Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just watched her gender reveal again(don't judge me😂)... Prikki says - they're gonna be two gangsters, Ronnie and Reggie of Warwick .. are they Barry's kids Prikki?😳😂 God why did someone say - you've got another egg?? at the reveal of her two boys?! Did they all want girls 😕 the fucking screeching off her mind, she is an absolute chav to the core 😣 The brother in his work clothes waving a can of Stella..then all the tears through her botoxed frozen face. Always messing with the hair.. She was wiping the tears away like no tomorrow, god forbid it spoilt her makeup. From watching this, I really do think she struggles massively with any intimacy of any kind. She's so frosty it's unreal. Just fake laughs to cover up anything remotely real. And the the voice she speaks in now... deffo put on! If I was a nicer person I'd probably feel sorry for her 😉 it's like she just can't help but be an asshole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Oooft where to begin...
Faveson (dark haired)
Otherson (fair haired)
Photoshops and filters all pics but claims not too.
Gets upset when people say her blonde son is ginger due to the filters she uses. She would never have a ginger child!
Her mum and the gym creche watch the boys more than she does...even though she quit her (1 day a week) job to be a stay at home mum. Ironic that she now has them at nursery on the day she used to work 🤔
She took them to Florida during the pandemic, nearly never got a flight home as she was too busy staging pictures for the 'gram.
Invited to a fitbit retreat to promote sleep...complained she had the worst sleep ever 🤷‍♀️
Reposted old food pics from her instagram but said it was salmon when it was clearly chicken.
She's been bragging about getting a kitchen island when it's just a leftover cabinet in the middle of her floor.
Asked if she could phone ahead to tesco to have them bring her a twin trolley to the car 🤭
Spends £550 quid on trainers for herself but won't buy the boys vests or trouser that aren't half way up their legs!
Said she was donating her gifted buggy but was caught selling it for almost £300!

There is so much. Literally way too much to try and list. But that's a few of my faves 😂
She actually got fired from slimming world but pretended she left to spend quality time with her kids but on the day she should have been working she’d still leave the boys with her mum so she could rattle botulism into her face and go to Baylis and Harding launch parties.

• Haha
  • Heart

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
And she’s not training enough to warrant an increased protein intake either. Even when she’s at the gym she’s doing a class or cardio, she’s not weight training so I don’t get the need for additional protein. When I’m in full blown training mode I hit my macros with meals rather than shit like grenade bars cause they taste absolutely rotten.
snap! I use to be religious at what I had due to SW restrictions...it’s taken a good few years to change my mindset that there are no ‘bad’ foods and I manage what I eat in balance... even have butter in my mash lol

those boys are going to be scared to eat or binge later in life! My son had toast, wotsits and blueberries for lunch followed by a yogurt as that what he wanted. Just come back from a walk and asked for a banana. Easter eggs are on the side but they aren’t bad and he knows he can have some later if he asks nicely and eaten his dinner 🤷🏻‍♀️ Balance.

hey and guess what fopperholic I’m a new mum too (he is 2!) and happily playing independently on the floor while I drink a coffee. Our lounge is a mess but in 5 minutes following bed it will be tidy

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
so she says "they also sent me one in another colour" so clearly gifted!! totally needs to be declared as gifted and advert, once again she thinks rules don't apply to her

"this isnt a sponsored video, im not paid to make this video"
but fopps you were given the items for free, you have a discount code for people to use and you make commission as an affiliate so it IS and advert and needs marking as such

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I actually think the brand have responded the best they probably could under the circumstances. I’ve seen brands on Instagram back their influencers to the hilt and delete/block potential consumers which is laughable however they’re at least acknowledging the issue, have tried to be proactive in making her issue something on stories but actually don’t really realise the extent of the mess as she’s posted about 7000 shitey videos on YouTube and they’ve no time to trawl through then.

I think they’re realising they’ve made a mistake and trying their best to damage control what they can and look at the welfare of consumers. I think it’s easy to see a brand and think big massive company, with all the corporate luxuries like in-house lawyers etc however it’s often not the case and right now some small business owner who is shipping product from the US is probably frantic thinking about the potential shit show of taking on the UK legal system she maybe doesn’t have the best knowledge of after getting in tow with someone who’s probably pitched herself as a cosmetics loving mum of two with 150k followers who should be a safe bet.

They’ll learn a hard lesson from this but I think the brand in general has tried to sort to the best of their ability. Calling someone “love” in a direct message strikes me as someone younger and inexperienced so in a way I feel pretty sorry for them.

Sorry I’ve done about ten edits on this cause
I’m three sheets to the wind! It’s been a tough old week!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 32

Betty80

Chatty Member
I will be messaging lilash first thing tomorrow about her. I’ve been a beauty therapist for 23 years and if I was to tell my clients to spit on there lashes and use incorrect skin products that could be damaging I’d be 1.Unprofessional 2.out of work. So why she getting away with it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Saturn

She’s just done another blunder. She’s put up a video of her doing Body Pump and in the comments promoting that she is just doing it for free via you tube. This is not allowed. Body Pump is a protected trademark from Les Mills and you are only supposed to be able to get the classes by being a paid member of Les Mills online (or at gyms ect whom pay licences with trainers who have to pay to learn the classes and be an instructor member). I’m not saying we don’t all do this kind of thing. But as an influencer you really can’t be adverting you are doing something that I believe would technically be illegal??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

lexiloo

VIP Member
shes such a basic cook, hardly any skills, the way she puts the meat in the cold pan and then adds the onions etc shows she has no clue, don't get me started on the loads and loads of herbs she chucks in almost at the end.....wheres the salt and pepper??? that dish will have been crying out for it. She is desperate to be the Nigella of SW recipes, its laughable......more like slop with fopp ;)

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
She is absolutely foul. Why do they both always make sexual innuendos regarding their children and toys? It’s disgusting and seriously inappropriate.

• Sick
  • Angry

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Not very useful at the moment to put together an outfit to go to they gym when all of the gyms are closed!
Surely one of the advantages of doing home work outs is being able to wear whatever you want?

• Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Thanks to @Noonoosanne for new title - had to change it a bit to fit.... this was the original.... with a massive 50 votes

Fopperholic #32 Groundhog Day vlogs, is it a hobby or a job? Does she realise Chris has moobs & a little kn@b!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Lmao 😂 all she’s done is update the giveaway post with a short salty update on the winner. Oh dear, someone isn’t happy!
Bet she's actually raging....... another shit show weekend in Ryan Towers...... I really, really, really couldn't/wouldn't put myself through that kind of shit show for 'pennies'........ I would actually feel sick to my stomach if people were calling me out like that..... she really must have rhino skin to keep going on and on knowing she's really not very good..... ! I get anxious if someone makes a dig at me on here.... (only happened once or twice !)

Reactions: 30