Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fopps or Maz reveal yourself...(in a paddy mcguinness accent!)
This feels like the Brummymummy thread when Emmas "team" come on to "defend" her!! I think her defender needs to be a bit more concerned about Fopps blatant favouritism of Lawson than the bloody Invasilign\lip smackers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
😂😂 Invisalign “attachments”. Take it you have no clue about how Invisalign works then! They’re not attached love, they’re just retainers which are removable. And yes, she’s finished the course and now only has to wear at night
She only said a couple of weeks ago she was wearing them again...don't think she's finished the course 'love', by her own account.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of all the things that are said about Nikki, you defend her over this 😂 Don’t worry about her terrible parenting, ED and generally being a head. Don’t talk tit about her teeth hahaha
Or the little spoken about sister 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Soft plays can open (assuming from the weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️) she will be chucking those boys through the doors!

• Haha
Poor Grayson, if Lawson says/does something it's all "good boy" ...Grayson was saying "apple" when they were in the pram and she ignored him and carried on speaking. Grayson picked up the blocks and she just had to drag Lawson over to get involved, despite him hogging the limelight previously. Why is she obsessed with playing nursery rhymes everywhere, what's wrong with actual music. Their ears won't implode 🙄 she is so highly strung and regimented it's so boring.

And how many times can she go on about her tits in those cheap dresses ... if you were a natural D cup, after 2 kids and pushing 40 they deffo wouldn't stay up on their own for long without a bra.. they stay there because you had an uplift and implants 🤷🏼‍♀️

Adverts adverts adverts! I don't believe for one second that's how she speaks to those boys all of the time.

I see her neighbours have a pergola... did they feel left out 😄 she's being quite careful not to show the extension or garden too much.. but careful to get all her gifted items in to show how much she loves them 😏 Where's the #AD

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The whole vlog was contrived and fake her face the whole time looked miserable as sin it’s all for show there is no way on a normal day she goes to that much effort blowing up balloons, putting hats on them, sun cream etc we would have seen it other wise! She plays the boys off on each other so they are fighting for her attention so sad it’s like something a bully would do this is her children here cruel

Reactions: 19
Poor Grayson, if Lawson says/does something it's all "good boy" ...Grayson was saying "apple" when they were in the pram and she ignored him and carried on speaking. Grayson picked up the blocks and she just had to drag Lawson over to get involved, despite him hogging the limelight previously. Why is she obsessed with playing nursery rhymes everywhere, what's wrong with actual music. Their ears won't implode 🙄 she is so highly strung and regimented it's so boring.

And how many times can she go on about her tits in those cheap dresses ... if you were a natural D cup, after 2 kids and pushing 40 they deffo wouldn't stay up on their own for long without a bra.. they stay there because you had an uplift and implants 🤷🏼‍♀️

Adverts adverts adverts! I don't believe for one second that's how she speaks to those boys all of the time.

I see her neighbours have a pergola... did they feel left out 😄 she's being quite careful not to show the extension or garden too much.. but careful to get all her gifted items in to show how much she loves them 😏 Where's the #AD
She barely looked at Grayson at all during story time and he was trying to get her attention 💔

• Sad
She barely looked at Grayson at all during story time and he was trying to get her attention 💔
She will chop and change with them both all their lives, depending who is more successful,. I can see it now. This will put them as rivals. She's just stupid if she doesn't watch it back and see how it comes across to an audience.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just skimmed the vlog after work...thoughts..

•the hell is happening with her voice? Is she taking something?
•letting your kids watch tv while they eat is lazy ass parenting, they can’t concentrate on what they’re doing which when they’re that young they should be
•the amount of footage of them just in nappies is sick. She reads here. She knows what people have tried to say about the dangers of the internet. I don’t honestly know how any mother could expose their children like that. The bit with the blocks was literally focused on just their crotch areas. It’s disgusting how little regard she or Chris have for their privacy and safety.
•Just how many items was she trying to show us just so she could later do an affiliate link as ‘she had so many messages asking’ (the fan, the magnetic locks for the kitchen doors, the learning towers, the toys, the water mat etc)
•more lazy ass parenting with the lack of sun hats
•and finally, I thought the boys wore size 6 nappies Fopps, have they lost weight or are you now sizing down to a size 5? And what happened to the Tesco, or sorry was it Lidl, or maybe Aldi nappies you just LOVED?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Just skimmed the vlog after work...thoughts..

•the hell is happening with her voice? Is she taking something?
•letting your kids watch tv while they eat is lazy ass parenting, they can’t concentrate on what they’re doing which when they’re that young they should be
•the amount of footage of them just in nappies is sick. She reads here. She knows what people have tried to say about the dangers of the internet. I don’t honestly know how any mother could expose their children like that. The bit with the blocks was literally focused on just their crotch areas. It’s disgusting how little regard she or Chris have for their privacy and safety.
•Just how many items was she trying to show us just so she could later do an affiliate link as ‘she had so many messages asking’ (the fan, the magnetic locks for the kitchen doors, the learning towers, the toys, the water mat etc)
•more lazy ass parenting with the lack of sun hats
•and finally, I thought the boys wore size 6 nappies Fopps, have they lost weight or are you now sizing down to a size 5? And what happened to the Tesco, or sorry was it Lidl, or maybe Aldi nappies you just LOVED?
Well spotted! They were probably gifted 🙄

Reactions: 9
Going to join you all in reporting her. She’s beyond pissing me off now.

Wonder how easy it is to alert HMRC to her too? You can’t bet your ass she doesn’t declare half the stuff she’s given
And what’s the betting she puts all her shopping haul purchases and days out with the kids down as ‘expenses’!!

Reactions: 8
That has to be the fakest vlog ever 😂
Poor little Grayson though, I really felt for him. He’s not the money making machine she first thought he was, so now he had been cast aside like he’s nothing. It’s heartbreaking.
You’ve all said it in your posts so I haven’t really got anything else to add, except, she definitely smothered Lawson’s face with that dessert 🤣

Reactions: 16
Stop. Filming. Your. Kids. In. Just. Their. Nappy. And. Posting. It. Online. To. Several. Platforms. You. bleeping. Idiot.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.