Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
It’s probably from the SW Take 5 cookbook. 5 ingredients. It’s the most bland risotto I’ve ever tasted
It looked rank and she's had her nails done since she got back from Florida.... they are a different colour though are chipped too🙄

Reactions: 5

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This isn't to defend her but because I know that toy. My eldest son had one like this when he was little (he's 12 now) but the train part of it teaches ABCs, numbers and colours. It also comes with little blocks that you slot in so it's more than just a ride along/push along toy. We had it until my son was 3.5. They're not yet 2 so it is a very appropriate toy for their age.
That's absolutely fine... like I said I wasn't sure what is age appropriate and on the clip I couldn't see all the additional things that the toy does..... that said they will probably be grown out of it by 2 and she'll flog it 🤪 🤪

Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
....so remember that two threads back when I said about a member who'd not posted much and had joined Jan 22 this year that I thought was her. I searched the person again today and unless I'm blocked by said person, the site says the member isn't there anymore. They'd been liking comments on here sporadically and I checked again today and it said there isn't a member by that name. Please say I'm not crazy.
I searched she's still showing so maybe they've blocked you ? 🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
It would be nice to see the boys doing stuff on their own with just one parent... I've noticed Chelsea just lets her's nap whenever and if one sleeps and the other doesn't she'll do stuff with that one..... they do so much....... I see her thread has been revived on the other Instagrammers pages and I feel quite protective as they are slagging off her appearance....... not sure what she was like before as only followed her recently..... Anyway, I digress ! Fopps just doesn't seem to relax and everything they do is an opportunity to pose for the Gram !
Where can I find Chelsea's page? I've searched but nothing is coming up 🤔

Reactions: 3

Simply_Jay

Not defending Lilash as they have really messed up by hiring her, but I think they probably felt that they had to take it down once other people were tagged. They shouldnt be blocking anyone though, and perhaps could have DM’d people who commented explaining what they were doing. Others who were tagged could have complained about being brought in to it and having their names on it when it’s nothing to do with them. I do think tagging family was a bit much, and then the ridiculous comment from her supporter made it all seem to slide downhill. Before that all the comments were very calm and seemed genuinely from people who were concerned.
What post do you mean? The one on their grid is still there and her giveaway post is still there on her account also. Was there another one?

Reactions: 3