Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she say I'm just a normal mum 🤨the more she said it the more she seemed not normal 🤔😂

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I can't do it. Managed exactly 1 minute before switching off. Can't deal with her at all anymore!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she's like that with grayson on a youtube video where she's trying to be mum of the year I dread to think how she treats him when she's not filming. Lawson only talks because he got ignored for a year of his life and had to get her attention somehow. She never shows grayson now he's always dumped with chris. The only time she showed more pics of lawson is when she was getting him to do ridiculous model poses. She's playing with fire because they're getting to the age where they understand it now, you can already see they are always apart and never interact or sit together. She's causing herself big problems. Wait til grayson starts acting out to get attention! They are babies, not performing monkeys. Stop criticising them and trying to drive a wedge.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watched the vlog cos I can't be bothered to get up yet...At 6pm she said its time to start to get their bath ready. by 645pm they had both had a bath, read some stories, been put to bed and she was already back downstairs....that's some going with 2 kids isn't it considering she loves being with them

She reminds me of a kid presenting Why Don't You back in the 70s...always laughing at herself, checking herself in the camera to validate herself

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why was she filming herself when the boys were eating their lunch? What if one of them choked? No wonder they can’t eat well by themselves if she’s never there to encourage and help them, to busy looking at herself in the mirror!

Reactions: 16
Imagine having to set a camera up before cleaning your table after the kids tea? Could you be bothered!

Is it just me - the anklets need to go, do they need nappy free time anymore? Also, I cut my kids sausages length ways and then across into small pieces. Im probably OTT but I hope she cut them after she gave them their plates. My two are 5 & 2 and I’ll probably do it until they are teenagers 🤣

Reactions: 23
Imagine having to set a camera up before cleaning your table after the kids tea? Could you be bothered!

Is it just me - the anklets need to go, do they need nappy free time anymore? Also, I cut my kids sausages length ways and then across into small pieces. Im probably OTT but I hope she cut them after she gave them their plates. My two are 5 & 2 and I’ll probably do it until they are teenagers 🤣
I don’t see the point in nappy free time in toddlers. If they wee or poo more likely to bloody play with.
Also yes I cut sausages length wise not in half.
Also I thought mine make a lot of mess but they are definitely past the smothering their face in it. Mine aren’t amazing at cutlery and half the time would rather use their hands but still that mess wouldnt rwally happen. I wonder if it’s because she never really allowed them to make a mess in the first place

Reactions: 16
this really annoys me, you'd think the Blonde with Brains would know this-
the vlog is called 'spend the day with my twins and i'
that should be ' my twins and me'
nikki, if you're not sure, here's how to know- if you take the other thing out of the sentence it's how you decide which to use, I or Me.
Eg- 'spend the day with I' doesn't make sense. therefore you use 'me'. so the correct title should have been 'spend the day with my twins and ME'
however, if you wanted to say 'the twins and me had a great day' - take out the twins reference, it's incorrect to say 'me had a great day' so 'I' is what you use in that case, 'the twins and I had a great day'
Get it?!
I'm sure it's not that hard for someone with a degree to get simple english right, especially when you are actually english!!😂🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
this really annoys me, you'd think the Blonde with Brains would know this-
the vlog is called 'spend the day with my twins and i'
that should be ' my twins and me'
nikki, if you're not sure, here's how to know- if you take the other thing out of the sentence it's how you decide which to use, I or Me.
Eg- 'spend the day with I' doesn't make sense. therefore you use 'me'. so the correct title should have been 'spend the day with my twins and ME'
however, if you wanted to say 'the twins and me had a great day' - take out the twins reference, it's incorrect to say 'me had a great day' so 'I' is what you use in that case, 'the twins and I had a great day'
Get it?!
I'm sure it's not that hard for someone with a degree to get simple english right, especially when you are actually english!!😂🙄
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 take a bow!! Glad someone else is as annoyed as I am with her grammar or lack of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Poor Grayson has really taken a back seat, I kept thinking she will give Grayson some attention and praise in a minute and balance it out but it didn't happen.Grayson looked so lost and I'm really surprised he isn't acting up for attention I have a feeling that is what she has to come.Even when Grayson tried to join in or he did say something it was kind of ignored and not praised like Lawson, no wonder he was calling Daddy in the garden :( 💔

What a bloody idiot laughing at them taking their sun hats off and throwing bricks and she wonders why they do it :unsure:

She never comes across sincere and it comes across like she is looking after somebody else's children for the day.

Reactions: 22
You’ve all said it in your posts so I haven’t really got anything else to add, except, she definitely smothered Lawson’s face with that dessert 🤣
1000000% she did that to his face or there would have been vlog footage of him doing it

Reactions: 11
How can she be so fickle with her affection? When they were little babies, it was always Grayson who she photographed and gave her attention to and now she's changed completely and it's all Lawson. Is it because he is the better looking twin? Is it because his vocabulary is more advanced and she's trying to showcase him for more work? By the way, I personally don't think either twin is better looking than the other but Nikki being so shallow is more than capable of thinking this way. Oh, and while I'm here, is anyone buying her attempt to make us believe that Lawson smeared that chocolate sauce all over his face and the table? She totally did that herself... for a start she didn't put that amount of sauce on his banana split, it was a small drizzle. If Lawson had made the mess himself, she would have filmed it and included it in the vlog. She doesn't let them feed themselves with messy food, she hovvers around them like a hawk. That whole day in the life was put on for the camera and reeks of B.S. Oh, and put some hats on them, you're the parent it's your job to make the rules!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I can't bring myself to watch it. :mad:
Ok...I watched it this morning!:rolleyes:

I see what you all mean about poor Grayson, it's so sad seeing his little face, he looks so left out and you can see he feels it too. She didn't even speak to him in a nice manner when he was saying 'my turn, my turn' It was almost through gritted teeth. Bless his little heart.

I thought we were going to go the whole vlog without so much a hug for either of them but, no, she did manage a strained one for Lawson eventually. There's just no warmth there from her with them at all. She just seems to go through the motions, it's such odd behaviour.

And they can't do anything without her screeching 'What colour is it?' or 'onnnne, twoooo, threeee, fourrrrr'

Yeah, the chocolate sauce...she was spoon feeding him so how'd that happen eh?? I wonder!

Reactions: 15
How can she be so fickle with her affection? When they were little babies, it was always Grayson who she photographed and gave her attention to and now she's changed completely and it's all Lawson. Is it because he is the better looking twin? Is it because his vocabulary is more advanced and she's trying to showcase him for more work? By the way, I personally don't think either twin is better looking than the other but Nikki being so shallow is more than capable of thinking this way. Oh, and while I'm here, is anyone buying her attempt to make us believe that Lawson smeared that chocolate sauce all over his face and the table? She totally did that herself... for a start she didn't put that amount of sauce on his banana split, it was a small drizzle. If Lawson had made the mess himself, she would have filmed it and included it in the vlog. She doesn't let them feed themselves with messy food, she hovvers around them like a hawk. That whole day in the life was put on for the camera and reeks of B.S. Oh, and put some hats on them, you're the parent it's your job to make the rules!
Exactly she was feeding him with a teaspoon at one point?!

Reactions: 8
I had Sunday lunch with my sister with my niece and 16 month old nephew at the weekend and he fed himself dinner and pudding, it was messy but he used the cutlery fabulously and has done for a few months at least now. Fopps' twins are two in a month and way behind him. I always feel that watching them is like watching children so much younger. It has been said on here before, whether she is purposefully making sure that they are behind in their development because she never wants to them to leave home and to stay home and pay for mummy's shopping addiction

Reactions: 7
Why is she sharing Slimming World quotes? She's so confused.com get this woman a snickers she needs a sugar boost

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.