Fopperholic #48 dressed in a nightie visiting Base, wtf has she done to her face?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also said in one of her stories she was going to continue posting her child on her page as she knows they can’t physically do anything and that she’s safe. Her choice I know but I really can’t imagine wanting to carry on posting my child online after something like that.
What happens when these paedophiles are no longer happy with just looking at pictures. When they think oh all the instamum's know about these sites but still post pictures so they must not mind me looking, lets go and see them in person instead. Its hardly difficult to track any of them down they share that much info.

The picture of Amanda's daughter, she was fully clothed. What do they do/say about the ones that are shared of them in the bath/nappies/swimwear?
How will these kids feel when they are teenagers and they see stuff like that was shared by their mother who knew where those photos could end up?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What happens when these paedophiles are no longer happy with just looking at pictures. When they think oh all the instamum's know about these sites but still post pictures so they must not mind me looking, lets go and see them in person instead. Its hardly difficult to track any of them down they share that much info.

The picture of Amanda's daughter, she was fully clothed. What do they do/say about the ones that are shared of them in the bath/nappies/swimwear?
How will these kids feel when they are teenagers and they see stuff like that was shared by their mother who knew where those photos could end up?
Genuinely I think it’s stupid! St first I felt sorrry for her but in a way I think she enjoyed and craved the attention she got. Seriously if that happened to me I’d be mortified and change my actions straight away. Yes they may not be physically see the kid but sorry I wouldn’t want to add my kid to some kinda wank bank! I’m assuming that’s what these sights are for. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Genuinely I think it’s stupid! St first I felt sorrry for her but in a way I think she enjoyed and craved the attention she got. Seriously if that happened to me I’d be mortified and change my actions straight away. Yes they may not be physically see the kid but sorry I wouldn’t want to add my kid to some kinda wank bank! I’m assuming that’s what these sights are for. 🤷‍♀️
That's the phrase i was looking for! That's exactly what they are being used for :sick:

If someone came up to Fopp in the street and said here's half a grenade bar, send me a photo of you in just your knickers would she send it to them. I doubt it (even is she wasn't SO SO SO self conscious about taking selfies) so why would she upload pics of a kid in just a nappy ?

Reactions: 21
That's the phrase i was looking for! That's exactly what they are being used for :sick:

If someone came up to Fopp in the street and said here's half a grenade bar, send me a photo of you in just your knickers would she send it to them. I doubt it (even is she wasn't SO SO SO self conscious about taking selfies) so why would she upload pics of a kid in just a nappy ?
I can not see how anyone would be happy for their child’s photos to be used for that!!!
It’s like they have just said it’s ok for you to wank over pictures of my kids as you aren’t causing them any harm. But when that kid it 18 and finds a pic of them as a kid on those sights who will they blame? They will blame their parents

• Angry
The AWFUL thing is I am a normal mom of 2 who is really clued up on children protection and safe guarding and I'm aware how dodgy it is that I know these kids names, ages, where they live, their interests and I could pick them out of a crowd 🤦‍♀️how could that not concern her 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 27
The AWFUL thing is I am a normal mom of 2 who is really clued up on children protection and safe guarding and I'm aware how dodgy it is that I know these kids names, ages, where they live, their interests and I could pick them out of a crowd 🤦‍♀️how could that not concern her 😩
You also know their daily routine, their nap times, the time they eat their pathetically small meals. We know the crèche they go to when she’s working out, we know what her parents look like. What’s stopping a follower seeing the boys out with her parents and stopping for a chat acting like she’s Nikkis friend? They would know their names etc and that is scary!! How can she thinks that’s ok?!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I have worked in law for a long time and Sady I fear that Amanda is inviting trouble by signing upto that site she is more likely to get into trouble then those using the site for ill means. Despite her innocent reasons the police and cps often ignore that until it gets way down the line at court.

Reactions: 12
I have worked in law for a long time and Sady I fear that Amanda is inviting trouble by signing upto that site she is more likely to get into trouble then those using the site for ill means.
What I'm wondering is who brought it to her attention and how did they know it was on that site ? That in itself to me would be a worry ?!! Makes me feel sick to the stomach .... there is no need to have your kids plastered all over the internet in with so much personal information about them too....

Reactions: 25
Just a quick browse through my Facebook and have seen two mums post photos from the weekend of their girls under the age of 10 in bikinis, and one has put pics of her girl around the same age in a bubble bath! What are they thinking?!

I also wondered how that photo was come across in the first place.

Reactions: 11
What I'm wondering is who brought it to her attention and how did they know it was on that site ? That in itself to me would be a worry ?!! Makes me feel sick to the stomach .... there is no need to have your kids plastered all over the internet in with so much personal information about them too....
That’s what I thought! I’m not naive...or unaware these things go on but I wouldn’t know where to look for them or even think to look for them in the first place?! Who alerted her and how did they find out?! That’s creepy in itself surely!!

Reactions: 15
I wondered exactly the same, it’s not something you just stumble upon .. unless you’re actively looking for that type of site ... or maybe you are part of a team investigating this site and just happen to recognise the child either way I would be extremely worried ...
Can’t believe that airhead bimbo will still continue to parade her children online and tell everyone every detail of her life ... most of us would know if we wanted to abducted them exactly where we could find them it wouldn’t be very hard.
she really is a danger to herself and her children ...

Reactions: 10
Amanda’s stories really affected me when I saw them. Of course, I know it’s all out there and I’ve seen crime docs etc, but to actually read those comments on that site about her baby made me feel physically sick 😢 I messaged all my friends with babies/kids and told them all to make sure their profiles were private and luckily they are. To now think she is going to continue posting pictures of her child has done it for me. This is not the time to have a stiff upper lip and keep calm to carry on. What a bleeping idiot this woman is, it has made me so angry. If the pictures aren’t there to find, then they cannot be used on sites like that. That poor baby doesn’t have a voice, it’s the parents responsibility to be that voice and protect their children at all cost.
Greedy cunts is all they are. I hate them.

Reactions: 22
these insta huns who have their kids lives out on show don't think that all the info could be used to lure their precious kids away, all it would take would be some sicko to call out to one of the kids as they'd know their name and then say their mum or dad had asked them to take them to them or that they know them and then drop some facts in that they could have picked up online like any of us as its right there for all to see and boom the kids feel its ok as clearly this person knows them and their family. Also how on earth do they explain stranger danger to them when the time comes? they encourage them to talk to a camera and say things to their followers, accept gifts people send that they've never met etc yet will try to teach them not to speak to people they don't actually know, poor kids won't ever work the logic of that out.

• Sad
I’ve just watched the vlog and It’s like a auntie babysitting her nephews for the day!
She looks so skinny like Ill skinny.
Poor Grayson doesn’t get a look in at all, her all attention goes onto Lawson.

Reactions: 3
Fopperholic #49 Online safety? That's not for me! How would I get all our stuff for free?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.