Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't pick at the boys food if she ate proper meals and a decent amount! Also I didn't think you were ment to drink on these 12 week challenges.

Reactions: 9
Has she seriously put “ * week”? bleeping hell woman it’s a PERIOD.

PERIOD! It’s not a dirty word like carbs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Something I've noticed recurring about her. She takes the kids for a walk to the park, then pops to the shops. Every. Single. Day.
Aren't we supposed to be staying out of them or as much as possible anyway? I'll guarantee she's not wearing a mask when she just "pops in"
What does she need every day that she can't get doing her big shop or "haul" which is a hilarious way to describe your food shop.
It’s because she’s getting her 10k steps in and she goes to buy cherry Pepsi max just for the steps she mentioned it a few weeks ago

Reactions: 10
"large bowl of bran flakes" when we all know in reality......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
PRAISE THE LORD they boys have hats on !!! Oh and of course she wants to talk about potty training before they are even two !! She looks very orange, muscly on the arms and scrawny everywhere else ....... and WHY WHY WHY does she ALWAYS have to be in the pics - more than happy to just see the boys thanks Nicola !!

Reactions: 21
"Sent as a pr sample months ago and fully disclosed at the time"

For the love of God 🙄🙄
Makes her sound so ungrateful. I don't know why she keeps getting sent things!

No post about the grass yet...

Reactions: 14
Re: burberry coats post..

I find it so incredibly sad (genuinely sad, not pathetic) that there are so many comments saying WOW GREYSON!! GREYSON looks great!

Poor Lawson, he's been left behind from day 1 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.