Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she smeared the chocolate over him. Why skip that bit of the vlog if he did it himself? It goes from her feeding it to him to him having it all over himself. Such bullshit. I remember her putting him up on the coffee table and acting like he had climbed up on it himself when they were barely even crawling yet. His poor wee face he was so bewildered as to why he was on the table and why she had a camera in his face. You really have to wonder about someone who would use their kids like props.

Reactions: 24
Just watched that vlog...

The way she speaks and looks at Lawson is horrific when they’re doing their colours

Reactions: 6
This vlog has raised more questions for me than it answered 😂 why do the kids eat their breakfast in front of the TV?! Jesus! Why don’t her & Chris eat their breakfast with the kids as they’re all there? Why do they have a separate dinner too? I just don’t get it. (I have 2 kids). Why is the video so heavily focussed on mealtimes?! Bizarre. I can’t believe people want to watch this tit! I know I watched it but it was research for here 😂

The chocolate sauce was ridiculous 😞 Purely done by her for show. Those poor boys. No privacy whatsoever. It baffles me how someone can show so much of their life & kids online. Utterly shocking.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
How can she be so fickle with her affection? When they were little babies, it was always Grayson who she photographed and gave her attention to and now she's changed completely and it's all Lawson. Is it because he is the better looking twin? Is it because his vocabulary is more advanced and she's trying to showcase him for more work? By the way, I personally don't think either twin is better looking than the other but Nikki being so shallow is more than capable of thinking this way. Oh, and while I'm here, is anyone buying her attempt to make us believe that Lawson smeared that chocolate sauce all over his face and the table? She totally did that herself... for a start she didn't put that amount of sauce on his banana split, it was a small drizzle. If Lawson had made the mess himself, she would have filmed it and included it in the vlog. She doesn't let them feed themselves with messy food, she hovvers around them like a hawk. That whole day in the life was put on for the camera and reeks of B.S. Oh, and put some hats on them, you're the parent it's your job to make the rules!
plus he looked shocked when she filmed him

Reactions: 5
How many times will she plug her mate cathys page! Christ it has got many followers because it’s DULL!! I bet she was like ‘’ohh I can get you loads of work babes, like not proper work, in fact not work. Well I can get you followers so you can beg for free crap’’!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% she smeared the chocolate over him. Why skip that bit of the vlog if he did it himself? It goes from her feeding it to him to him having it all over himself. Such bullshit. I remember her putting him up on the coffee table and acting like he had climbed up on it himself when they were barely even crawling yet. His poor wee face he was so bewildered as to why he was on the table and why she had a camera in his face. You really have to wonder about someone who would use their kids like props.
She definitely did too, the fake acting surprise as if he done it himself was ridiculous also the bowl wasn’t even in front of him so she managed to love the bowl and not notice his face and then reacts on camera. Sounds like absolute tit to me!!

Reactions: 12
How many times will she plug her mate cathys page! Christ it has got many followers because it’s DULL!! I bet she was like ‘’ohh I can get you loads of work babes, like not proper work, in fact not work. Well I can get you followers so you can beg for free crap’’!
Notice all the same stuff she and Cathy have around their homes, it is ridiculous :rolleyes: Does nobody have their own taste these days!! Same light shade,furniture,mirrors,plant pot etc.... it is totally hilarious and pathetic 😂 Cathy has just moved in to that new house no wonder Fopps was rushing getting her house done, always needs to go one better!!

P.S. Cathy got Fopp’s old garden furniture then by the looks of it, wonder how much she charged her for it:D🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen another “celeb” Casey Batchelor has announced she will no longer be flaunting her kids on insta due to what can be done with the pics 👏🏻 When will the others learn?! Probably when something bad only happens to them 🙄 I just don’t get the need to flaunt your kids Precious privacy to strangers?!

Havnt looked at OLD Floppybollocks in weeks...can’t bare to see or hear her! But she was on my explore page before...man she looks rough!!

Reactions: 20
Someone posted on hinch thread an account called Amanda_leavesley(?) Has been told there are pictures of her baby but on a revolting site. I won't repost as it's pretty disturbing she's shared the comments from the site there, but they're on hinch thread or that ladies insta if people want to see. I honestly don't understand why it doesn't sink in for these people to stop trying to monetise their kids and over share their privacy. It's not the first or the last time!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
So many thoughts 💭

So clearly this video has been made to address the observations made on here. It’s just so calculated. It’s like she’s sat down with a list of every point she wants to fit in but it looks so contrived. It was her negativity about this site that made me find it and realise a lot is just observational.

I found her a few years ago on YouTube and then Instagram. I was doing slimming world...I’m not now. At the time I thought she was OK. I did think she must have been married inabout 2009 by her dress so it made me feel bad for all the trouble she went through with having the babies.

I feel like she was very disappointed to have boys. Like it wasn’t in her life plan and threw her a proper curveball. Think she wanted a mini me and I get that...when I was kid I wanted a girl as thought girls clothes were better! Think she’s struggling massively with her identity as she aspires to fit into a lifestyle and looks like a fish out of water.I find her make up and fashion hauls really dated and like she can’t find her feet.

I really don’t understand her extension. Why is the oven in the dining room? So you’d be prepping food and then have to carry it around? I think maybe she’s tried to save cash by keeping her old kitchen and then just adding a unit on in the dining room. On a plus she could sell it as an alternative wood burner.

Bloody hell I've waffled on here! I feel like she needs to decide not to be living life for show and keeping up with the whoever’s and realise what’s important. She has time to rectify the way she’s behaving! If I was her I’d sit down, give my head a wobble and then as she lives in front on the camera maybe just make a video being honest. She could be like “I’m at a stage in my life where I’m lost and trying to find a sense of purpose and direction!” Wouldn’t that be relatable? We’ve all felt like that. Better than putting on an act that people see through.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Someone posted on hinch thread an account called Amanda_leavesley(?) Has been told there are pictures of her baby but on a revolting site. I won't repost as it's pretty disturbing she's shared the comments from the site there, but they're on hinch thread or that ladies insta if people want to see. I honestly don't understand why it doesn't sink in for these people to stop trying to monetise their kids and over share their privacy. It's not the first or the last time!
I’ve just had a look at her IG, that is horrific 😥 When will people protect their children. So sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
The it when they’re doing colours on the blog broke my heart. She pretty much dismissed Grayson so much that he wandered off and sat on the sofa as he’d lost interest as Fopps was giving all the attention to Lawson. Thoss boys will have huge issues with each other in later life because of her unequal treatment.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She definitely did too, the fake acting surprise as if he done it himself was ridiculous also the bowl wasn’t even in front of him so she managed to love the bowl and not notice his face and then reacts on camera. Sounds like absolute tit to me!!
I want to watch it now just to see this but she aint getting the views from me!

Reactions: 9
The it when they’re doing colours on the blog broke my heart. She pretty much dismissed Grayson so much that he wandered off and sat on the sofa as he’d lost interest as Fopps was giving all the attention to Lawson. Thoss boys will have huge issues with each other in later life because of her unequal treatment.
They don't have any connection as siblings, let alone the usual strong connection as twins!
It's very sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
I’ve seen her post and it’s made me feel physically sick. She has been a bit silly though, registering on that site and viewing images. I don’t think she realises that what she has done is illegal and she can be arrested. I guess she wasn’t thinking from the shock of it all.
It seems quite a few influencers are listening and wont be featuring their children as much. Nikki will be one of the last to do so, I suspect 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Omg that’s horrific. I honestly feel like even deleting the pics I have posted of my daughter on private accounts. There are just so many sick fuckers out there. Fopps two boys have been posted online pretty much every day of their little lives. How can she not care?

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.