Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies for going against the grain here but it was bloody hot today and I thought she dressed appropriately and she looked good, you can’t deny she’s got a good figure. It was 36 degrees where we lived - was absolutely dying 🤣 I don’t think she should have brought the kids with her, they would have been happier at home/with her parents, she probably would have been too!

Reactions: 6
Apologies for going against the grain here but it was bloody hot today and I thought she dressed appropriately and she looked good, you can’t deny she’s got a good figure. It was 36 degrees where we lived - was absolutely dying 🤣 I don’t think she should have brought the kids with her, they would have been happier at home/with her parents, she probably would have been too!
She Brought them along them to get gifts hun

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Jeez I go to my friends for an evening to drink wine (not calorie counted) and I miss all this! God the jackets 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen the stories from mummy of triplets plus bro account and there is no doubt Fopps filters and photoshops. She is average. Nothing special about her. Her house is a house with no frills - certainly ain’t instagram worthy. She shops at primark with a occasional designer bag. Wooo woooo trust me you dont suddenly tit fairy dust if you own one. She aint ugly to look at but she ain’t no head turner. She drives a lease range rover. Nothing about this woman explains the reasons why she has such a massive ego. She can spend and spend and fill her house with as much clothes, make up and the like but this woman is just a empty vessel. She will never be fulfilled due to her narcissistic personality disorder. I pity her

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I think for a high end designer store the outfit looked cheap.... yes comfy but more suited for the garden than a fancy shop.... might of looked better if she'd not got bruises covering her legs , chunky shoes and her boobs hanging out.... I've seen her look far nicer... even the strappy sundress and wedges she wore the other day would of been better.... she took the boys to get freebies..... and despite her saying they had an uhmazzing time they are almost 2 years old how would they have a great time in a shop they know nothing about ?!!

Reactions: 22
WTF is going on with her arms, that's gotta be more photoshopping surely, where are the biceps and lats while she was at base?
To be fair (I’m not sticking up for her honest 🤣) when you tense, your muscles show soooo much more. One of my friends is a PT but when you look at her normally she wouldn’t think she was as ripped as she is. As soon as she starts posing it’s a whole new story

I think for a high end designer store the outfit looked cheap.... yes comfy but more suited for the garden than a fancy shop.... might of looked better if she'd not got bruises covering her legs , chunky shoes and her boobs hanging out.... I've seen her look far nicer... even the strappy sundress and wedges she wore the other day would of been better.... she took the boys to get freebies..... and despite her saying they had an uhmazzing time they are almost 2 years old how would they have a great time in a shop they know nothing about ?!!
Where did the bruises come from lol, looked like she had been doing rounds in the ring

Reactions: 8
Yeah that’s the point for me too. She has so many bloody clothes and she picked that outfit to take her kids to a designer store. I also agree that the bruises didn’t help and she’s basically a bleep so she will always be ugly to me😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair (I’m not sticking up for her honest 🤣) when you tense, your muscles show soooo much more. One of my friends is a PT but when you look at her normally she wouldn’t think she was as ripped as she is. As soon as she starts posing it’s a whole new story

Where did the bruises come from lol, looked like she had been doing rounds in the ring

Even me at a size Triple 8 can have muscles when I tense my bingo wings..... !!! The bruises are BAD !!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah that’s the point for me too. She has so many bloody clothes and she picked that outfit to take her kids to a designer store. I also agree that the bruises didn’t help and she’s basically a bleep so she will always be ugly to me😆

Last phrase !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I get that she's posing, and tbf she has always been quite toned anyway I'm.just surprised that in 4 weeks she's gone so much more muscley. Especially her lats as in the pic they are wider than her waist and hips. I've never noticed them before.

My husband and son have big lats (just their body shape) and we joke that they look like they are carrying invisible carpets under each arm 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In that posed photo she looks like someone who lifts heavy and eats 25 chicken breasts a day. You can’t build muscle like that on 900 calories and half a grenade bar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she have to SCREECH every time she talks to the boys? I turn the volume down for her stories but she still hurts my ears 😂

Reactions: 13
🖕🏻 you Fopps 🤪

Damn it block not bloke
She looks like a bloke anyway with those muscles 😂😂😂

Beautiful toddlers?? Jesus this woman is so full of herself not being bias but everyone thinks that there own children are beautiful but she actually thinks they could be models hahaha they are average kids actually Lawson is the better looking one two Lawsons would of been a good deal for her little models 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t even know what her kids really look like as they are filtered in every single picture 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.