gushing over. It was more revealing than anything I've ever seen her in, even on holiday, apart from the swim suit ...Stinks of desperate trollop 🤣🤣 wear a decent modest dress for your own garden party with your husband...but go out to a packed shopping centre in a small playsuit? OK huni!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I reckon she wore something skimpy to that store promotion the other day cause she wanted to show off to that guy with the nice house she's always gushing over. It was more revealing than anything I've ever seen her in, even on holiday, apart from the swim suit ...Stinks of desperate trollop 🤣🤣 wear a decent modest dress for your own garden party with your husband...but go out to a packed shopping centre in a small playsuit? OK huni!
omg you are so right....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.