Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Greys1324

Chatty Member
😂😂 Invisalign “attachments”. Take it you have no clue about how Invisalign works then! They’re not attached love, they’re just retainers which are removable. And yes, she’s finished the course and now only has to wear at night
Of all the things that are said about Nikki, you defend her over this 😂 Don’t worry about her terrible parenting, ED and generally being a dickhead. Don’t talk shit about her teeth hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
I didn't even get to see what she put 😂 late to the party as usual
neither did I 😭

Does buying three bottles of wine, a sharing bag of crisps and some fruit pastilles from the co-op on a Sunday count as a haul? Asking for a friend 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
God he’s just an utter Chav isn’t he! They’d be typical brits aboard and the loud ones round the pool 😂
Yes they will be the kind of idiots who are incapable of speaking to each other at a normal volume and have to shout everything at each other with zero consideration for anyone else I bet.

Bet they also have their own insanely loud speaker they bring down with them having been complaining the music the hotel is playing is ‘fuckin shittt’. Not that I’m stereotyping or anything 🤪

Also why does that outfit he’s wearing even exist?! If my boyfriend wanted to go out like that/I discovered he even owned it in the first place I’d be on the next flight home 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Phoenix40

We all know Nikki has a look at her threads on here and if the posts about these vulgar sites and innocent children does not hit home with her then shame on her and shame on Chris. The boys safety and privacy should be the no.1 priority, no excuses. They have been paraded online from day one for some feeble attempt at Nikki becoming an internet sensation and a way for her to gain freebies. Another perfect example of how she seems to not put their privacy first: followers on her social media recently asking for more videos of the boys, more vlogs on their day to day lives - next thing we know, Nikki has put the boys out on show again. Sorry, but if strangers asked for videos of my children, even if they’re innocent requests because they genuinely are interested (even though that’s weird) I would certainly give them a piece of my mind.

• Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
I've just had a peak at the company who gifted her those bean bags - they're all about sustainability, recycling, reducing waste, sourcing local products etc... why don't they research who they are gifting. Fopps is literally the opposite of their values.

• Haha

sbeg77

Chatty Member
She hardly looks at Grayson, or talks with him. No wonder he left them on the living room floor and went to sit by himself. She didn't even look round to acknowledge him.

Then at story time she says to Lawson.. "Twactor!! Why do you say it like that?" It's tractor!!" Bloody hell..he's not even 2 years old and she's criticising him!

• Sad
  • Wow

Snazzy Cardigan

If she's like that with grayson on a youtube video where she's trying to be mum of the year I dread to think how she treats him when she's not filming. Lawson only talks because he got ignored for a year of his life and had to get her attention somehow. She never shows grayson now he's always dumped with chris. The only time she showed more pics of lawson is when she was getting him to do ridiculous model poses. She's playing with fire because they're getting to the age where they understand it now, you can already see they are always apart and never interact or sit together. She's causing herself big problems. Wait til grayson starts acting out to get attention! They are babies, not performing monkeys. Stop criticising them and trying to drive a wedge.

• Sad

Sparkle87

VIP Member
How fucking emabrassing sharing a post from your old work that's absolutely nothing to do with you anymore and it's not even meant to be shared yet dickhead 🙄

Reactions: 28

Betty80

Chatty Member
I Know it’s a bit of a morbid subject but one of my clients was in the other day and I was doing a pedicure on her and she was talking to me about the 12 weeks she worked on a COVID ward in May. she had people having to Zoom their dieing mums and dads to say goodbye because they couldn’t come in and see them passing away with the virus. she said to me if people seen what it was really like they would never just think it won’t happen to me. Then you have idiot face going to zoos, parks, weekends away, parading on a beach saying ‘ Quick Chris take a photo of me with my gorgeous new skinny body for everyone to envy’ constant days out! I’m no angel, I’ve took my kids on days out and we are going away for a couple of days next week but I’ve made sure it’s a self catering thing we can still social distance. It just annoys me so much that she keeps mentioning social distancing yet she’s done nothing but take her kids out to public places and putting their lives at risk!

• Heart
  • Sad

Shivers

VIP Member
Boys on top of each other and banging into each other trying to play with their toy kitchen in the real kitchen which has been shoved in beside the ‘island’..poor kids, all that extension space and none of it was done with them in mind.

Also, incase it wasn’t clear the shorts were SAINSBURYS and they go really well with the RIVER ISLAND T-shirt’s (Who’d have fucking thought shorts and T-shirt’s go together). Nice wee beg for attention from the companies tagged using her children again.

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I reckon she wore something skimpy to that store promotion the other day cause she wanted to show off to that guy with the nice house she's always gushing over. It was more revealing than anything I've ever seen her in, even on holiday, apart from the swim suit ...Stinks of desperate trollop 🤣🤣 wear a decent modest dress for your own garden party with your husband...but go out to a packed shopping centre in a small playsuit? OK huni!

• Haha

Blueskies83

Chatty Member
Ok so i’ve watched and my views are:

1) oh has she has turned! I found it painful to watch with how much attention Lawson gets. Grayson doesn’t even get a sideways glance. He sat grinning at her at one point but she was fixated on Lawson. Even playing the games with them-all the questions were for Lawson.
2) why do they never eat together as a family? She doesn’t even eat her breakfast with them. She has it after they finish.
3) She definitely reads here with how defensive she got about them watching tv while eating breakfast
4) At nearly 2 years old, the boys are not very good at feeding themselves. Totally her fault , not theirs.
5) She should force them to wear hats. They took them off after 30 seconds- well as their parent on the hottest day of the year- you put it back on their head and take them back inside if they refuse!
6) her voice sounds like she’s had nose surgery
7) pulling Lawson for not pronouncing T correctly. Fopps there’s plenty of things you say wrong (soya sauce) plus he is not even 2!

all in all, a very boring vlog!!!!