Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Every now and again I have a little blitz of the people I follow on Instagram, deleting people who no longer interest me or bring anything to a little scroll of an evening. For some reason I keep Prikki on my following list and I have absolutely no clue why. I follow a variety of accounts, some home accounts with a classic taste (no crushed velvet over here🤢) some baking and cooking accounts as I love to do both, I follow some fashion accounts with a classic style, mainly high street so affordable fashion that inspires me. I follow some accounts with small children who include posts on children’s fashion, crafts, activities etc. I follow some hair and beauty accounts appropriate for my age. I’m 42 so a touch older than prikki, I’m also a mother like prikki, I have 4 children, daughters ranging from 17 to 25 and a son aged 5.
My point in all this is she doesn’t fit into category I enjoy following. She doesn’t inspire me at all. I don’t admire her house, it looks cheap. I don’t follow her for fashion as she has very random taste in clothes and despite trying to make herself look younger I feel her dress sense ages her. Her make up tips are outdated, I’d never suggest to any of my girls to watch one of her videos to copy her look as they’d laugh at it! Her parenting skills are practically non existent, she’s so anal about it all I would certainly as a new parent not relate to any of that! She can’t cook or bake and has a ridiculous dangerous attitude to food. Would I suggest to my girls to follow her for weight loss advice? Never in a million years!
I could go on and on about how she doesn’t fit in to social media and sadly for her she never will. It’s clear to us all on here that she wishes she were 15 years younger and had far more appeal. Why a woman approaching her 40th birthday even thinks this is a career is beyond me. Sadly the older she gets the more she won’t fit in because she doesn’t really bring anything to the table in any shape or form. Prikki if you’re reading here step away from it all. Do something worth while with your life. Be a better mother to your boys, They’ll never be this little again and I hope you come to realise how much sacrifice you’ve made and missed out on their little lives and for what? A few sheep telling you your amazing. My partner and my children tell me I’m amazing, I’m a good mother, a good housewife, I’m a good trustworthy work colleague to many people I work with, I’m a reliable and sympathetic friend. I’m lots of things you’ll never be with a phone in your hand letting life pass you by.

I’m so sorry for the long post but this lockdown gives you time to think doesn’t it. Sending all you ladies on here a massive hug for anyone who needs it today. I’d give Prikki one too because I think she needs one more than any of us really. I think if someone were truly kind to her and she listened to this advice she would have a breakdown and realise that we are all right on here. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 55

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Fopperholic #33: Sacked by Slimming World and Lilash too. Fopps give up your “hobby” - you don’t have a clue.

Or alternatively:

Fopperholic #33: Her Social Media career will be as short as that Grenade hoodie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
Unfollowed this bore back a year ago or so, when the twins were born. She used to obviously favour one of the boys (can’t remember which one) and it used to piss me right off. Someone give me the lowdown of the last 18 months 🤣
Oooft where to begin...
Faveson (dark haired)
Otherson (fair haired)
Photoshops and filters all pics but claims not too.
Gets upset when people say her blonde son is ginger due to the filters she uses. She would never have a ginger child!
Her mum and the gym creche watch the boys more than she does...even though she quit her (1 day a week) job to be a stay at home mum. Ironic that she now has them at nursery on the day she used to work 🤔
She took them to Florida during the pandemic, nearly never got a flight home as she was too busy staging pictures for the 'gram.
Invited to a fitbit retreat to promote sleep...complained she had the worst sleep ever 🤷‍♀️
Reposted old food pics from her instagram but said it was salmon when it was clearly chicken.
She's been bragging about getting a kitchen island when it's just a leftover cabinet in the middle of her floor.
Asked if she could phone ahead to tesco to have them bring her a twin trolley to the car 🤭
Spends £550 quid on trainers for herself but won't buy the boys vests or trouser that aren't half way up their legs!
Said she was donating her gifted buggy but was caught selling it for almost £300!

There is so much. Literally way too much to try and list. But that's a few of my faves 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
I can see the advert now ..... Fopperbollocks in her hoody and Chris in the trunks and she will say " is that a grenade bar in your trunks Chris or are you just pleased to see me ?" and she will whip out the NEW low sugar Grenade Bar out of his trunks lol 😂 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Thanks to @Noonoosanne for new title - had to change it a bit to fit.... this was the original.... with a massive 50 votes

Fopperholic #32 Groundhog Day vlogs, is it a hobby or a job? Does she realise Chris has moobs & a little kn@b!
Why thank you all! It’s like winning the lottery! I’d like to thank Chris for his little pecker & Fopps for just being a twat for being the inspiration of this thread title! Cheers! 🥂

I can’t believe after 4 days we are at a new thread!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Christ I can smell her bullshit from here and I'm 30 miles away from her !

1. She has not had a weight issue for so, so, so, so, so (you get the idea) long - she was a chubby student and lost 3 stone in 3 months 2 stone 5lbs corrected and has been slim for the rest of her life

2. She has more self-confidence in her little finger than most have in their whole body ! She is forever posing, preening, pouting, showing off her 'Size 8' !! body. If she had such low self-confidence she would not be showing herself off on camera several times a day !

3. She absolutely loves herself and the attention she gets from her sheeples when the tell her how hot she looks, how incredible she is, how uhmazing her body is, what fabulous abs.. she absolutely craves it....

4. Asking the boys to say hello and wave.... Lawson looks blankly at her till she said grandad and then his face lit up thinking his grandad was on the screen - poor little thing when he realised he wasn't..

5. oh and another 'my house' comment......

Oh do fuck off Nicola..... you're thanking everyone for their nice comments but you've more thumbs down than up and you've not addressed the issue of your code for 20% discount on the UUUUHHHHMAZING lilash stuff not working because they've binned you off.... Pretentious bitch !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
54D9695D-3331-45B6-AA2F-9FB51101FA04.jpeg

Chelsea Pateman has just posted this... that’s how you do kindness Fopps, not selling all your gifted stuff to line your pockets you horrible old cunt.

Chelsea also posted a mud kitchen she’d got the boys yesterday! Amazing for learning... could you imagine that in Fopps house? They’re probably not even allowed to play with the regular kitchen.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Why thank you all! It’s like winning the lottery! I’d like to thank Chris for his little pecker & Fopps for just being a twat for being the inspiration of this thread title! Cheers! 🥂

I can’t believe after 4 days we are at a new thread!!
Reckon it's the fastest one so far..... move over Mrs Hinch there's a new twat in Tattle Town 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
1st pic- Lawson when he looks at Fopps and Faveson
2nd pic- Lawson when he looks at Grandad (someone who actually interacts with him with praise and affection) look at his reflection on the ipad. He is like a different child. He's beaming 🥰😭
CollageMaker_20200418_212348222.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Did anyone notice that when Grayson woke up early that they just woke Lawson and got up. Whereas when Lawson wakes up early, she always complains he wakes up Grayson!!! What a bitch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Eyerolling

VIP Member
"how I put outfits together for the gym" oh just fuck off fopps
How to put an outfit together for the gym -
Lift leggings and T-shirt out of drawer, put them and trainers on.
Done.

Then you to the gym and actually do a proper workout instead of posing, worrying about ruining your makeup, or taking selfies

• Haha

Beckyboo85

On her latest stories the boys are playing golf - “what do you have Grayson - a big wood like Daddy?”. Snigger snort from Fopps.

We know the truth 👀

• Haha
  • Sick

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her in any way shape or form but if she's going for her walk while the boys are sleeping that means that Chris is obviously not looking after them during the day ? I get that he is trying to keep his work going but surely like has been said they could go for a walk in the morning as a family or afternoon then they could both have their separate walks/work outs later - it does seem like it's always her that's looking after the boys...... You never hear her saying Chris gave her a lie in and got up with the boys..... Chris seems to be doing less and less with them boys...... so whilst she pisses me off grandly on a daily basis if my husband carried on like that I'd be seriously fucked off - especially with them being little..... you'd think he'd want to spend time with them - they sleep for 2 hours in the middle of the day and go to bed while it's still light film your fucking golf swings then....

Also feel that he doesn't praise her, compliment her much which is why she seems so orgasmic over the adoration of strangers ! I'm a hot fat mess but my hubby still brings me flowers and tells me I'm gorgeous (I so do not feel it right now) and hugs me, cuddles met and holds my hand and we've been together 27 years.... I never see any closeness with them....

EDIT to say that LiLash company are a disgrace.... blocking people for showing genuine concern and potentially saving their asses from being sued !!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JJusa69

VIP Member
Did I just hear her... Gym wear haul?
"None of it has been purchased during lockdown"
Then went on to say she had some new stuff?

• Angry
  • Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
So this might sound a bit mad but does anyone else feel a tiny bit sorry for her!?

She obviously tried to parent but she’s far from natural and she tried to do her hobby/job of being an influencer but it’s like she tried too hard

She tried to fit in with all the young influencers but she’s just not, she hasn’t really got a niche if that makes sense!
I don’t have an inch of sympathy for her, she has brought it all on herself.
I was an avid follower of hers up until the boys were born, I advised a genuine comment on her post which she responded to and changed, great! I was then hunted down by lambrini Linda who totally ran me down in comments. Nikki liked them all and when I stood up for myself inboxed me to say I was causing trouble on her page, she wouldn’t stand for it and blocked me 🤷🏼‍♀️. I am one of many and that is Nikki’s answer, she knows better than anyone and everyone and blocks anyone that dare say otherwise.
She has had many an opportunity to change, but doesn’t. She has brought it all on herself.

• Wow
  • Heart